• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Retaliation

Sarah felt her eyes become heavy. Subconsciously she was aware that she hadn't exactly discussed sharing the room with Benji, but she was already falling asleep. If he didn't want her to stay in there tomorrow, he could just tell her. She began to forget everything in the world her as she fell into sleep's dark abyss.

Benji noticed Sarah's still figure and looked inside his bag. He pulled out a blanket before slinging it over his shoulders and gently taking off her shoes. She wasn't a bad person. Benji knew that very well. Although he didn't know what Sarah had done a few moments ago in the dining room, he knew that she didn't really mean the stuff she said. Her anger just got the best of her. Benji put the blanket over Sarah then looked at his own bed. Rest seemed to be ideal at the moment. The teen lied down on the other bed and closed his eyes. Charts and all that could be made later . . . or tomorrow. With that thought, Benji fell asleep.

Lexi Montreal

(Blegh, when you fall asleep *-*)

Lexi saw that Benji had found Sarah and knew it was okay. They got along just fine. She let out a small sigh and then headed back into the building, looking around. 'Where are the others?' She wondered as she headed to the kitchen, a couple dirty plates and the food still left on the table. So, she decided to clean like had said before, grabbing a couple plates and heading to the sink, rinsing them off and cleaning. Everyone was probably tired after today. That made her realise she was also human and tired. ‎

Tris Callahan / Hunter Jameson

Tris held her poker face until Sarah left the room. Yeah, you're damn right that one hurt. No one talks about my mom. Maybe if you weren't so much of a brat you'd know that. She sighed a ran a hand through her ponytail as Brec comforted her. It was good to know that she had Tris's back and even though Tris was still pissed, she held a sense of pride in herself that she hasn't torn Sarah apart. "Yeah, I know, thanks." Tris replied absentmindedly, barely registering the girls words. Her stood up silently and moved her plate to the sink. "I'll um, see you guys tomorrow." She frowned slightly as she spoke, and turned without another sound. Tris managed to get back to her room undisturbed and thankfully it was still empty. Someone would have to share with her eventually, but Tris would let them make the decision. But I swear to God if she comes into my room, I'm not holding myself back. Talk shit, get hit. Don't even try me. Tris moved slowly and changed into a pair of Nike running shorts and one of her high school track sweatshirts with just a sports bra underneath. She crawled into the bed and sighed. Tris knew she probably wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. She never really slept much. She just wanted to be alone.

Hunter ran a hand through his hair as Sarah exited the building. Shit, what do I do? This is one of those awkward times where you can't tell if a girl wants to be alone or not. Girls are so complicated ugh. Why can't they just get in a fight, that would solve this so much easier than all this sarcastic shit. He sighed as Tris got up and left. She might look calm, but Hunter knew that comment can out her mom cut deep.

Avery

No answer. She must be sleeping or just want to be on her own. She saw the other rooms already be taken up and sighed making her way back to the kitchen. If nothing else she could wrap up the food for later she saw the table had been taken care of already and the issue dissolved. Thank god. She made her way to the kitchen and wrapped up the food in foil setting it in the fridge to keep. She glanced over as Cameron entered the kitchen looking for something in the fridge. She could tell from the lingering smell and slight redness in his eyes what he had been up to instead of having dinner. Not really surprising. "There's left overs when you get hungry." She spoke up.

@Tree

Brec stomach was hurting. She didn't know if it was the food or if it was just being in the damn house with all these people. She really wanted her stuffed animal, but Cam forgot to put it in the bag. She remembered when she got the thing. She was only 6, her and her family went to the zoo. It was fun they saw different kinds of animals and she just had a great time. When they entered the gift shop her eyes landed on a stuffed lion. She was in love with it, but she didn't have enough money to get it. That was when her big sister Avery decided to use the money she saved up and bought it for her. Even through all the comparing and judgement from her parents about her and Ave she always kept it. Now she didn't have it and she was ashamed. She has lost the thing that made her still have a little kindness for her sister. She saw Ave enter the kitchen and talk to Cam who was looking like a deer in the headlights. She needed to tell her, she did want to reunite with Ave but it just hurts to admit that there was jealousy and pain in her heart. "...Ave...can I talk to you please...?" She asked her from the living room at a volume she could hear from the kitchen.

