• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Remainders (a Werewolf Group RP) Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Mama, Omega (in red)
Kitchen

Quill, Gamma
Grounds and kitchen to pack house (in blue)

Corvus had spoken to Quill and Deno just as they were leaving the large kitchen area, and Quill paused and turned his head just in time to see Mama wave hr hands around in a fluster as she walked around the serving table towards the two. "Oh you poor thing! I don't care what you think this might be, this is not pity food! This is hospitality and care towards one another!" She took the unfamiliar wolf to the table and set a bowl into his hands. "Here. I'll give you one serving now and if you're still hungry after that you're welcome to come up for some more. I'll make you something to go if you decide to leave but always know that you're welcome here." She spoke while she ladeled a healthy amount of meat and stew into his bowl, the steam infatuating Deno's olfactory senses. Mama spoke with her hands flourishing, she was very animated. Her curls bounced around her shoulders and it seemed she couldn't wear anything less than a smile.

Quill leaned over Deno's shoulder as his food was laid out. he couldn't help but drool a little -a bit dripping onto his shoulder whoops- as the scent and sights of the meals seemed 3 times as pleasurable to him with his sharp senses. He had been in his tower for the whole day, and since it was a hunting day he hadn't been able to sneak some breakfast.

"Saequillus! Mind where your mouth is!" Mama snapped, bringing Quill's attention back to earth. "You're drooling all over our guest! You'll get your food in a moment, let me feed this man! And where on Earth is your shir-" Quill pointed to Deno and she nodded before she could finish. "Go get another one! No one wants to see your scrawny little chest," Mama chuckled but with an eye of seriousness.

Quill nodded and ran off to his individual tent to fetch a shirt for himself. Mama had been keeping a close watch on Quill and Kai for the longest time. She was very close to the twins when their mother died, and she was there for Quill when Kai died. She wasn't as friendly with him as she would be with others merely because she was parenting him to be grounded and grow up correctly. he forgot that sometimes he would be considered an adult in human terms, he simply didn't have the mind power to comprehend as others would.

"Eat a horse!" Mama exclaimed at Deno's statement. She had no commentary and she finished stacking the rest of Deno's plate with fried vegetables from the garden and fresh baked rolls. "Here you go, here's your plate. I'll fix you up something else to take back home to your pack," Mama wiped her hands on her apron and bizzied off into the kitchen.

Quill was on his way back to the kitchen when Sara emitted a long howl. He paused, his grey v-neck halfway on as he listened and heard responses. Sara was back home, with something bloodied, he could smell. His thoughts lead him over to the pack house, which was not too far from the kitchen. He walked into the pack house, taken a bit back by the strong scent of a fresh kill. "Alpha Sara." He states upon seeing her in blood. His eyes turn to the new bloody and nude figure in the bed, "Uhh..." He backs up a bit into the door, covering his mouth with his hand. He could never deal with sights nor smells of gore because everything was so keen and overwhelming for him. "I th-think... I think I heard Beta Nora and the Zeta Jonah out in the woods searching for you.." he couldn't keep his eyes from the newcomer, but tried to keep himself from gagging. "Where's the boar? It reeks in here..." His brows were furrowed as he finally looked around the interior of the pack house. "Is there anything I can do to help? We have- oh crap.. I-I-I-I left Denatro... We have another newcomer. But not a newcomer. I think he's new. He's not new to the pack but he was on the grounds and I think he was going to attack and-" he caught sight of the Alpha's exasperated expression and shrunk a bit. "Right. We had another stranger come by. He's in the kitchen. We were going to come look for you." He stopped to breathe, "Is there anything I can do besides get close to him or the kill? Get some water?" Quill looked towards the loner laying on the bed again. "Get him some clothes? Or-or-or I can go back to my watch post... If needed..." He added a bit softly

Mama returns to the table and Deno with a medium wrapped parcel smelling of all types meats - dried, roasted, and raw of different animals. "Here we are. Some are fresh. Some are salted and preserved. ALright I'll stop buggin ya now so you can talk to Mister Corvus there and eat your food." She handed Deno the wrapped meats and gave him a friendly smile.

interactions: Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime S Shibe OGAirbear OGAirbear
mentions: eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch Jaellagirl Jaellagirl Canidae Canidae

Last edited:
Vincent had turned a page or two before coming up on a ritual that he thought was especially silly. "These humans..." He thought with a slight chuckle, "...they really thought crap like this would work?"

