• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Retaliation

"Just trying to evade the fighter jets . . . AND FLYING TOWARD THE GROUND!" Benji replied gripping the armrests as well. The jet neared the ground until Grey finally flew it up right and slowly made it rise back up again.

"Target lost!" One of the pilots exclaimed looking around seeing nothing but the clouds and the other fighter jets.

If there was one thing fighter pilots couldn't see, it was what was below them. Grey increased his speed while letting the jet become parallel to the ground. "We're at a great distance away" Grey said taking the headphones off and standing up from the seat. "I'll go see how the others are doing" He stated walking out from the cockpit before seeing all of their faces.

Lexi Montreal

Lexi relaxed when the jet went back to its normal rest. "What the hell just happened?" She asked, to no one in particular as she sat back up, running both her hands in her hair with a sigh. Today has been some crazy day.

She got up slowly and walked over to find her book that was laying on the floor, flat open. "
How did they find us in the air?" She asked with a frown, looking Benji and Grey. [And whoever else is there..]‎

Brec panted heavily as they were lost from the fighter jets view. She slowly took off the headphones and gripped the seat bars before slowly standing up walking out of the cockpit. She made her way through the aisle of the jet heading straight for the alcohol. "I really need something to drink..." she mumbled finally reaching the bar and grabbing the strongest alcohol this jet had. She picked up a glass before pouring some in then downed the whole thing. "...I really needed that..."

"I'm not sure if they were looking for us. I don't think they were looking for us" Benji stated moving a hand through his hair after the whole jet motion thing. "Chances they'd look for us in the air at these exact coordinates are slim. They were probably on a practice run or looking for another aircraft" The young teen explained.

Grey watched as Brec followed him out of the cockpit and drank some alcohol. He slightly glared at the wall before walking back into the cockpit. It was dangerous to have a drunk pilot. The teen tilted his head a bit when he began to see the Las Vegas strip come into view. "We'll be landing in a few minutes. Stay in your seats until the flight is over" Grey said in a monotone voice over the intercom while taking control of the jet again. It was near nighttime. Perhaps they would just plan for the next day?

Sarah sat back in her seat, taking a few breaths to calm herself down. The incident had left her shaken up. She rested her head against the window, and looked outside. It was getting darker. Sarah closed her eyes momentarily then glanced at Benji listening to his words. She suddenly felt very negative. An uncharacteristic feeling for her. How in the world was a bunch of teens going to pull this mission off? They were probably all goners. Sarah shook her head, and turned back to the window, keeping her thoughts to herself.

Ashlynn laid on the floor for a bit, recovering from the shock. The tumble had hurt a bit, but she would be fine. The young teen stood up and took a shaky breath, "A-are we safe now...?" She asked in fear. She walked back over to her seat with wide eyes and buckled.

"Well depends what you mean by safe. I mean, we're still wanted . . . " Benjamin began but paused himself before carrying on any further. "Actually, yeah we're safe now just disregard what I just said" He concluded in an awkward manner. Within a few moments, Grey landed the jet safely at the Las Vegas Nevada airport. "This is going to be interesting" Benji mumbled as Grey exited the cockpit. "Time to go" The older teen said picking up his stuff.

Ashlynn raised an eyebrow at Benji's answer, understanding perfectly well what he meant by that. He was just trying to sugarcoat the truth. "No need to sugarcoat Benji. We all understand perfectly well the situation we're in..." She told him softly, then looked away and watching as they landed. "... How are we going to get through the airport without getting caught? What if they recognize the plane?" Sarah glanced at Ash from the girl's questions and bit her lip. She turned to Benji, "Do you think they will?" She asked while gathering up her own stuff.

"I did computer stuff. That's as simple as I can put it without confusing the rest of you. As for sneaking out of the airport, well we'll have to wait for Surge or find our own way out" Benji replied. "Surge will be here in a few minutes" Grey said fixing his bag over his shoulder. "Few minutes? He should take about five hours by car!" The younger teen responded as he recalculated the distance in his head. "Surge races. They all race. It isn't that hard to get here in an hour and a half by car" Grey explained. "That's it. My head is beginning to ache" Benji mumbled under his breath.

