• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Retaliation

Grey nodded going with the bridal carry. He adjusted the mask on his face before grabbing Lexi's camera and handing it to her. "This neighborhood isn't the best place to take pictures" Grey scooped Lexi off her feet then began to walk in the direction of the hideout.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexi Montreal

She grabbed the camera and put it around her neck by the strap, letting it hang loose. "
Kind of figured that." She murmurs and wraps an arm around his neck/shoulder when he picks her up bridal style. "Didn't actually expect much people to live around here.. and I was bored. Everything's pretty tense back there and they're all doing their own things, so.. I don't wanna disturb anyone." She shrugs her shoulders. "Anyway, how did you know I was here?" She frowns.

"Surge came by again. He told me he saw a blondie walk out of the hideout" Grey explained turning a corner and seeing the hideout come into view. After a few moments of silence he continued, "Benji discovered logos on the criminals' suits. We'll be able to get some more info soon".

Emet nodded, and wandered farther into the hideout. He walked around by himself, checking the place out. He slipped around, and under the teenagers in multiple occasions, until his curiosity turned in to exhaustion. He yawned, and started looking for a place to lay down for a while.

-short-

Lexi Montreal

"
Oh right." She nods her head slightly and rests her head against his shoulder, "That's good. Getting closer and closer to finding out who framed us. Hopefully it leads us to who's behind all this mess." She mutters and sighs, shaking her head. "Killing the ambassador.. yeah, right. How the hell are a bunch of teenage kids going to do that?" She scoffs.

Grey shrugged his shoulders and eventually got to the hideout's driveway. "So we'll clean you up first then train you and the other not so experienced fighters" He stated thinking about Emet and Ash. They were the two youngest members of the group. Some basics would be ideal to start off with.

Lexi Montreal

She nodded her head a little bit, "
Alright." She says then adds, "I don't think I should train with a sore ankle though." She points out, glancing at her ankle for a moment then back up at him, slipping off his mask he wore on his face since we were back at the hideout now. It didn't feel like it took them long to get back but that was probably because she was being held in his arms.

"Upper torso training is possible" Grey replied entering the living room and laying Lexi down onto a couch. He disappeared into his room for a bit then returned with a bottle of alcohol, some bandaids, and cotton. "I'll let Benji or someone else take care of your ankle. I don't want to make it worse" The teen said sitting down and pouring some alcohol onto a cotton round.

Lexi Montreal

She nods her head slightly when he puts her on the couch, staying quiet as she watches him leave to grab the items he needed for her scraped knees. "
Thanks Grey." She says with a small smile, after a moment of silence other than the sound of the liquid in the alcohol bottle. She never really did thank him before besides hugging him but she was glad he was here really. He basically saved her life.

"Welcome" Grey said bringing the cotton close to Lexi's wound. "This is going to hurt so . . . Ready?" He asked looking back at her.

That logo was a puzzle. Benji sat back in his chair and rubbed his eyes after finally finding a match. The logo was brand new; however, with outside knowledge and analyzation, Benji was able to connect it to . . . Humane Labs. The evidence reels were probably real. Minimal video editing was needed. A large hint was the fact that their parents were framed for stealing money from Humane Labs. The young teen was able to conclude that the criminals were probably wearing some three dimensional printed masks.

Lexi Montreal

She nodded her head slightly when he told her this, biting her bottom lip as she watched him bring the cotton ball closer to the cut on her knee. "
Just get it done and over with." She tells him.

Greyson looked around and gave her a pillow just in case she was one of those people who liked to squeeze stuff when in pain. He lightly rubbed the alcohol onto Lexi's wounds then bent down and blew on them to somehow try and reduce the pain.

Benji looked over at Adelia and smiled. "Humane Labs . . . this is going to be a challenge. We need to get the research group together. Can you please help me with that? We need to find out why they are aiming for us and start training as well. Oh and their allies too". He paused for a moment then resumed, "Scientists can't possibly commit national crimes on their own. They have to have some strong connections in order to do that".

@kawiibunnygirl @KaoriMei

Adélia snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Benji and nodded. "I'll help" She said as she rubbed her head. She couldn't tell if she was just daydreaming or if she actually fell asleep. The girl continued to rub her temples as she looked at the screens and her brother. He seemed to have figured a lot out in such a short period of time which was good for everyone. Adélia looked around and didn't see Grey. Shrugging she returned to listening to Benji. Though she wasn't as smart as her brother she still could help him somehow.