Then, the Delta heard a howl that he recognized as belonging to Sara, the Stars' other Alpha. Replacing the book in its lectern, Vincent's form shifted to that of his wolf form, the coal-black beast with its red-streaked fur and red-tipped tail. He let out a low-pitched howl in response to his Alpha before reverting back to human form once more. As he was summoned on what he could assume was a job, Vincent dressed himself in slightly more formal attire than the usual set of clothes he would wear on his herb and medicine runs, namely, an unbuttoned black overcoat with two small patches, one depicting the Greek letter Delta and the other a red cross, on top of a white apron, along with a pair of simple black trousers, dark brown loafers, and thin black fingerless gloves.

Vincent was unsure what instruments he would need to bring to Sara. After all, often times his patients, or someone representing these patients, would personally visit Vincent to tell them what was wrong, and calling for him in this manner left him puzzled at times. So, he collected a suturing kit, some bandages, a splint or two, and some disinfectant gel he had gotten from the city ruins some time ago and placed the contents in his now-empty supply bag. Just in case, however, he also had his healing magic. Some had chosen to shy away from occult methods like that being used, but they proved very effective nonetheless. As Vincent had the spell memorized after months of practice, he did not need to collect the book.

"That howl seems to have come from the packhouse... guess that's where I'm off to, then." The Delta said to himself as he broke off into a brisk jog, the bag of supplies gripped somewhat tightly in his hands. As soon as he crossed the threshold to leave his teny, he quickly flipped the outdoor sign once more. When he arrived at the pack house, Vincent spotted three pack members: Nora, Jonah, and young Val. "Alpha Sara has need of me... I will have time to speak later." He briefly said to the trio before he entered the house. Vincent immediately detected the strong scent of blood as his gaze was fixed upon yet another unfamiliar (and naked) person, this one resting in a bed with his skin stained crimson. There was also Sara (who had called him), Cillian (a Beta), and Quill (whom Vincent had meant to speak with earlier, but now wasn't the time). However much blood was present, Vincent seemed completely and utterly unfazed. "Alpha Sara..." Vincent said to the Alpha with a bow. "It's not hard to see... or smell... what you wanted. Let me examine this one."

He crouched down next to the injured man and set down his bag, thoroughly looking at the wound. "He appears to have suffered a particularly nasty pierce wound... a boar's tusk, perhaps? They're real tough ones, for sure. Tsk, tsk, tsk. He's lost more than a fair amount of blood. I will admit I would have preferred it if you had brought this one to my tent, but... it seems as if we won't have time to do that right now, otherwise he'll simply bleed out. See how he's struggling to keep his eyes open?" Vincent stood up and stepped back a few paces. "You... should probably stand back." He advised everyone present.

Vincent brought his pointer and middle fingers on his right hand before his nose as his fingertips (and soon the pupils of his eyes) began to glow green while he concentrated. Then, with a series of swift motions, he traced what resembled an hourglass shape in the air as a floating arcane magic circle surrounded it. As Vincent did this, his energy was slowly being drained as he felt a sensation like someone was pressing against his forehead with increasing intensity. Vincent then uttered a phrase in Russian as his voice seemed to reverberate slightly:

"Powers that be, heed my noble call and bestow new health upon this child of the Earth."​

With one final sleight of hand, Vincent pushed the completed circle toward the bleeding man. The circle transformed into two green flames which flew toward the pierce wound in a curved path. The magical fires combined into one as they engulfed the wound, but curiously enough, the fire did not burn any portion of exposed skin, nor did they seem to affect the scars and brand that were present. The muscle, flesh, and skin repaired themselves in a manner which made it seem like time was rewinding as the magic undid any damages that had been inflicted upon him. Once the wound was healed, the magical green fire simply died out, leaving no traces of it ever being there as Vincent's fingers and eyes ceased to glow, leaving him only slightly exhausted, yet enough to where he lacked the energy to shift for a short while.