Avery

A voice called from the living area over the TV which caught her attention. "I'll be right back." She muttered grabbing a soda on her way out and popping the stop ash she made her way into the space. She spotted Brec sitting on the couch wrapped up in some blankets. Part of her wondered why she had been called over but it had been the second time in one day. And she didn't seem particularly angry so perhaps it was a good sign? Either way Ave approached the teen "Dinner was really good... aside from the drama, the food was great." She complimented with a slight smile. "Did you need something?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexi Montreal

Once Lexi had finished doing all the dishes, this was before Avery and Cameron walked into the kitchen, so she grabbed her bag and headed down the hallways, somewhere. She didn't know where, just somewhere she could get changed. She had no idea who was in which bedroom at the moment and didn't want to disturb anyone after today. She sighed a little bit and rubbed her left eye before opening a random door a little, peeking her head inside. She looked around and smiled when she saw it empty. At least she could get changed here then go wander. She stepped inside the room and set her bag on a random chair, opening it. She looks around in her bag, humming as she pulls out a large navy jumper that had the words 'SHUT UP AND KISS ME' on it in black. She chuckled a little. Why she had this top she had no idea. She pulls out a pair of comfy shorts before stripping out her clothes and changing into those. 'Finally, comfy clothes.' She thought to herself as she packed away her outfit.

Lol you said pooping xD )

Breckenridge paused the episode then looked at Ave tears forming in her eyes. "...Remember the lion you got me...when we were little...?" She asked her pulling the blankets closer to her. She felt uncomfortable talking to the person she "hated".

Avery

It was a bit of a surprise to see her sister crying which cause Ave to worry. Brec was always a strong girl, even as a kid. Ave was touch but had a softer edge comparatively. She sat beside Brec brows furrowed in concern. "Yes..." She muttered softly, faintly remembering the stuffed lion she had helped her get. She wasn't sure what happened to it or if Brec ever kept it. She has a sneaking suspicion now though that she had and perhaps it had gotten lost in the rush.

Cameron

When Avery mentioned the food, Cameron nodded toward her. "Thank you."

Taking a sip of the beer in his hand, Cameron heard Breckenridge call out for Avery, who in turn went into the living room. Cameron's lips turned upright as he watched her walk away, before shaking his head and walking out of the kitchen himself. Avery and Breckenridge having a conversation was more important than Cameron sucking up all the attention. He opted to give the girls no distractions. Besides, if he had just been left to stand there, it would have been awkward. Cameron walked back into his room, boom box still blaring.

When Cameron walked in, he accidentally kicked the plug of the radio out. The music continued playing. Curiously, Cameron eyed the ancient machinery and found that it also had batteries. Realizing that he could bring it with him to the boxing ring that Cameron had found upon his journey about the house. Didn't mention that before? Well, it happened. So, Cameron finished his bottle of beer, grabbed his pair of gloves from the closet. They were tied together by means of the strings laced near the wrists, so Cameron threw them around his neck. Then, he brought both the radio and gloves out of his room, and to the boxing ring.

There was one punching bag alongside it. Well, it would have to do. At least there was one. Cameron untied the gloves after putting the boombox down, and slid them over his hands one at a time. He tossed out a couple of jabs, getting a feel for his distance from the bag before he introduced a bit of light footwork. Within sixty seconds, Cameron was moving erratically around the bag, keeping extremely loose on his feet.

"...I don't have it...I looked I'm the duffle bags and I don't have it..." She said tears coming out her eyes. She was frustrated this whole thing is tearing her apart and she didn't have the lion to comfort her. "It's at the house and we can't go back...I-Im sorry..." She told her gripping her hair tight. She was at her breaking point and now she's just letting the emotions flow out.

Avery

138190243-cat-massage-632x475.jpg
She understood now why the sudden shift. It was a bit touching that she had kept the stuffed animal after so many years. Though it made her wonder if she always looked so hateful why did she keep it? Question for another time right now she needed to help her sister through her current crisis. This whole situation was difficult at best, so she couldn't be judgmental of Brec's weakness. Ave thought for a moment before an idea came to mind. "Hold on." She muttered quickly moving over to where she had left her belongings.

