• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Retaliation

RyanJXavier

The Chosen One
Please check overview for the gist of the rp and info about each family.

STILL OPEN!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was the beginning of the first seasonal break after the second semester. Students had just been dismissed (today Friday) for Spring Break. Today was the day. For a party? For a robot competition? Yeah maybe some place in the world, but today was the day that the full family friend group completely reunited after ten full years. Looking for the family friend group wasn’t really much of a challenge for Greyson. He just had to search up the Parkers. There was a memory of them becoming successful primarily due to their investment in some scientific organization called Humane Labs, or the H. L. for short. Greyson could have easily contacted the Montreals as well, but he figured that they’d be too busy to drop a call with a business partner and that he might just interrupt them during some meeting.

After a long day of school, Greyson returned home and threw his backpack into his room. He put his phone at his desk and walked to the shower with a towel over one of his shoulders and some clothes under his opposite arm. Greyson knew that he attended the same school as some of his family friends. He didn’t really talk to any of them yet though since he and Tris had just gotten enrolled a few days back. Greyson hung his clean clothes next to his towel and threw the clothes he had been wearing the whole day to the ground. His hand clenched the shower knob and twisted it on. “Woah!” Grey backed away from the water and glared at the transparent freezing liquid. He moved his hand through the water to double check that he wasn’t going crazy. The water heater broke. I'll have to fix it later. Grey thought to himself and clenched his teeth as he quickly went under the cold water again to rush his shower.

Benjamin ran inside the Parker residence after leaving his shoes in the garage. He slid past some rooms out of excitement, “I’m home!” Finally the day had come when the whole family friend group would meet up . . . in the Parker residence! They’ve met up multiple times within the ten years, but without the Callahans. It would be interesting to finally see them again. Benji ran up the stairs and quickly fixed his bed from that morning.

Grey finished up with his second shower for the day. He had to be extra fresh for the reunion. Well, that and some vinegar spilled on him while some sophomore was carrying some weird vinegar tubes through the halls for his chemistry class. Grey got dressed up after drying himself off and walked back into his room to grab a jacket.

“So messy!” Benji looked around his room noticing books and blueprints scattered around the area room. He attempted to push some books under his bed, but remembered that some of his other science and training gear had already been stored there. The teen opened his closet then shoved the books into whatever space there was. As he made his way over to some of the blueprints, Benji clapped his hands to turn on one of his little gadgets. “Seven Nation Army” He said in a clear voice while rolling up the blueprints. The music played at quite loud volume causing him to do some air guitar.

Tris Callahan

Ugh.

Tris slammed her locker shut after shoving all her textbooks back inside it and nearly emptying her bag completely. There would be no time for pointless schoolwork over this break. She had already committed to three new shifts at the local bar and was about to offer to work the late night shift at the gas station around the corner. To be honest, Tris didn't mind working. It helped get her mind off of all the other shit that happened every day.

After a short ride home from a friend, Tris was relieved to enter her house. She plopped down into the sofa, face first, and groaned into a pillow. Greyson was undoubtedly home already, and she thought she could hear the distant sound of running water coming from the bathroom. I swear, he showers like three times each day. Must be a boy thing. After a few moments of laying on the coach, Tris shifted to her side and suddenly remembered what day it was. Friday. The reunion day. Uggggh. Tris was not in the mood to see all of her former friends again. Things were different now. Tris was different now and she didn't know how the others would take it. Most of them would probably think she was weird or trying to be punk or something. Yeah, sure they went to the same school but Tris didn't care enough to actually start conversations with them. Deciding she should probably clean up a bit, Tris headed to the shower on the opposite side of the house. It only took a moment before she had thrown all her clothes in a crumpled heap on the ground in her messy room. She didn't have time to organize it, it would only get messy the next day anyways.

Tris entered the shower and flipped the handle to hot, like she always did. Except it wasn't hot. It was fucking cold. Letting out a silent yelp, Tris jumped backwards at the touch of the cool water on her bare skin. "GREYSON YOU MORON YOU BETTER NOT HAVE USED ALL THE HOT FREAKING WATER." Tris screamed at her brother from the shower, yanking the nozzel towards hot again and hoping to see at least some improvement. Seconds passed. Nothing. "You little fucker.." Tris groaned, dowsing herself in the abnormally cold water.