@RyanJXavier

Lexi Montreal

Lexi smiled a bit when he gave her the pillow and she happily wrapped her arms around it, resting her chin into it as she watched Grey bring the cotton ball closer to the wound. She bit her bottom lip when he lightly rubbed it, a small hiss escaping her lips due to the pain it brought. He made it feel a little bit less painful when he blew back on top of it, making her knee wound feel cool. "How's your back?" She murmurs, looking over at him.

Benji searched up a few articles regarding the national crimes that were supposedly performed by them. "Great thanks. So as of now we need to find out wh-" Benji paused as he read through one of the available webpages. "Suggested death penalty?" He read quickly opening up another browser and searching Humane Labs. "I'm going to need some more time to figure this out. These guys got a clean slate. Why are they doing this to us? Now some of us if old enough may even be ordered a death penalty because of the crazy suggestive conservatives in our society" He said with a tone of frustration attempting to be hidden within his usually optimistic one.

"It's okay" Greyson responded taking the band aids out of their wrappings and setting them aside. After letting the alcohol dry off, Grey put some Neosporin on Lexi's wounds. His back would probably just get bruised. The impact could possibly give him some overall back pain, but it would wear off.

@kawiibunnygirl @KaoriMei

Lexi Montreal

She nodded her head a little, watching him put the band-aids to the side after he opened them. "Where did you learn to fight like that?" She asks him, tilting her head to the side in curiosity. "You easily took down those guys as if they were nothing." She laughs a bit, "It was pretty cool how you did that.." A small smile appears on her face.

"Mixed knowledge and practice" Grey replied trying to be as vague as possible so as to not reveal the whole underground fighting thing. He put the band-aids on top of her wounds then backed away. "All good" The teen rubbed his back again as he straightened up. "Do you know how to treat a sprained ankle?" He questioned.

Lexi Montreal

Lexi nods her head a little bit, "Oh okay." She says and smiles at Grey when he puts the band-aids on her wounds. "Thanks again." She tells him, patting her knees lightly before sliding them off the couch. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Don't worry. Hows your back? Can I see it?" She was kinda curious to see how a bullet proof vest worked since y'know, she'd never really seen them other in the movies but they're movies.

Grey turned around and removed his shirt revealing the bulletproof vest that was against his skin. "You can see this too if you want" He said taking the bulletproof vest off before handing it to Lexi. The teen kept his back toward her. His skin was red around a certain area. The pain at that point was manageable though.

Lexi Montreal

She watched him remove his shirt and bulletproof vest, taking it off him when he hands it her. "Good thing you wore this." She mumbles and looks at where the bullet went through before looking back at his naked back. "I didn't think it would hurt if you got shot." She looks at where the red area on his back was and runs her fingers lightly over it to not hurt him, "Does it hurt right now? Is this your first time being shot with a bulletproof vest?"

@RyanJXavier

"It feels like any other big bruise" Greyson responded wearing his shirt again. "Multiple times" He added before looking around the area. Where was everyone? "You want to stay in here or check out what Benji and Adélia are doing? You can sit on one of the chairs over there. Plus it'll be interesting to see what they came up with" The teen suggested to Lexi.

Lexi Montreal

Lexi nods her head a little bit when he says this, "Are you a secret spy or something?" She grins at Grey when he tell hers he's done it multiple times. "And yeah, we should probably go see if there's any new news, they probably found something by now, right?" She asks him. "Benji's real clever with all this technology stuff, it's amazing." She stands up, using the couch to put most of her weight on it as she looks down at her ankle, "Do we have any ice?"

@RyanJXavier

"Nah I've just been around for too long" Grey responded implying his experience within that city. He walked into the kitchen the returned with a pack of ice. "Probably" The teen mumbled carrying Lexi bridal style again. Limping around or playing invisible hop scotch wouldn't help her ankle heal anyway.

Lexi Montreal

Lexi nodded her head slightly, watching him leave to return back with an ice pack. Just what she needed. "Thanks again." She mumbles, taking it and placing it on her sprained ankle, letting out a small relieved sigh. She put her arm around his neck, resting her hand on his shoulder when he picked her up bridal style again. "I owe you a lot, Grey." She smiles slightly at him.

@RyanJXavier

[i'm sure you'll be able to catch up *-*
@xoloveox]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back