• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Resident Evil Roleplay

RhenVao

Eyanameh
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
With the eighth installment of the long-running Resident Evil franchise upon us, I thought it fitting to try a roleplay set in the universe. I've been interested in doing AU scenarios or stories that could have happened in other parts of the timeline concurrently to the main installments.

I greatly prefer to roleplay with canon characters, but there are some scenarios I have where original characters may come into play, though they'll more than likely be supporting characters than main ones.

CHARACTERS I CAN PLAY:
  • Agent (Ada's partner in RE6)
  • Albert Wesker
  • Barry Burton
  • Billy Coen
  • Carlos Oliveira
  • Chris Redfield
  • Ethan Winters
  • HUNK
  • J. Martinez / Ghost
  • Jake Muller
  • Karl Heisenberg
  • Leon Kennedy
  • Nikolai Ginovaef
CHARACTERS I'D LIKE TO PLAY AGAINST:
  • Ada Wong
  • Claire Redfield
  • Helena Harper
  • Jill Valentine
  • Mia Winters
  • Sherry Birkin
What to expect from me:
  • I'm over 20 and would prefer my partners to be at least over 18.
  • Lengthy replies. Admittedly, this varies depending on the pacing of the roleplay, but I can easily go for three to five paragraphs, sometimes even more.
  • I'm quite good with grammar, so you can expect few if any typos. I like to make my stuff presentable.
  • I'm fairly consistent, I can reply anywhere from multiple times to a day, to once a day, or a few times a week. It depends on my schedule, really, but I typically try to shoot for one reply every day or two at the latest. Any longer and I'll notify you if I may take longer.
  • I can double when needed. I'm a fair sort!
    If you like a roleplay that involves multiple characters, I can certainly deliver on that front.
  • I can write on the fly or make a rough plan. I'm very malleable, though I do have a preference for some degree of planning.
  • This goes without saying, but I am an OOC chatter, too!
If you're interested, please message me! I'd like to refrain from cluttering the thread! Thank you for your time!

With the eighth installment of the long-running Resident Evil franchise upon us, I thought it fitting to try a roleplay set in the universe. I've been interested in doing AU scenarios or stories that could have happened in other parts of the timeline concurrently to the main installments.

I greatly prefer to roleplay with canon characters, but there are some scenarios I have where original characters may come into play, though they'll more than likely be supporting characters than main ones.

CHARACTERS I CAN PLAY:
  • Agent (Ada's partner in RE6)
  • Albert Wesker
  • Barry Burton
  • Billy Coen
  • Carlos Oliveira
  • Chris Redfield
  • Ethan Winters
  • HUNK
  • J. Martinez / Ghost
  • Jake Muller
  • Karl Heisenberg
  • Leon Kennedy
  • Nikolai Ginovaef
CHARACTERS I'D LIKE TO PLAY AGAINST:
  • Ada Wong
  • Claire Redfield
  • Helena Harper
  • Jill Valentine
  • Mia Winters
  • Sherry Birkin
What to expect from me:
  • I'm over 20 and would prefer my partners to be at least over 18.
  • Lengthy replies. Admittedly, this varies depending on the pacing of the roleplay, but I can easily go for three to five paragraphs, sometimes even more.
  • I'm quite good with grammar, so you can expect few if any typos. I like to make my stuff presentable.
  • I'm fairly consistent, I can reply anywhere from multiple times to a day, to once a day, or a few times a week. It depends on my schedule, really, but I typically try to shoot for one reply every day or two at the latest. Any longer and I'll notify you if I may take longer.
  • I can double when needed. I'm a fair sort!
    If you like a roleplay that involves multiple characters, I can certainly deliver on that front.
  • I can write on the fly or make a rough plan. I'm very malleable, though I do have a preference for some degree of planning.
  • This goes without saying, but I am an OOC chatter, too!
If you're interested, please message me! I'd like to refrain from cluttering the thread! Thank you for your time!
If you're still up for an AU roleplay. I am interested. I am over 20 years old, I am fairly active though I prefer to rp on Discord. I can play quite a few different characters. I prefer the older games, anything before RE 5. I type paragraph to novella depending on what you give me or how Im feeling at the time. If you're interested let me know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back