After taking the fastest shower she could manage, Tris slipped into a fresh set of clothes and patted her soaking wet hair with a towel while sitting on her bed.

rsz_9dcd701c347491b5e272ab211cd36b0b.jpg

967cdee389487abced356cc7224707d0.jpg

Hunter Jameson

"So will I see you tonight or what?" Peyton, a short blonde-haired chick, asked as she stood at Hunter's locker while he threw in his textbook from the last block. She was wearing an overwhelming amount of makeup but had significantly less coverage in the clothing department. But, she was hot, so Hunter didn't mind. He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye and sighed. Damn, he really wanted to go out with this girl. There was a huge party tonight at the Hawthorne's house because Nick's parents were out of town and he got plenty of beer. It was gonna be one hell of a time. Too bad Hunter couldn't go. He ran a hand across the back of his neck and sighed again. "I can't. I've got this stupid thing with some old friends. It will probably be boring as hell but my parents will kill me if I don't show." The blonde girl gave him a disappointed look. "Well," she said, laying a hand on his chest casually. The two were just inches away and Hunter was about to lean in for a little kiss when Peyton pushed off his chest playfully, taunting him with a grin. "I guess I'll see you around." Hunter laughed as she walked away, shaking his head. Damn, she was hot.

Amanda had exited the school that day, more excited than ever before to run home and to get to her room. She had to change, obviously. That, she knew, was a must. Whatever outfit she was wearing had to be, at least somewhat perfect. Running through her front door, Amanda ran towards her room and immediately dropped her bag to the floor. Pulling out the two outfits she had been contemplating for the party for a while, she laid them both on her bed and sighed. It was a hard choice. Giving up, she walked out of her room and walked over to Benji’s room. “Benjiiii!” She whined, her heart already thumping faster with panic. “I need help choosing an outfit~.”

Violet, on the other hand, was mostly the exact opposite of Pumped, or happy, or whatever joyous word you’d want to use. There were a few people she’s be happy to see, but she’s probably just drink a cold drink and continue her quiet streak for as long as possible. She made her way to her own house, walking through the door, and going to her room. What she had on was fine, no need to really change. With that in mind, she stayed on her bed and laid there, waiting until her relatives left.

The bell signalling the end of school rang and Sarah quickly jumped up from her seat. She was excited. She'd finally get to see all her friends in the family friend group. The others as well. Walking cheerfully outside to her fancy car, she wondered what had come of all the others. Some of the family friends she talked to often, and was close with them. The rest, she hadn't spoken much to in a while. Sarah had a good feeling it was going to be a great reunion, and seeing everybody again would be wonderful.

A couple of her friends waved goodbye at her and Sarah smiled and waved back, "We'll be in touch! Bye!" She blew kisses at all of them, and giggled softly, hopping into the front seat of her car. On the way home, Sarah cranked the radio and sang along, dancing with the music.

Finally she arrived home, and skipped inside. She walked past her parents, and only subconsciously noticed they were- of course- talking on the Bluetooth. No greeting was made from any of them. She went straight to the bathroom, and began to gussy up. Sarah fixed her makeup. When she was satisfied, Sarah grinned. She pulled out her phone and took a couple selfies, then posted them on her social media websites. Almost immediately, likes blew up her phone. Sarah barely noticed, though. It was nothing new. She ran to her bedroom and began to past time until it was time to head to the reunion.

Ashlynn just arrived home, getting off the bus. She took her time walking inside, thoughts were circulating through her mind. They were going to the reunion today. She wasn't sure whether to be excited or nervous. Some of the others used to always look at Ashlynn as a young puppy, and it bugged the hell out of her. She was scared it would be the same, even now. Though she was excited. She hadn't talked to some of the people for quite some time, and it would be nice to see how they are doing. Also it would be great getting to hang out with her friends.

Ashlynn felt a small smile grow onto her face then entered the house. "Ashlynn! You're home. We didn't realize school was already finished." Her mother called to her. "At least it's Friday! Too bad you have to go back Monday." Ashlynn sighed, "We're on break. I already told you guys." She held back an eye roll and went to the kitchen to make herself a snack then headed up to her room.