Sarah and Ash both nodded, relieved when Benji said he "did computer stuff." Sarah wasn't exactly for sure what he did, but assumed he made the plane unrecognizable, or not on records or something. Ashlynn's eyes widened slightly from the thought of them getting picked up by a crazy racer dude. She tried to keep most of the fear off her face and turned away. Sarah eyed Benji, "You okay?" She asked.

"All good in the hood" Benji said giving a thumbs up to Sarah. Grey shifted his gaze to the younger teen, "Never say that again". "You got it dude" Benji replied then looked back at Sarah. "Are you okay?" He questioned as he slightly raised a brow.

Surge suddenly walked into the open jet door and snorted as a greeting. "Deliveries on point. Repairs all check. I'll be at Rio gambling the night away" The grown man bluntly said while handing Grey the keys.

Benji's response and Grey's reaction made Sarah laugh softly and she grinned, shaking her head. Then she turned to Benji when he asked his question. "I'm..." Shook up, uncharacteristically negative, scared to death, an emotional wreck, a major mess... "I'm great." She said with a smile. "We're in Vegas for crying out loud! This is going to be one heck of an adventure!" She laughed and stood up, carrying her belongings.

Hearing a snort at the jet door made Ash jump ever so slightly, and she turned toward the 'crazy guy' Surge. She was relieved to see him and over the keys to Grey. They wouldn't have to ride with a crazy racer after all. A small smile grew on her face, and she waited to follow others out.

"Alright guys. Hut two. Let's go" Grey announced carrying out his bags and putting them directly in his car which was parked near the jet. "Times like these where I really thank the Lord for everyone in my life. Thanks Surge!" Benji said picking up his bags and walking out of the jet. Surge gave a slight nod then left the jet as well.

Lexi Montreal

Lexi sat down in her seat and buckled up when she heard that they'd be landing soon. 'Thank god..' She thought to herself and shut her eyes, letting out a small sigh. Today had been such a rough, long day. She was definitely exhausted. Once they landed, she unbuckled and grabbed her things, following Benji out of the jet. "Finally, we're out of there. I don't think I've been so shaken in my life." She mumbles while stretching, "Please tell me there's going to be no more action today." She tells Benji.

@RyanJXavier

"Yeah. We're heading to the penthouse now. Time to rest before tomorrow" Benji replied. Grey was about to collapse at any second. The exhaustion from running on roofs to piloting a jet under attack was just too much for one ay. It was all too sudden. The teen sat in his car and tilted his head back on the head rest while he waited for the others. Normally he would offer a hand. However, his energy was at an all time low at the moment.

"Yo Adélia!" Benji called out attempting to rush his sister out from the jet. The young teen sighed as he began to format the following day's plan in his head.

@KaoriMei @kawiibunnygirl

Adélia rushed out from the jet and went over to her brother who had called her over. The whole mess had put the young girl in a trance like state, as if she wasn't actually there. Her heart had been racing and pounding in her chest as everything started happening all at once. Her hands and legs shook as she went to Benji's side, hoping to help him with something. Adélia ran a hand shakily through her hair as she looked at her brother for directions. Looking over at the cars she noticed an exhausted Grey and she sighed slightly, sad she wasn't able to talk to him like she planned on during the flight.

@RyanJXavier

(Oh gosh sorry! I was at this big soccer tournament till a couple minutes ago!))

"Stick with your ride okay? When you get to the penthouse claim your room fast. Explore later. It's first come first serve for everything" Benji began to say. "There are only five rooms so . . . yeah" He concluded his remarks with that simple word. There really was nothing else more to say. "Guys! Hey! Come on time to go!" The young teen called out. Grey fell asleep at the driver's seat while waiting for the people to get in his car. Ah whatever. They could wake him when they were ready.