"Unfortunately, I'm presently unable to perform a transfusion to replace any lost blood. The human city's ruins may have a package or two remaining if I'm lucky, but for now he should get some rest and regain his strength. More than afew good meals might also serve him well." Vincent said. "He's lucky I was able to get here this soon." Collecting his bag, Vincent added, "Is there anything else all of you might need while I'm here? I was planning on returning to my tent to serve Alpha Corvus for a short while-- he needs his stitches removed."

Mentions:
OGAirbear OGAirbear (Sara, Cillian, and Val)
Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch
Canidae Canidae
bonesbo bonesbo (Quill)

Last edited:
Nora's mind was being slowly but back together and she just shook her head to the zetas question.
"No. When you twitched on the ground I could only see my sister body shaking as the blood flowed out of her slit throat. You reminded me so much of her. I...I just can't take losing another person in my hands." Her voice was sad and almost inaudible.
"I am not sure I could survive after that. You know, I lost my wolf after my family died and also I have no powers. Every single day I try to convince myself that I am still a werewolf but I feel like I am nothing more than just a human."
She had stud up to fasten the rope around Jonah and give the boar another try.
"Hey Jonah this is gonna stay between us right?"
She could not get the answer before someone ran into her. She looked at the small that had crashed into her. She looked like Valery and smelled like her so she must be her.
"Hey Val why are you here in the woods? Shouldn't you be at the camp? Oh don't worry I am not going to tell anyone if you help us get this boar out of here. You should shift and push it while we pull ok."
She added a little wink and a smile to it as they started the job of getting the boar out of the forest.
Mentions:
OGAirbear OGAirbear (Val)

giphy.gif

» JONAH;
The Zeta couldn't help but feel extremely guilty as Nora answered his question. He had no idea, and his heart felt heavy at the concept that he had made her relive those traumatic moments. As he fiddled with the rope she had helped him tie, he wondered about how to make it up to her. He nodded in confirmation in her direction though--of course it would stay between them. It should have been obvious to everyone by then anyways that he wasn't' much of a blabbermouth at all.

Jonah was still feeling a bit light-headed as he heard a sound and looked up to see a small cub bump headfirst into Nora. He didn't have much experience with any of the Iotas, but something about how young and carefree they were made him feel strangely hopeful. The Zeta sent a small, strained smile in the direction of the pup, though it was one he was sure didn't reach his eyes in the slightest. But sirely, this extra set of hands would help them to get home sooner, and then he could maybe sit down for a moment before he scrambled off to find the Alphas...

»interactions; Jaellagirl Jaellagirl OGAirbear OGAirbear

»ooc; retconning to say Jonah definitely changed back when he shifted into a human this boy has too much anxiety to be without clothes thank u

latest

Sollus, Rogue, Human form
Empty Forest far from the grounds

The young rogue emerged quietly from beyond the trees. His ears were open to the various sounds around him. He moved very timidly into a small clearing of dirt, careful as could be as to not alert anything that lurked nearby. As he took his final, tentative step he took a deep whiff of the open air. The scents of various creatures flooded his nostrils and boggled his mind with information. Several minutes were spent deciphering each scent to decide if anything was worth noting. The boy let a deep sigh escape his mouth, and he spoke into the open air, only to be heard by himself;

"Wolf, hunter's scent. They must've been homebound," he noted as he retrieved a leather-bound journal from his pocket. "They must be close by if their hunting party passed through here."

There was a loneliness to his speech. He had spent years with little to nil contact with any other creature that could speak, and the silence often became deafening. He found comfort in his work, perhaps, but the sound of the voice was a final thread to the mental defenses against growing insanity. Even other rogues made for little contact and were often avoidant of him as well as each other. Nevertheless, Sollus mapped the newly explored forest territory in his journal whilst humming to himself. It blended beautifully with the massive map he had already produced, with one of its few differences being the lack of notable markings. He also marked the area where the pack was most likely resting. Once finished, he placed the journal back into its respective pocket and continued on his search for a bit of food and a place to relax. He intentionally avoided any path towards the pack but made little effort to hide his scent or trail as he moved.

ooc: Introduction, sorry if it's not seamless.