She stood in front of the mirror wondering how she could make herself appear older. Eventually she gave up, "What am I doing...?" She muttered to herself. Sighing, she sat at her desk and pulled out her homework starting to get it done, so she wouldn't have to worry about it over break.

Nora fumbled with the lock to her locker as she pulled her jacket and shoulder bag out of it. She took one last look at the contents, never being more glad that she wouldn't have to see it until break was over. Pursing her lips, she turned away from the lockers, exiting the school. It wasn't a very long walk to her house, but it felt like eternity. She wasn't really used to being nervous. Nora had learned how to control that sort of rush, but she was more anxious than she had been for months. It had been so long since she had actually carried a conversation with so many of the family friends she would have to spend time with. Preoccupied, she tugged at a piece of her thick hair absentmindedly.

Her feet reliably carried her back to her house, and she was able to slip in without really being noticed. Nora tiptoed up the stairs swiftly and lightly before finally finding solace in her room. Throwing her bag on the queen bed next to the window, she turned her attention to the reflection she saw in the mirror. She knew she would be expected to dress in something modest and at least a little nice. Sighing, Nora leafed through her closet, trying to separate dance costumes from her actual clothes. Finally she found an emerald green, slightly dressy shirt, which when paired with her black leggings and a pair of silver sandals, didn't look half bad. Glancing back at the mirror, she sat on her bed with a book. Her hair was everywhere, but there was nothing Nora could really do about it. "I give up..." She mumbled.

Grey grabbed one of his jackets from behind his door then made his way back to the bathroom while hearing his sister scream. He picked up his used clothes from the bathroom floor, walked into his room again, and threw them back into a hamper. "It was cold before I even began" Greyson calmly said while making his way out of his room. He walked down the hall then turned to face Tris in her room, "I'll fix it later. You ready?" The front door suddenly slammed shut before a loud, "Where are we going again?!" Grey looked over his shoulder to see his mom talking in no specific direction. She knew they were there. She just didn't know where. "Parkers'!" Grey said shifting his gaze back to Tris. "The faster we leave the faster mom will change. Look at it that way" He stated.

"Pick the red one" Benji said not adjusting his gaze away from his scattered blue prints. He continued to roll them up as the song reached its bridge. Some of the blue prints rolled off to the side after he lightly kicked them to make some more space for the other poster-sized sketches. Benji looked at Amanda, "Just wear whatever okay? Ya look good in anything sis". The teen smiled then returned to rolling papers up.

Amanda smiled and walked into her brother’s room as she sat on his bed. She looked down at the clothes she had chosen, before looking back at her bother. “Yeah. The red is nicer.” She said with a small smile, pulling off her t-shirt and placing the red one onto her. What? It’s not like her brother hadn’t seen her in a bathing suit before- that’s practically a bra. “Aren’t you hyped?” She asked, her smile wide. She was so excited for the reunion, she hadn’t seen some of the kids from the family in quite a while, honestly.

Violet ><

Lexi Montreal

Lexi headed outside the school after putting away the books that she didn't need to bring home with her for the break. "I don't think I'll be able to hang out with you guys these next couple weeks, guys." She tells her friends that were walking besides her and they all look over at her, "Awhh.. family things again?" One of them asks and Lexi just gives her a simple nod and smile. She didn't tell her friends much about her family since.. it was personal to her, so. She spoke to her friends for a couple of minutes before getting into her car and driving off, heading home.

24lsfvm.jpg

Once she got to the house, she parked her car outside and got out, slamming the car door behind her and automatically bringing the roof back up over her car with her keys before locking it. She walks towards the doors of her house before heading inside, "I'm home!" She calls out as she slips off her shoes before heading to the kitchen, automatically being greeted by the sound of her parents talking on their Bluetooth. As per usual. She shrugs her shoulders before turning around and heading upstairs to see if her siblings had reached home. Today was a big day. She was actually excited to see everyone again, although she's heard quite some stories. "Anyone hooome?" She calls out as she reaches the top of the stairs, heading to her bedroom to put away her school bag.

