• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Retaliation

Grey put the plates down on the table and picked up a fork. No time to waste. He quickly stabbed two pancakes before setting them onto his plate. His gaze shifted to Brec. " . . . Can I mod your car?" Grey asked as he took a bite out of the warm and delicious pancakes then paused. "This is good" He said. It was rare for him to compliment anyone or anything. The teen continued to eat up the two pancakes on his plate while waiting for Brec to reply.

Brec turned around looking at Grey and Lexi as they asked her if she cooked breakfast. Brec looked at Lexi and tried her hardest to keep her sarcasm in. "...Yes Lexi...I did obviously cook and thanks..." She told her then looked at Grey "...if I see one thing out of place on her...I'm killing you..." She told him then added some cooked bacon and some scrambled eggs onto their plates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grey raised his brows at Brec's response. "So . . . no? 'kay then" He replied finishing up the two pancakes on his plate and getting started on the bacon. "Thanks for cooking" The teen said trying to show some respect. Grey began to analyze his car in his head then suddenly paused his thoughts. They had to know who and what they were up against first. Grey's mind flashed to Benji's garage set up. The "station" was almost done. It just needed more plug-ins and organization.

Adélia woke up with a sleepy expression on her face. Her limbs felt heavy and her head was pounding as she swung her slender legs over the side of the bed. Standing up with a stretched and groan the young teen walked over to her bag and began to get ready. Her blonde hair was messy and tangled which was just fantastic. "Really hair? You just had to piss me off so early. I am so showering" Adélia muttered as she dug through her bags to get her things and went to take a quick shower. After she shower the blonde dried off and got dressed in a simple outfit of a slightly baggy grey shirt, her comfy jeans, and some indoor shoes. Adélia brushed her teeth which she took extra care of because of her braces which she had gotten recently. Once she was presentable she headed down to the kitchen. Once she got to the kitchen she instantly went to the fridge and grabbed herself a yogurt. Adélia gave a quiet 'good morning' to the people in the kitchen as she grabbed herself a spoon and sat down at the table. As she ate her yogurt, Adélia looked around the kitchen and really took it in. She didn't really notice it the first time she had been in it. It was weird for her to be in this strange house with people that she was still jumpy around.

Grey nodded at Adélia when she walked into the kitchen. " . . . Fine. I won't touch your car" He said looking over at Brec. Within a few moments, Grey finished up his breakfast and stood up. "I'm go-" The teen began but was interrupted by a knock on the door. "I'll get it" He said walking to the entrance.

Benji finally managed to place the mirror in the perfect position then left his room. He did his usual morning routine before smelling breakfast and running into the kitchen. "Good morning beautiful people! Smells good in here" The young teen said smiling at whoever was in the kitchen. He saw Brec at the side of his eyes. "Ah chef Brec at it again! Pretty sure it's delicious" Benji stated sitting down next to Adélia. "How was your sleep sis?" He asked taking a bite out of the prepared blueberry pancakes.

@kawiibunnygirl

Adélia waved slightly at Grey before she turned her attention to her brother. His smooth talking brought a small smile to her face as she continued to eat her yogurt. "I slept pretty good. How did you? Save any damsels in distress?" She said with a teasing smile as she ate the last spoonful of her yogurt. She knew that her brother wouldn't get offended by her harmless teasing since that was pretty much all that Adélia really had. She was able to tease people easily or just have fun with them without hurting their feelings. "Oh yeah who's your roommate?" Adélia asked as she got up to throw away her trash and grab herself an apple. She sat back down in her seat and crossed her legs as she looked at her older brother with a smile.

@RyanJXavier

"Ah . . ." Benji paused as his dream replayed in his mind. "Nope. I went up against this dragon though" He said switching from the pancakes to the bacon. "No set roommate yet. We should probably organize that soon" The teen suggested before making a mental note to himself. "Sarah slept in my room last night. I guess she's my roommate then? I'll ask her later. What about you? Who's your roommate?" Benji asked tilting his head a bit and shifting his gaze from the heavenly food to his sister.

@kawiibunnygirl

Adélia began to eat her apple as she thought about who she was rooming with. Benji had mentioned Sarah sleeping in his room which kind of made sense to Adélia. They two were a lot alike so it was pretty normal that they would end up rooming with each other, or at least in her eyes. "Ah I think I ended up in Grey's room." Taking another bite of her apple she looked around with a small smile. It was weird that they had ended up in this situation. Especially since she had been accused with a horrible crime like murder or whatever it was. "Hey Benji have you explored this place at all?" Adélia asked her brother as she leaned back slightly in her chair, careful not to fall over.

@RyanJXavier

"Not to its fullest extent. I gotta get started on the search though" Benji explained trying to focus himself on the current mission. He finished up his breakfast and looked at Adélia. "I guess we can check the place out real quick if ya want" The teen suggested before setting his plate aside. "Come on!" He began to walk toward the exit of the kitchen.