Corvus pursed his lips together in thought at Deno’s offer, giving a grateful nod towards Mama. “Thank you, Mama, I very much appreciate it.” The alpha pushing himself off of the bench, standing up and leaning against the wooden table.

“Well, I suppose you could take one of our older horses. We have at least two mares close to becoming lame, you can pick your favorite.” Corvus glanced over him once more, curling one of his hands into a fist and propping it along his hip. “I know this sounds...strange, but do you have any unusual animals near your territory? There’s a scent on you that I just can’t quite place, I apologize if I’m being rude though.” He chortled, eyes crinkling up slightly.

Part of him somewhat knew he should have confided in Alpha Sarah’s council before making such a rash decision to agree to Deno’s offer, and a small pit of worry formed in his stomach. Corvus was pretty sure she would chew him out later for his irresponsible behavior.

“-Otherwise, I suggest that you possibly see our Delta, Vincent, after your meal. I was just about to head over to his tent to have some stitches removed. He could offer you some vitamins or medication, I know this past winter has been difficult. Pneumonia has run rampant lately.”

Interactions: bonesbo bonesbo Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime
Mentions: OGAirbear OGAirbear quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Alpha Sara
Human Form
Interactions: quadraxis201 quadraxis201 bonesbo bonesbo S Shibe
Sara nodded to Vincent once he backed away from the loner. "Thank you, Vincent, that will be all." She said as Vincent bowed and left the room. She turned to Quill and Cillian. "Quill you are free to go if you'd like to thank you." She said with a kind smile. The boy quickly left the room and Cillian chuckled. "Long journey?" He asked and Sara shrugged running a hand through her hair. "I've had longer. Would you sit with him? I want to know when he wakes up. Corvus and I need to discuss him and the other loners that are no doubt moving into our territory this time of year." Sara said. Cillian nodded and pulled up a chair next to the bed. Sara left the room and went to the kitchen. "Mama, how are you? There is a boar being brought back I'd like you to oversee its preparation. Also, Cillian is sitting with a loner right now. I'd like him to have a meal when he wakes up while Corvus and I figure out what we want to do." Sara informed the omega. She left and searched around for Corvus.

Iota Val
Human form
Interactions: eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
Val shifted quickly and looked up at the two older wolves. "I was playing with my friend and he flew into the woods. I got a little lost but then I found you." She explained a little nervous. She didn't want to be in trouble. She eyed to boar and groaned a little. "It's so big." She said moving to get ready to push it.

The small groan coming from the Iota made Nora sigh.
"It is big. Alpha Sara killed it and I presume she already on her way to the camp. I think that if you try really hard you can become as strong as she is when you grow up. Also you can consider this as your punishment for wandering off alone."
Her voice was gentle and playful as she talked to Val but her mind was still disturbed by the previous events.
The trio had their work cut out for them and the journey was long. By the time they were nearing the camp it was already going dark outside and Nora couldn't quite feel her body from the waist down. Others seemed tired too and she was sure the camp was a bit worried about them.
"Hey Val, I think you should run to the camp and call in on some help. Just run strait for a bit and you should see the tents ok? We will take a small break and then you will go"
The little girl was exhausted and needed the break like all of us. Nora was planing to not move herself at all tomorrow.

Mentions:
OGAirbear OGAirbear (Val and Sara)

Mama, omega.
Kitchen

Quill, Gamma.
pack house to kitchen to watch tower to deep woods

Mama smiled at Deno as he took the parcel and then sat down with Corvus. She busied herself to clean up the food from the meal, storing away in jars or wrapping into parcels. Most of the human’s plastics have thankfully gone extinct, so they kept to minimalist food storage methods like jarring and hanging meats. A couple stragglers came in a bit late to snag some food or seconds, including Quill.

