• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ไธ€ไธ€ ้ก˜ๆœ›๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ฆ. ๏ธ‘๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ช ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ // full!

is it gonna be on discord? i wanna be in it but if its gonna be in discord imma die
(also read everything that everyone said and im loving everyones responces lmao)

CheshireMitsu CheshireMitsu hurray ~ the rp itself will be hosted here on RpN, but the OOC will be on discord. that being said...

q r o w q r o w Jolly Roger Jolly Roger @eyyliner @starfallen.txt @simj22 @HossaRaffuSnakerRang @Lemoninny @Zeno Ori @Uxie @reveriee @Daan

the cs thread is up here! it also holds the link to the discord.
also, oh no zeno q v q hopefully you end up being able to! i won't pry for the story, but... the server is a pretty integral part of this u - u;
i guess ill just join with my ability to tease every character i love cut away from me (lmao i love teasing characters)

I'll have a go at it, already have a character in mind ๐Ÿ‘€

FoldedPages FoldedPages AetherRei AetherRei EldridSmith EldridSmith

glad you guys are interested! we are still accepting, yes, though you should be mindful that the plan is for us to try and start sometime this weekend. (though if you finish a character after that they can still be accepted o vob)

also yes, characters are human. theyโ€™ve been dragged in from modern-day japan o7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back