In the chaos of trying to settle down Ave managed to let Amber out for a little while but unfortunately the cat had to be put away soon after. The tabby meowed loudly from her container and Ave shushed her as she opened the crate and picked the cat up into her arms. Avery made her way back to where Brec was sitting with a slight smile. "It's not a lion but it's close." She muttered offering Brec the cat to hold. "Her name is Amber." The feline stared at the other teen with large hazel eyes studying the girl a moment before meowing softly.

Brec's eyes widened when she saw Ave come back with a cat. Her weakness was being held in front of her an animal. God she loved animals. Mainly dogs and cats. Her parents wouldn't let her have one when she was younger but now that she's 18 she was going to get one. She got all those tattoos so why not. She took the cat from Ave's arms and looked at it in her eyes. "She's pretty...You know I'm obsessed with animals and you decided to keep her from me...that's mean..." She told her pouting. "...I'm sorry...for everything..." She mumbled tears still falling out her eyes. She rubbed the tabby's head then scratched behind her ear. She knew places an animal loved and hated to be rubbed. "This is your cat...she's fucking cute...but she's yours...I want a doggie...I like doggies..." She said looking off into nowhere. "Imma get a doggie tomorrow...come with me please..." She mumbled then slowly looked at Ave. Brec was acting different and it was really weird.

Avery

She couldn't help a small chuckle as Brec complained about keeping the cat from her. But she didn't take it seriously. "I found her in an ally last year. I would have brought her down last time but I know mom and dad hate animals. I was hoping I could keep her with Cam while I was here." She muttered sitting back letting Brec cuddle the cat with out hovering. "It's alright." She added towards the apology. The sudden state her sister had fallen into was strange to say the lease. But perhaps it was signs towards some changes. She never wanted her sister to change but perhaps a little less aggression towards her or at least an understanding as to why. "Sure. I'll go with you to pick a pup. Probably going to need a small one, easier to care for and keep."

"I want a pup that will grow up into a big doggie..." She looked down at the little tabby again before giving a real smile. "You're so cute I wanna steal you from Ave..." She chuckled a little while playing with the little feline. She was...calm...it scared her a little. But right now she didn't care, she continued playing with the tabby before putting her in her lap. "Imma keep her...she my cat now and you can't get her back..." She told Ave before grabbing the remote and resuming Spartacus. She knew what she had. She had a mental breakdown, other people would yell and scream and hyperventilate but Brec she turns into a different person. Like...she starts drifting off and say weird things. It's how she let out her emotions without showing how weak she was.

I'm gonna post cause...I wanna)

Brec woke up on the couch with the remote on the floor and the couch disheveled. She groaned trying to remember what happened last night, she was not herself. She sat up and slowly got off the couch groaning louder as she felt her whole body feel like she had arthritis. "...Ok on 3...1...2...3..." She said to herself and stretched every bone in her body hearing everything pop. She sighed and headed to the kitchen scratching her head. She walked passed a mirror then paused for a minute then slowly walked back. When she was met with her own reflection her eyes widened and she almost screamed. Her hair...was...PURPLE!!!!! What the hell did she do last night?! She quickly pulled the hood from her sweater up and over her head then pulled the drawstring tight and quickly walked to the bedroom she was residing in. She silently entered the room not wanting to disturb the ones who are sleeping and grabbed her Ipod along with her marvel earbuds then left in a flash. She entered the kitchen few minutes later and looked at the fridge wondering what to make.
"Ich weiß genau, was zu machen..." She mumbled in German and popped her earbuds in her ears then rummaged through the cabinets and found all the ingredients she needed to start breakfast. Blueberry Pancakes! They are going to love it. After she eats she'll get a quick jog in and get training started, hopefully whoop Cameron's ass in their fight and get a puppy with Ave. Today was going to be good day...it better be... She unlocked her Ipod and found her music scrolling through it and pushing play starting breakfast.