@kawiibunnygirl

Adélia got off of her chair and followed her brother with a smile. She fell instep with him as they left the kitchen together. She was glad that she now had a partner to explore with. It made things much easier to get too if they were too high up or too heavy. Adélia was always up for a bit of excitement if she felt safe enough to actually explore a place. "So Benji, anything new between you and any of these matured ladies that we are now living among?" Adélia asked as she clasped her hands behind her back with a mischievous smile on her face. She of course wanted to see if her brother was having something new in his life that might take her mind off of the constant question of why they were being framed for things that obviously weren't committed by them.

@RyanJXavier

Benji raised a brow in confusion. "Um well . . . I reconnected with them?" He answered unsure if he actually satisfied his sister's curiosity. His innocence usually influenced his lack of ingeniousness within certain social fields. "Are you implying something within your question?" The teen tilted his head a bit.

Grey opened the front door and nodded at Surge. "Pick up and delivery" Surge said with a low voice as he handed Grey two stuffed black gym bags. Grey tossed his old car keys to Surge with one of his hands, "See you later bro". Surge waved at Grey before getting in Grey's old Dodge and driving away. The teen lifted the bags up then brought them over to the garage.

@kawiibunnygirl

"Huh? Oh no not really. Just wondering if any of them have just paid special attention to you..." Adélia trailed off as she came to a random door. She looked at it as if she wasn't sure if she should open it or not. She turned to look at Benji and then pointed to the door. "Should we open it?" Adélia questioned and then leaned against the wall as she thought about all of the possible hiding places could be found. She knew that if she was able to find somewhere that she could hide and be alone then she could read, listen to music, and eat her yogurt in peace.

@RyanJXavier

"Not that I'm aware of" Benji replied then shrugged at her next question. "Pretty sure a talking zebra will jump out and bite you if you open this door of danger" He said smiling then opening it for Adélia. "I mean, it's that or a yogurt thief takes away your favorite flavor" His words were nonsense at that moment. No matter, his sister was used to it anyway. "Lady first" The teen slightly bowed his head moving to the side.

Brec sat on the counter as she grabbed her plate and began eating her two blueberry pancakes while listening to her music. She really just wanted to get the day started so she could get her puppy. She made sure the hood was covering up all her purple hair and continued eating. She finished in about a few minutes then grabbed a glass of orange juice gulping it down and made three more plates of food. She placed two pancakes, four slices and a nice stack of scrambled eggs on a plate then poured a glass of orange juice. She grabbed a sticky note writing on it then grabbed a lid sticking the note on it then placing the lid over the food so it can be warm. She made the other two plates, one with the same amount she had on her own then one with double the pancakes bacon and eggs. She walked out of the kitchen heading to the training room where she knew Tris and Cameron were going to be. She was humming a song when she arrived at the room. She watched Tris and Cameron work out and walked over to the counter placing the plates on it. She then turned around and looked at both of them. "Alright...take a break...I made blueberry pancakes and you two are going to eat them..." She said pointing while taking out her earbuds. She hopped on the counter and started scrolling through her Ipod trying to look for a fanfic to read "Also Cameron...I want to talk to you..." She said not even looking up from her Ipod.

xD ]
MTI4ODM1ODkyNjU0Njg4MjY2.jpg

@ShatteredSoul @Tree

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hahaha, yeah nobody is taking my yogurt" Adélia said with a little laugh as she walked into the room or whatever was behind the door. She looked behind her to make sure that Benji was following her into the place. One of the things that she hated had to be left alone. Now if she went somewhere by herself then she wasn't that scared, but if she gets left or abandoned she freaks out. Adélia twisted her ponytail as she walked around, looking for anything interesting to check out.

@RyanJXavier

Benji followed Adélia in. "So any guy catch your attention, or vice versa?" He questioned glancing at his sister then looking around the room. Benji wasn't the type to get all protective over his loved ones. The teen wasn't that easy on them though. He still had his suspicions that would raise up his guard every so often.

@kawiibunnygirl

Guess who's back!

Back again!

Sugar's back,

Tell a friend!

Ace

What a normal day, they had been framed for something they possibly didn't commit, and now he's going to drive to a completely unknown location, even if Ace could find the streets by the littlest of hints, yet he couldn't figure out the adress. Ace was just speeding his way troughout every single corner he saw, ignoring stop signs and hearing the horrible screech of cars and the honk of them as they hesistated to brake to not hit the fast car, Ace just smiling under the bandana he had. He was an asshole, and a very smart one, he didn't let himself be caught by any cops, or atleast scanned the place seeing if there was anyone nearby, and if there was, he'd just turn into what seemed a normal civilian, with very, very black windows, that you couldn't figure out who was inside.

Then, sirens. Ace sighed, facepalming and getitng his mask off, throwing it aside and leaning to the sidewalk, getting out of the car. The police officer got in the same place, a little bit more behind, getting out and approaching Ace, a hand on his gun, typical ''i-have-more-autorithy'' attitude. ''Sir, I believe you speeded up quite a lot back there.'' Ace shrugged, acting innocent and nodding, handing him the driving license of him, knowing the drill. Then, the cop put a quite suspicious face, pulling out his gun slowly and staring at him. ''I saw you on TV, get on th-'' His speech being interrumped by Ace quickly tackling him, removing his gun and running to his car, zooming out of the place, the fat cop slowly getting up.