@Stoked911 @pulpfiction @ShatteredSoul

Brec finished moving her things into a new vehicle along with the others stuff. She hopped in the new truck with the others in tow and started the engine driving on the street towards Las Vegas. Her neck was hurting and she was real tired so her drove fast to the hotel. What was that hotel called again? Wynn or something like that? She didn't care she just continued driving until she came upon the sign that said Welcome to Las Vegas. She rolled her eyes at how many people were here...Las Vegas isn't that fun to begin with...it's expensive and sometimes the hotels are shitty, people make huge mistakes that they have to live with the rest of their lives...that's why she liked coming here. She found the hotel with ease and pulled onto the half-circle drop-off and pick-up before turning the truck off. She got out tossing the keys to the valet and grabs her bags out from the back of the truck. She left the others to their stuff and entered the hotel walking towards the front desk. Once there she told the concierge person her fake name and what it should be under then waited until he found it in the system. After a few minutes he found her name and smiled describing what room she has and then gave her the room key. "Enjoy your stay" He told her as she gave him one of her fake smiles then took the key picking her bags up and walked away. Finally reaching the floor her room was on she walked down the hall looking at each number wondering where her room was. Her eyes perked up a bit when she found the number and used the key to enter. Once she entered the room, it amazed her at how beautiful and spacious it was. She dropped her duffle bags in a corner and landed front side first onto the big spacious bed. She groaned in content at how soft it was and before you know it she was out like a light. That jet incident really did a toll on her. Now she just let the darkness take over her.

Sarah and Ash were both quiet on their rides to the hotel. All the while Sarah felt more negative than she had in a long time. Thoughts raced around her head, all of them possible ways they could die. She wasn't used to this negativity, and it only added more to her fear. Ashlynn was quiet because everything was out of their control. She hated not being able to get a grip on things. All of their future's were one big question mark.

Both of them were relieved to get to the hotel. They ran to separate rooms, and threw their bags down, claiming them. Ash sat on her bed and looked around in admiration. Even though Sarah was feeling unsocial, she went to the living room and sat on the couch, trying to calm her racing thoughts.

Quentin never really talked much. He never felt the need to talk, and so he didn't talk at all on their ride to the hotel. That was mostly because making conversation was an effort he wasn't eager to make at the moment, and also because his mind was plagued with thoughts. Thoughts that revolved mostly around their current dilemma, or more specifically, getting accused of things most of them didn't even do. Questions were also stuck in his mind. It seemed to be a never-ending cycle, and the thoughts ranged from "Why is this happening?" to "I hope that that Humane Labs chick is hot." Meanwhile, Ingrid didn't talk either. She just wasn't in the mood to speak, and even her train of thought was lost. At this point, she was just extremely sleepy for some reason.

After that, everything seemed to be a blur. All of a sudden they'd arrived at the hotel, so Quentin immediately stepped out of the car and entered the place, quick to claim a room. He set down his things in one bed and tried to mentally prepare himself for what was coming. Ingrid, on the other hand, was tired. She entered a room and set her things down, not really caring if it was claimed already or not. Ingrid flopped onto the bed and squeezed her eyes shut, eager to get some shut-eye.

So much in one day. Greyson thought to himself before entering the suite and putting his stuff down off to the side. "I'm going to get my stuff connected and all that. I guess you're sleeping?" Benji asked looking at Grey. Grey simply nodded as he went out and returned with more bags that consisted of weapons and gadgets. "Great job today! Thanks Grey" Benji said sitting down on a chair in the living room and taking out some wires.

Greyson couldn't even make it to the bed. After bringing in the last of the bags, the teen walked into some bedroom and fell asleep on a chair. He didn't know or care if anyone else was in the room or not. They all had to share some rooms anyway. "Yo Sarah, are you okay?" Benji asked not shifting his gaze away from the wires. His hands attempted to untangle some knots all thanks to the whole hurry up and get out of the rec center situation.

After about a few hours of rest Brec groaned rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Yawning she got out of the plush bed and stretched feeling her bones pop back into place. That always made her smile and feel like she wasn't stiff as a bone. She scratched her head then walked over her duffle bag taking out what she needed to take a nice hot shower. She grabbed her Ipod and portable speaker and walked over to the real big bathroom and entered not even caring about how amazing it looked. Turning on the faucet she made sure the water was at a good temperature before stripping down and hopping in sighing in content at how good the water felt on her body. She grabbed her soap and started washing her body. After a whole hour of washing her body she finally got out and dressed in her usual clothing, some joggers and a tank top with a light sweater. She threw her dirty clothes in the hamper and grabbed her belongs i.e. wallet, hotel room key, ipod, headphones and left her hotel room going to do what she loves...explore. She looked down at her shoes getting ready to leave until she bumped into her big sister Avery. She didn't say sorry she just put her headphones around her neck and shoved her hands inside her joggers looking at her. "..."

@Shura

Users who are viewing this thread

Back