[media]
[/media]

Fire. It was a pretty sight and a necessity for mankind. It was also a destructible and hurtful element that could significantly impact people's well being. Welcome to Benji's dream. Ashes filled the air under the blood red sky. The rage and strength that flowed through the warrior increased once he ignited his blue saber. "STOP!" Benji glared up at the shadowy figure that blocked all the light from him. "You demonic dragon. I SHALL SLAY THE HECK OUT OF YOU!" He yelled holding up a lightsaber and charging at the gigantic flying mythical reptile. The young teen swung his sword only to see the end of his journey.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Real Time

Benji was tossing and turning due to the events that took place in his dream. For a moment, he paused as if he was satisfied. Suddenly, as if he was swinging a sword, Benji extended his arms and threw himself off the bed. Thud. The young teen groaned once he hit the floor. His intense dream ended just like that. Benji did a kip-up allowing him to stand up and stretch. He looked over at the other bed to see Sarah still in a deep sleep. Before deciding what his first objective was for the day, Benji glanced at his watch on the end table next to the bed. 8 a. m. Not bad. He thought to himself as he formed a schedule in his head. His gaze shifted back to Sarah. To wake, or not to wake. Well over eight hours of sleep. We should get some training done asap. Ah, I'll let her sleep in the first night. It was stressful yesterday anyway. Benji argued within his own mind eventually deciding to put a mirror in front of Sarah's face. Not too close though. Just at the right distance. . . She has to wake up to something beautiful right? He thought to himself as he adjusted the small mirror.

Grey didn't dream at all. His brain was too tired to dream, but apparently not too tired to keep him from walking away from his bed. He didn't really sleep walk. The teen just randomly woke himself up at 2 a. m. and began walking to the garage. Work was all that was on his mind. He couldn't make it there though so his body just fell onto one of the couches in the living room and forced him to resume his sleep.

Tris Callahan

As expected, Tris didn't sleep. It seemed possible to close her eyes when so much was happening. Just the thought that she might be at any disadvantage prevented Tris from getting any more than a few minutes of sleep at a time. Once she had dozed on and off for a while, Tris decided she needed to clear her head. The girl slid into a fresh set of athletic attire consisting of bright orange running shorts and a tight fitting black tank top before she exited the room.

It was still early and the crisp chill of a new day tingled on Tris's spine. Without so much as a second thought, Tris slipped out the back door and into the cool morning air. It was way less stuffy outside and Tris was grateful for the change in atmosphere. The tennis shoes on her feet began to create a soft thunk every time her foot landed. Tris was at a light jogging pace now, sticking close to the outside of the building,

After going for about 10 minutes at a decent pace, Tris slowed herself down and allowed her heart rate to return to it's normal condition. Her face glistened in the sun, reflecting the sweat that was a direct result of hard work. Using her arm to wipe the sweat from her head, Tris entered the compound from a different door. She handy been this way before. When Tris peaked into an adjacent room, she noticed Cameron's back towards her as he undoubtably beat the crap out of some punching bag. Tris entered the room silently, only taking a few steps from the door, and watched. Each one of Cameron's moves were swift, calculated. Everything he did had a purpose. It was intriguing to watch him swing and cut and move with such power in such short bursts. Tris leaned against a wall and watched as he continued to circle around the punching bag.

( @Tree )

Avery

Last night had been strange to say the least. One then one hand she was on speaking terms with Brec once more, but on the other the girl seemed to be in a very strange place mentally. Ave thought it best not to push the issue as not to promote any kind of out burst. The night had passed with relative calm and she got a fairly good nights sleep. She had gotten used to sharing a room with others and was content to to her corner of the room with her bed. She'd managed to tuck most of her belongings under the bed to save space.

With a small groan Ave woke up earlier than most as per her normal habit. 7am classes had pretty much made her an early riser even with out any classes to attend. The teen got up, showered and dressed first before taking Amber out to take care of her business. The teen lingered by the door way watching as the cat found a good spot. Her eyes traveled to the building around her, most of the windows still dark blending with the dim sky. A few window were lit up with other early risers. The surroundings were so strange and she felt... out of place to say the least. She knew nothing about them or what to expect. Feeling she had chanced being seen long enough Ave snapped her fingers to get Ambers attention. "Come on." She called motioning inside. The tabby trotted out of the grass shaking off the few drops of due which had gathered on her fur before slinking back inside.

