• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ ( เผ„ ) An open-ended search thread

piao

โœงห–*ยฐเฟ

a humble search thread
โ™ก
What else to do with idle fingertips.

H
ello everyone and welcome to my humble little search thread โ™กโœง( เฅโ€ขโŒ„โ€ข ) maybe not so little, considering i'm creating this to be a hub a sorts - a conglomerate of my various interests and cravings. perhaps a medieval high fantasy love story, or a cheeky slice of life shoujo set in japan? honestly, the possibilities are endless and i hope to find various partners who would love to build worlds and characters with me. though the very essence of this thread seems rather lightheared (yknow, the cutesy design and all), i'm more than willing to dive deep into dark themes and subjects.

about me&&you

*เณƒเผ„ i've been roleplaying for around 17 years now and though i used to adore novella-style...i just can't do it anymore okmaybesometimes, and would prefer to stick with a lazy-lit style. i'm a die-hard fan of quality>quantity and would love to have something of substance to read, not a 2k+ post just for the sake of a 2k post. so yeah! maybe a few paragraphs or so is just fine for me, and i'm more than well versed in the land of mirroring! c: also, i do not double!

*เณƒเผ„ please be 18 and older!! honestly, i'd even prefer 21 and older!! age has nothing to do with your level of creativity or writing skills, i would just feel uncomfortable writing with minors as someone who is 25, i'm sorry :C

*เณƒเผ„ i will absolutely never hound you about your replies to me! a couple of days? cool! a week? i don't mind. more? hey, do what you gotta do! i myself work fulltime and even if im not particularly busy, sometimes i'm just too mentally drained to respond. it happens to the best of us, and i promise ill always extend that level of understanding to you as well cc:

*เณƒเผ„ this is probably my last one and it's a huge one!! PLS contribute to the plotting and planning! i lose so much interest when my partner doesn't add anything to the planning stage and i either have to carry, or we end up with nothing. i'm a huge dweeb when it comes to gushing over scenes and characters, and i love love love making aesthetic pinterest boards, playlists, and sending silly memes back and forth~

things i'm particularly interested in

plots:

- |Korea -- idol x body guard -- international sensation ||
character a comes from humble beginnings, a small family barely scraping by in the sprawling city of seoul, average grades in school. but her dreams were far from humble. it was obvious from a young age that she had 'star quality'. she was naturally beautiful, creative, and her family was the first to learn what a striking singer she was. it wasn't long until she was scouted by an idol agency and the rest was history. character a rose the ranks of fame at a staggering rate as a soloist and garnered attention not only in south korea, but across the world. of course, this was a blessing and a curse. idolized, loved, and hated, it was only natural for her to be assigned and entourage of body guards. Especially after an attempted kidnapping. character b is assigned to this entourage and is considered the 'front man', tall and muscular and intimidating. dating is strictly prohibited by her company and any time she spends with men not related to her is highly scrutinized. Their budding relationship was perfectly coincidental - considering how much time they spend around one another. And this only get more interesting as jealousy comes into play, attacks from crazy fans, and drama from other celebrities. Could this be a enemies-to-lovers? Friends-to-lovers? Let's discuss it!

fandoms:
currently don't have plots, but would love to discuss! also, i would prefer oc x oc!

- ACOTAR
- The Hunger Games
- Attack on Titan
- Naruto
- Ghibli-related
- Avatar the Last Airbender (would loooove firebender x waterbender!!!!)
- Blue Eye Samurai
- Inuyasha
- Kamisama Kiss
- Harry Potter
- Twilight
- Warrior Cats
vibes:

เผ„
enemies to lovers เผ„ shoujo เผ„ soulmates เผ„ medieval/high fantasy เผ„ feudal japan เผ„ magical fantasy anime slice of life เผ„ dark academia เผ„ ray of sunshine x will kill anyone who hurts ray of sunshine เผ„ sapphic magical girls เผ„ toxic relationships เผ„ mary sue ocs just for the hell of it เผ„ southern gothic เผ„ princess x knight เผ„ pining เผ„ slow-burn romance เผ„

I have plots for Atla, and Warriors (Warrior Cats) if you'd like I can share them!

Iโ€™ve got a water bender oc for ATLA ! Heโ€™s a little old, so Iโ€™d need to revamp him a bit, but I loooove a good fire x water dynamic ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Also! Iโ€™m 23, 24 in march, use they/them pronouns ! Just call me peachy or Mint < 3

Hey would you be interested in a fantasy/medieval worldbuilding storyline?

Howdy there! I noticed you're interest in Ghibli-related roleplays and was wondering if you'd still want a partner for that plot. I actually recently jumped back down the Ghibli rabbit hole and rewatched most of their work. Maybe we could put together an rp taking place in one of the movie's universes?

i LOVE the korea plot, i'd totally be down to do an enemies-to-lovers kind of deal
pm me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back