Okay, so instead of the room being pink, it's blue.

Her walls are decorated and filled with pictures from her childhood till now.

And in the corner where you have the round table is like a little seating area with a TV.

She also has a door, leading to a small bathroom.

ja7teg.jpg

Ingrid Parker

Ingrid was lucky she came home from school early, because otherwise she would've been late for the big family group get together, which was apparently going to be held in their house. Despite being home early, though, she was not ready. That was probably because she took an hour long nap before she woke up and actually started picking out clothes. Ingrid sighed. Procrastination was a deadly friend to have. Finally, she settled on a pink jacket, a white crop top, a pair of PU leather pants, and a pair of boots.

2118281421854248.jpg

As for her hair, well, there was nothing much she could do about it. It was like Harry Potter's hair in the books: unfixable. Ingrid quickly did some touch-ups on her make-up before visiting Amanda's room, and realizing she wasn't there, she decided to visit Benji instead. "Hey, what time are they coming here?" she was about to say, when she stopped dead in her tracks as she saw Amanda only in her bra in front of Benji.

"Yeah I'm pretty excited" Benji responded putting all his blueprints away and pulling out some clothes from his closet. He clapped his hands together to pause the music. "How's dad and pop doing downstairs? Do they need some help?" The teen asked taking his shirt off and switching it for the button up long sleeve. He slid his arms through, "I'm gonna go check. You can follow if ya want". Benji buttoned up his top before turning to see Ingrid. "Oh hey what's up?" He asked tilting his head a bit.

Ingrid Parker

Ingrid raised her eyebrows at his casualness, but decided to just shrug it off and ignore it. "Well, I was just wondering what time the others are coming here. Do you guys know?" She asked, leaning against the doorway. There was a stirring feeling in her stomach, which she couldn't tell if it was dread or her stomach's way of saying she was excited. Either way, she was nervous to see all her old friends. She wasn't even sure if they could be considered her friends anymore. After all these years, they were more like acquaintances now.

Quentin Jameson

Right after Quentin's film class, his phone buzzed in his pocket. It was his parents, reminding him not to be late and pick up his brother Hunter from high school. He grunted. As if he would forget. They repeated those same words the whole morning, over and over. It was basically imprinted in a part of his head where he'd never forget. Shaking his head, he hopped into his car and drove to Hunter's school. It was easy to find, since it was near, and after all, he used to go there himself. He drove into the parking lot of the school, and just as he parked, he could immediately spot his brother, walking away from a giggly blonde girl. Quentin smirked as he stepped out of the car, and stepped in front of his brother. "Already friendly with the ladies, huh?" Chuckling, he ruffled his brother's hair. "Have you heard from Ace yet? Today's the family group thing."

Benji looked over at his clock, "Iiin . . . twenty-five minutes. You should get yourself fully dressed, Amanda. Ya might catch a cold like that in my room". Benji's room was a bit colder than the other rooms mainly because he had to keep it at a certain temperature so that his experiments wouldn't overheat or anything. "Ingrid want to come help out? I'm pretty sure dad might need some help with whatever he's doing" Benji said nodding toward his door.

Amanda rolled her eyes, pulling on her t-shirt and quickly and hurriedly changing into her pants, pushing her hair into a bun with the elastic around her wrist. "I wanna help~!" She said, eyes wide with joy as she bolted for ingrid and benji.

Ingrid Parker

"Yup! Me and Amanda will go help out with whatever Dad's doing." with that, Ingrid ran down the stairs to see that their father was cooking some pasta, and setting it down into a big plate. Ingrid's stomach growled with hunger. "Hey Dad! You need any help eating that?" she chuckled. He only scowled and slapped her hand away fron the plate. Just then, their other father entered the room with plates in his hand and piled them in Ingrid's arms. "I need you girls to set the table, and hurry too. Our guests are coming here soon,"

"Leavin' me in the dust . . . " Benjamin shook his head and ran downstairs. "How rude" He said looking at his sisters then leaning onto a chair. "So how's the H. L. huh? Any part-time openings?" The teen asked looking back and forth at his two parents. It had been his dream since he was five to work at that scientific organization. All those thoughts about futuristic awesomeness made Benji smile out of nowhere.

