• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ไธ€ไธ€ ้ก˜ๆœ›๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ฆ. ๏ธ‘๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ช ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ // full!

G
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

poi

permanent iishanten
Roleplay Type(s)
้ก˜ๆœ›
requiem
  • Requiem
    ???

and so, the world around me slowed to a halt, fading into grey. i remember it being dead silent, with nothing but the sounds of my own blood flow grating at my earsโ€ฆ back then, i didnโ€™t really know what to make of it, and even now, i draw blanks. looking around didnโ€™t seem to be getting me anywhere, so i just waited.

eventually, one of the nearby hotels lit up. it was the only thing within my sight that had any sort of color or movement. naturally, i gravitated over; i donโ€™t know what my reasoning behind it was. maybe because i thought other people would be there? maybe i wouldโ€™ve found out what was happening? who knows.

after peeking around outside for a bit, i finally worked up the courage to enter the building, and once i did, the doors slammed shut behind me. my eyes registered a number of other people, standing around looking just as confused as i was. for some reason, no one bothered to initiate conversation, but i guess i understand. everything was soโ€ฆ weird.

suddenly, the person who would call themselves โ€œjokerโ€ entered the scene. said something about how we were all summoned because of something we desired immensely, from the bottom of our hearts. thinking about it, there really was something that i wantedโ€ฆ but anyway, after moments of questioning and pondering, people just let joker continue out of curiosity.

what it essentially came down to was, we were players in some other-wordly game. if we won, which was apparently done by completing missions and getting โ€œall of the cardsโ€, weโ€™d get our wishes granted.

was the situation really off? perhaps. but maybeโ€ฆ this was a chance.
code by Nano

Last edited:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha, we are all gonna die.
741203395557195866.png

Huh. Looks neat. Let me throw my coin in the hat for the time being until further notice.
This looks fun! Also anyone else getting some Alice in Borderland vibes from this setup?
Not so much vibes as much as using AiB's actual card system. Not that I mind, it's pretty intuitive and cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back