Ace went the fastest he could, arriving at the place, letting the tires screech at his arrival, slowly getting out, slapping his cheeks in nerves, hoping he had not succesfully spotted his car, his lisence plate either, dashcams were his worst nightmare right now. Ace quickly got his cool back, entering the place and looking around the place, very much lost of all this place, huge.

''Woah.''

Ingrid woke up groggily in her bed, wiping at her eyes as she stretched. She quickly took a shower and changed into sweatpants and a shirt before she went out of her room to eat, smelling the aroma of breakfast. Ingrid tied up her tousled blonde hair before she tossed it up into a ponytail, leaving her fringe out on her forehead as she quietly sat at the table and ate the pancakes in delight. No one else was in the dining room, but she was sure some others were already up and about since she heard voices nearby when she woke. Yawning, Ingrid finished her food and walked over to the sink to wash her plate. Once finished, she listened to some music on her phone, and was just about to go back to her room when she heard someone enter through the door. She quietly halted in her steps, and turned around to see who it was, only to find that it was just Ace. She couldn't help but voice her relief. "Oh, it's just you," she said, "Well you came late. Anything hold you up?" Ingrid asked him.

Adélia turned to look at Benji and placed a hand on her hip and just smiled. "I haven't found a guy that has been able to catch my attention yet and I doubt that there is a guy here that likes me like that." She smiled and looked around with a frown. She ran a hand along the wall as she reached the end of the room. "Dang I thought this was going to have a secret passage or something" Adélia shrugged and then looked at Benji and did a little salute in a teasing fashion. "Now where Captain Benji?"

@RyanJXavier

Ace

Ace began to wander around the place, never seeing this place in particular, even if he kind of never was left at his home, always poking in his nose in places he didn't even had anything to do with, yet he'd see what was inside. Then, he threw away his jacket at the side, letting it drop at the floor and keeping the aviators on, a voice then interrumping his toughts. "Oh, it's just you," He quickly glanced upwards, seeing Ingrid, and couldn't help but curl a smile in his lips, she then asked what made him take so long. He stood there, silent for some seconds, trying to swallow the lie, and that was what he did. ''Nah, nothing, just went for some smokes.'' he said, calmly, locking his eyes on hers and smiling afterwards.

@pulpfiction

"Mhm sure I believe you" Benji said in a joking tone. "Next we go to my soon to be lab type of place! I need to find out who framed all of us. It's the first step to our movement" He explained walking back out of that random room. "No one though? Really?" Benji questioned hopping right back into the topic.

Grey put the bags down off to the side of the garage before sitting in the driver seat of his car and pulling out the manual in the compartment. He read through the types of gears the car came with along with whatever else there was to know about the quality of the blah blah blah.

@kawiibunnygirl

Adélia looked at her brother and rolled her eyes and gestured to herself. "Have you met me? Yeah seriously. Guys don't like me like that" She just smiled and thought about the lab that Benji would create. "So what do you want your 'lab' to look like?" She asked him however when she thought about it she thought that it would be this super lab that literally had everything in it. That's when she realized that they weren't going to be living together forever, they weren't going to be this close forever. Even though Adélia and everyone else were really scared because of what was going on, she couldn't help but notice that everyone seemed to develop closer relationships with people from the other families and even within their own.

@RyanJXavier

"What kind of question is that? They do! Ya just can't see it" Benji replied winking at Adélia and laughing a bit. "Well nothing too fancy as of now since I only got some stuff from my room" He said approaching the garage. "One day, I would like my lab to have all the latest gadgets. I'd like to work for Humane Labs. It's a dream goal of mine" Benji stated shrugging a bit afterward.

@kawiibunnygirl

"Same goes for you and girls" Adélia shot back at him with a small smile. She listened to him talking about his lab and his dreams. Smiling wider she bumped her shoulder lightly against his and gave him the thumbs up. "I'm totally sure that you can achieve your dream Benji. I mean you're amazing!" Adélia said with a supportive attitude. She would always have her older brother's back. He was someone she really looked up to in life so of course she knew he could do anything. "So where are we now?" She asked suddenly realizing that she didn't know where they were.

@RyanJXavier

"En el garaje" Benji responded practicing his Spanish skills as he entered the garage and walked to the now not so plain right side of the place. "I'm almost done setting these monitors up. After this, I can replay the reels and look for some evidence against our enemies" He stated picking up a few wires and looking at their ends. Grey finished the manual. He looked across the garage and spotted Benji who managed to quickly entertain himself with electrical lines. The older teen got out of his car causing Benji to jump up a bit. "Geez Grey! Didn't see ya there" Benji smiled then resumed his set up.

@kawiibunnygirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back