Ave smiled slightly as she walked back in seeing other starting to wake as well. She left Amber out of her cage not really worried about the feline as she normally stuck close to Ave. She found a quiet spot out of the way from everyone and dug her hands into the pockets of her hoody retrieving some ear buds. Going for a jog was out of the question in her mind, as much as she could defend hers self Avery thought it best to minimize the number of people who could spot and recognize her. So onto the next step of her morning ritual, light calisthenics and some yoga.

Funny enough at first she had thought the concept of Yoga to be a bit sill. However a friend had convinced her it would be good to start, especially with all the stress from classes. While resistant at first Ave realized it really did help when it came to stress and her physical state overall. The meditative aspect helped to calm and refocus her mind while the moments got the blood flowing and muscles relaxed for the day ahead. Avery pretty much zoned out the rest of the world in her form of moving meditation. Amber had curled up near by simply lazing about and taking a nap once more.

Brec finished making the blueberry pancakes for the whole group. She decieded to get cleaned up before starting on the eggs and bacon. Turning off the stove and paused her music she left the kitchen. While walking through the hall she slipped her hand under her hood pulling out a few locks of her hair sighing at it being purple. She really needed to know what happened last night. She slipped into the room she was residing in and walked over to her duffle bags starting to rummage through them. She was looking through her first and second until she found something that made the anime angry symbol form on her head...figuratively that is. She silently growled then stuffed it back in her bag finally finding something to wear. She slipped back out the room entering the first bathroom she saw that was free. Entering closing the door and locking it she sighed at things were going so far. Turning on the water to the shower she brushed her teeth while waiting for it to warm up. After brushing her pearly whites she took her clothes off and hopped in the shower. She cleaned her body from all that had happened yesterday and tried to wash the purple out of her hair but it wouldn't come out. She groaned and just gave up. Getting out the shower she grabbed a towel then started drying off. She finished drying off and put her clothes on then began to leave when she forgot about her hair, grabbing her sweater she put it on along with pulling up the hood. She walked out the bathroom dropping off her pj's in her room then went back to the kitchen. As she entered the popped her earphones back into her ears and grabbed some bacon and eggs from the fridge then resumed cooking breakfast.

Lexi Montreal

Lexi had gone straight to bed after she had cleaned the kitchen up after everyone ate and left to head to bed also, or wherever they went off too. She rolled out of the bed quietly and stood up, stretching her legs and arms as she walked out the room. She looked around for a moment, expecting to see the hallways of her house but she didn't. She sighed and rubbed her head, heading towards the kitchen. Was anyone even awake? And what bloody time was it..? The scent of pancakes and food hit her nose causing her stomach to grumble wildly so she immediately started heading towards the kitchen. "Do I smell food?" She asks as she walks inside.

Greyson woke up after a few more moments of sleep. He looked around himself recalling the scene from earlier that morning. Gah! Shoulder pain . . . great. Never doing that again. The teen thought to himself as he rubbed the back of his shoulder, stood up, and made his way to his room. Grey did his usual morning routine (brush teeth, shower, change) before walking back into the living room. He felt fresh after a nice shower. Now back to reality. The teen followed the delicious scent that seemed to linger around that part of the hideout. This was unusual for him. He wasn't used to waking up to any cooked up breakfast. Grey finally walked into the kitchen to see Brec cooking and Lexi standing there. The teen blinked a couple of times not saying a word. It was usually Tris who spoke first in the morning. He gave a slight wave at the two and began to take some plates out.

Lexi Montreal

She hears someone else's footsteps behind hers when she walks into the kitchen and turns to see
Grey, shooting him a smile. "Hey Grey." She says and walks over to where the food was, "Did you cook again Brec?" She asks her as she stares at the food. "The pancakes look good." She mumbles as she stares at them for a moment, watching the steam come off them in joy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back