Tris Callahan

Tris had just gotten most of the moisture out of her hair when Greyson walked in, explaining how the hot water was broken and he'd fix it later. Maybe I should offer to help. But then again, what do I know about that type of stuff? Instead she offered him a slight nod in acknowledgement. When Tris heard the front door open and close, she knew it could be only one other person. Mom. Tris fell back onto her bed with an audible sigh, staring at the ceiling as her mother yelled absentmindedly. She didn't really do a whole lot anymore, at least not with her and Greyson. She was out most of the time, probably blowing off all of the little pocket money the Callahans had. She made eye contact with her brother when he turned back towards her and reminded her of how their mothers condition would change. She rolled her eyes at him, but still felt a little broken inside that their mom was like this. It hurt to see her in this state, but there didn't really seem to be much Tris could do about it. "Fine. I'll go grab a bag of chips to take to the Parkers." Even though I don't want to go. She almost added that last part but kept it to herself, thinking that Greyson might be actually excited for this.

Hunter Jameson

As Hunter grinned goodbye to Peyton, he began walking towards the parking lot area and spotted his brothers car. Quentin was leaning against the front of the car and Hunter grinned as he approached him. His older brother poked a little fun at him for talking to Peyton, but Hunter didn't care. He liked spending time with Quentin, he was practically his idol actually. The young blond flashed his goofy grin as his brother tussled his hair. "What can I say, I learn from the best." He laughed and climbed into the passenger seat of the car, propping his feet up on the dash. "Nope, Ace didn't even reply during second period when I tweeted that embarrassing photo of him drooling in his sleep last week." Hunter shrugged and whipped out his phone from his pocket, where he instantly began to check his social media feeds. "Hmm, what?" He muttered absentmindedly, retweeting a tweet about a party tonight. "Oh, right. Family thing. Yeah, I'm kinda pissed. Peyton was totally hinting that she wanted to get with me at Nick's party tonight. You know, like get with me. That type of stuff." Hunter tried to stress the last bit without sounding too desperate. Yeah, okay, that might have been a stretch of the truth. Peyton wouldn't have done anything with him. Plus, Hunter didn't even want to do anything. He just wanted to sound all cool and experienced so that Quentin would think he was even more awesome.

"I'm waiting . . . " Their mom said tapping her foot impatiently then leaving the house. Greyson smiled a bit and pretended to hug his sister by wrapping his arms around her. He then suddenly lifted her onto one of his shoulders like she was a sack of flour, "Got the chips already come on". The teen walked out of the room making sure not to bump his sister against anything, "Tris, it'll be okay". Why'd he lift her up? Well, he could tell that she was in some gloomy mood. So why not make her react to something unexpected? It'll get the blood flowing. Greyson put Tris down then walked into the garage. Mama Callahan was just sitting down in the back seat and staring at the lock of the door.

@ShatteredSoul

Ace

Finally, it was spring break. Yeah, he hated school, the only reason he even wanted to go there was to spend the lunch break talking with his friends and at times hanging out with his girlfriends. They weren't blonde, hot chicks, or bubbly brunettes, they were the type of girls that wore leather jackets, dyed hair and that are capable of beating up a guy, not girls that you have to have a collar on, or else they'll go with the ''jock.''
''Yo Ace, you're going to do...?'' his tall friend said. Ace nodded. They were going to get high in an abandoned home near his house, and how couldn't he agree without looking like a complete dork? There was a female friend, a very, very hot one, and other two buffed guys.

They walked out of the school, heading to the rusty, gray washed out house that had grafitti all over its body. Excited screams everywhere, as they threw themselves to the floor and placed the special thing on the floor, a bong. The girl smirked at everyone, biting her lip and lighting up the thing, filling it with some special good stuff and letting the smoke come. She quickly took the smoke in her mouth, making a funny face, he had to admit it. Then, a car passed, parking without them noticing in. A cop peeked out of the doorframe, flashing a light on them and shouting.
''Hey! You ******* junkies!'' he shouted with anger, as he rushed to the place they were sitting in. Ace qickly reacted, vaulting out of the window, breaking it with his shoulder.

