• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jmart0311

Heyya!
A close-knit group of friends meet up at Analyn's apartment to play Resident Evil and wind up sucked into the game. To beat the game, the group must survive. The very possibility of any member of the group dying in the game, could result to them dying in real life. The group will start off with the Resident Evil 0 and play all of the way through Resident Evil 7. If they make it through all of the games, the group will get to go home. All non numbered games will also be included: Code Veronica, Darkside Chronicles, Umbrella Chronicles. If not, then they are either dead or stuck for different reasons. At the end, the group will have the choice to remain in the games or go back to their normal lives. Friendships will be tested and true colors will be made known. Does the group have what it takes to survive or will they fall and die? Will members of the group rise as leaders when danger is present or would they be food for the undead?

(Looking for about 5-7 original characters. More can be added if people solely want to play as Canon characters)
Canon Characters:

Albert Wesker
Claire and Chris Redfield
Leon S Kennedy
Rebecca Chambers
Jill Valentine
Barry Burton
Sheva Alomar

Rules:
1. Be Semi-lit minimum. Please type more than one sentence. I understand once in awhile, when you can't think of anything else, but not every post. I enjoy descriptive writing and don't mind fluff. Utilize transition sentences for a more fluid telling. Grammar is key. I need to be able to understand what is being written.
2. No Godmodding. Please don't make characters undestroyable. Or kill other characters without permission. Characters' shouldn't be all powerful. The only one that is, is Albert Wesker and even he died in RE5 (supposedly).
3. Follow all site rules and regulations.
4. Be 18+. For my own comfort level, I want the people who join to be older than 18.
5. Be creative. Like I said, I don't mind fluff or descriptive text. I don't mind words being toyed with to make it unique to a character.

Slow-Burn Romance is allowed in the roleplay.

The story includes immediate friendship to start off with, or it can be changed in a different aspect. Even though the plot of the story is already told, going through the plot takes effort from everyone involved. A Discord chat will be made or a group chat will depending on everyone's tastes. Who knows maybe both will.

My Character:

Name: Analyn Reneigh Kincaid (ARK)
Personality:
Sarcastic- her mouth tends to get her into trouble
Troublemaker,
protective of friends, will hide her true emotions when things get hard to protect her friends from how she is feeling. She will shutdown and hyperfocus on any situations going on
is not afraid to take charge when situations call for it.

Biography: On March 21, 1995, Analyn was born at a downtown hospital in Los Angeles, California. Everything was going great until she started Elementary School where she was considered a highly gifted child. She was not able to bring home anything less than an A, but wasn't allowed to skip grades per her mother's concern for her social life. 12 years later, she graduated from high school and was named valedictorian. She had open scholarships to anywhere she wanted to go and decided to go to a university in Colorado. She wanted to be free of her father's strict lifestyle and experience things for herself. Once arriving on campus, she immediately got a job on campus as a barista in the local coffee shop. For the next three years, she is at the same place even made it to a shift manager position. With the money she saved up, she bought a TV and Xbox to game for a bit. While on campus she found a close-knit group of friends who would come over and game.

Attachments

• Annalyn.png
    Annalyn.png
    143.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Here's the link!

Darklord95 Darklord95 That would be awesome. The link to the rp is up above if you want to go ahead and get your profile set up. I know he is a Canon, but it helps me keep track of which canon characters are being used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back