As he fell to the ground, he quickly gained balance and heard the guys inside screaming, quickly vaulting over a wall and falling, with a clean roll. He took flight, running as fast as his feet let him and heading to his house, laughing in excitement of the adrenaline of the scene. Passing trough alleyways, short parts of abandoned houses and the gaps in the homes. The sirens were coming closer, him hesitating and jumping on a garbage bin, quickly on the roof of a one-floor home and getting on top, laying prone, as the cop passed the house oblivious. Ace grinned, once again, sliding from the roof of the home and falling perfectly on his feet, starting to run once again. Then, he passed his brothers high schoo, shouting at him and Quentin.
''See ya!''

Jumping trough roofs, doing his best to cling to walls and jumping over them. He finally arrived at his house, forgetting he had left the car at the mechanic, a short scare at noticing it wasn't parked in the place it always was. Ace stopped quickly, moving his torso down and putting his arms on his knees, panting and laughing at the same time. He got away with it, as he always did. He quickly raised his arms, shouting to the sky

''Woohoo!''

Quentin Jameson

Quentin just had to guess that Ace was going to come by himself then, and hoped that he remembered the event. It seemed like he was running from someone. Probably from some cops. Either way, Quentin wasn't really worried, since he knew his brother could handle himself. He shook his head and grinned as Hunter told him about how the girl from earlier had wanted Hunter to come to some high school party, and maybe do something more. He raised his eyebrows, looking at Hunter through the rear-view mirror with a big smile on his face. "Wow, you're really levelling up, man." he said, as he texted Ashlynn, asking where she was. "Anyway, I haven't heard from Ashlynn. Is she taking Emet at least?" That was when he realized that they'd already reached the Parker's house, and pulled up on the driveway. "We're here," he said, as he made his way to the front door, running his hand through his hair before knocking.

Nora checked her watch. The reunion would be officially starting soon, and she was sure her family would want to be punctual as usual. She sat up in bed, tossing her book to the side. She hadn't seen Brec since that morning. Gosh, what were her parents going to do? Nora shuddered involuntarily. She didn't want to be in the house for that lecture. Checking herself in the mirror on last time, just to make sure everything was right, she nodded and ran downstairs.

She found her father putting on his coat, with her mother nowhere in sight. As if her reading her mind, her dad said "Your mom is going to wait for Brec to get back. She has a couple of emails to send, so you and I are going to head to the reunion, and they'll catch up with us." He smiled, but Nora felt like her father was anything but happy. And people wondered why she was so uptight. Together, they got in the car.

The Montreal Residence

The basement of the Montreal residence was taken up by Cameron, of course. Well, not only him; he had a couple of friends over, as well. Since Cameron began working out and training full time in the basement, he converted the other half of it into his own room. Cameron practically had his own apartment; anyone who wanted to visit entered through the garage. They never had to use the front door, never had to bump into his parents high, and never had to worry about finding a place to crash when they didn't want to be at home. In their eyes, Cameron had the life. In reality, he did. His parents were always too busy to bother him, and when they did, Cameron would easily remind them that he makes his own money. That piece of information usually ended arguments rather quickly. What were they going to do, tell him what to spend his own money on? Cameron's mother practically begged him to stay when he mentioned moving out. This, in addition to the fact that his three younger sisters would be able to at least have him to talk to, were the main reasons why he didn't move out. However, it had been quite some time since he had properly communicated with any member of his family. In retrospect, the plan certainly hadn't worked out the way he would have hoped.

What else was there to say beside the fact that Cameron's life was going well?

One half of the basement was devoted to various objects related to his training. The other half, separated by the staircase, was a large space that was Cameron's personal room. His bed was shoved into the furthest corner. In the middle of the room was a collection of three couches, positioned in the shape of the letter 'U'. In the middle of these couches was a coffee table. On the wall opposite of the furniture was a flat screen television, which was playing a collection of fights from the previous night's Ultimate Fighter Championship event. The table was littered with a few beers, some empty - others half finished. Cameron was located on the couch nearest to the staircase, which was opposite of the television but located behind the couches. Three of his friends occupied the other couches; one on the left, two on the right.

Closest to Cameron was a gallon of water, which he constantly could be find drinking at all time. The ashtray on the coffee table in front of him was filled with multiple joint ends, one of which was still burning away, as signified by the stream of smoke rising into the air from the ashtray. Cameron, with half-open eyes, was clearly in his zone. A cigarette hanging out of his mouth, he watched as one fighter delivered a spinning heel kick to the chin of his opponent and knock him out with only three seconds left in the fight. The unexpected result had caused Cameron to jump up onto his feet and yell at the top of his lungs, fists balled hard at his sides. "That's how ya fuckin' do it, boy!"

Looking over to the friend on his left side, Cameron extended an open palm. "Pay me my mon-ayyyy."

Cameron's friend, shaking his head in disappointment, counted out a hundred dollars in twenties before dropping them into Cameron's hand, who in turn 'made it rain' all over his friend's head. "Take that dough and buy your broke ass a quarter-ounce, homie." With that, the circle of friends would erupt in laughter before Cameron sat back down. When the event finally finished, his friends saw their way out. It seemed as though they had a concert to attend to - normally, they would stay all hours through the night. Cameron was uninterested in seeing the band they paid money to watch perform, though.

Locking the door leading to the garage, Cameron walked back into his room. He lifted a spare lighter off of his coffee table before lighting the cigarette between his lips.

(Ah!! I didn't get notifications!!

xD )

Brec jumped was woken up by the loud sound of her alarm clock, she growled slammed her hand on it before getting out of bed. She rubbed her eyes heading to the bathroom slamming the door shut. She looked at herself in the mirror then groaned brushing her teeth real quick, after she finished brushing her teeth she washed her face then turned on the shower taking off her clothes and hopping in. She washed every part of her body wanting to feel and smell clean. She got out and dried off before exiting the bathroom heading to her closet. She walked in while her music was still playing in the background. She found something then shrugged throwing it on the bed. She took her towel off then put on the clothes along with some shoes. She looked at herself in the mirror before sighing in grabbing her bag and board heading downstairs. She greeted her parents who in return told her to stop waking up so late or she will be getting truencies at school. She nodded rolling her eyes then grabbed her car keys heading out the house. She sighed and walked to her car getting in starting the engine then drove off to the school.

Chic-Black-Leather-Jacket-Outfit-Idea-for-Women.jpg

After the last day school for break was over. She walked through the halls heading to her locker taking out what she needed. She had her headphones on then got what she needed and started walking to the high school doors. She exited walking to her car getting in and driving home. Her music was playing loud, people were rolling up their windows so they don't hear her music or were giving her looks. She didn't care she continued driving until she reached the house. She parked her car on the circle thingy and got out locking it before heading inside. She then headed upstairs, but sadly her mom was waiting for her.
"Did you forget what tonight is?" her mother asked her. Brec looked off into the distance for a sec before groaning "Crap...it's the reunion tonight...sorry mom I forgot..." She told her, she was really lying she didn't want to go to the reunion. "Well hurry up and get dressed your father and sister could already be there" Her mother said "By the time I finish these emails you better be dressed..." Her mother looked at her before walking to the room that had the computer room. Brec sighed being in this family was a blessing and a burden. She walked upstairs and walked to her closet looking for something to wear. She found a dress then put it on along with some heels. She came downstairs where he mother was waiting. "You look lovely sweetheart..." Her smiled telling her. "Thanks mom...and I found something to cover up the tattoos you hate so much..." She told her mom in a sarcastic tone. "Thank you sweetheart now let's go" Her mother told her while leaving the house. They got in the Chrysler 200 2015 model and headed off to where the reunion was being held.

634.TVD.Kat.mh.010713.jpg

Benji's gaze quickly shifted to the door. "There's a knockin'! I'll get it". He ran and slid his way over to the door. His posture suddenly straightened up as he fixed one of his sleeves before pulling the door open, "Hey long time no see guys!" Benji glanced behind the two brothers to check if anyone else was arriving with them. "Well, y'all are the first two here so make yourselves at home. The rest are coming" He said opening the door and stepping out of their way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back