“Mama!” Quill huffed, “You put everything away!” He went up to the tables and picked off bits of beef crumbs that had been left. “I aint get no food yet.”

“Yes and you can set up your meal like everyone els- stop picking crumbs off the table!” Mama swat at Quills hand and then gestured to the other late pack member as she came out of the kitchen with a sandwich made for herself. “As you’re supposed to be up at your post, I’m supposed to be pullin’ weeds.” She wiped her hands on her apron after handing a tray of the roast beef to another younger omega.

“Exactly Mama I don’t got time to be-“

“Why do you talk like that? I raised you better.”

Quill paused. If he was in wolf form, his ears would have flickered with annoyance as if swatting a fly. Colloquial speech was easier, he was already considered stupid in the pack anyways. It’s not like he needed to be as proficient or formal as the Doc, he was a simple gamma. “I don’t have time to make my food I have to be up in my-“ he peeked his head over Mama’s shoulder. “Aw it smells so good, Mama...” his nose lifted to catch the scent.

“Well if your super nose is so enchanted by the smell you can get your hiney into the kit- Sara! Oh my goodness must have been a tough hunt today.” Mama dismissed Quill with a wave of the hand while Sara approached her.
“I’m just peachy, it’s a wonderful sprint morning. And you? — A boar? That would be wonderful smoked.” She pulled a writing utensil from a bun in her hair and a pad from under the counter, making a note down.

Quill sighed and casually mumbled under his breath before going into the kitchen and stealing a whole raw chicken when the second omega left him unsupervised. He went out the back entrance, sprintig across the grounds quite comically with the skinned bird.
He ran back to his tower and sat along the edge with his legs hanging over the edge. He took pieces of the chicken and ate slowly while he looked over the edge to their west woods, peering through the trees and watching some squirrels and other woodland creatures from about 5 miles away. The crisp and clear air made his super keep vision all that more super.

Mama saw Quill sprint past the front entrance of the kitchen with the bird and did nothing but grumble to herself. “Now you should pay that troublesome Gamma a visit. Always coming into my kitchen past lunch time and stealing food.” She stuck the pencil into her messy curls as she spoke to Sara. “I’ll make the visitor a meal, but after that, the kitchen is closed until supper, which is about 7 hours from now. I have other things to do.” Mama said with a push on Sara’s emotions. Her power was to be able to decrease any type of emotion whether anger or joy; but at the moment she eased both tension and confusion from the female alpha.

“Corvus is over there speaking with another visitor.” Mama gestured to where Corvus was talking with Deno. “He came to seek some food and a horse for his pack.” She said before turning her back to bring some wrapped meat back into the meat shed they had.

Mama went into the kitchen and before she put everything away away, she sliced up some more fresh baked bread and gathered garden vegetables. She ladled stew from the iron pot over the fire into a clean bowl and set that next to a plate which contained a hearty roast beef sandwich. She then brough that out and set the meal on the counter for Sara to eventually bring to the Loner.

Quill watched his area of perimeter while chowing down on the chicken, tearing flesh from the leg then flickig the bones as far as he could. He set the rest aside for later and hopping down from his wall to the outside on the territory. He needed to run off some boredom, as he always did during the day. One day he knew he would be caught for abandoning his post, but it didn’t seem to trouble his bouncing mind. He grabbed a bag and an extra pair of trousers before changing into wolf form and running off into the woods, the satchel over a shoulder.
He sprinted into the woods, everything darting past him. His tongue hung from the side of his mouth as he leaped over fallen trees and through creeks. Then he caught the scent of something new and his body unintentionally turned towards it and ran towards a Rogue far off. Normal wolves wouldn’t have been able to pick up the track, but with the flurry of the wind in his nose, he was.

Interactions: OGAirbear OGAirbear (Sara)
Mentions: S Shibe Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime quadraxis201 quadraxis201
Enum Enum (scent in the woods)

latest

Sollus, Rogue, Human Form/Wolf Form/Human Form

Sollus stopped in his tracks. His ears twitched at a strange and discomforting sound. It was distant and very very faint, but he heard the patter of wolf steps coming in his direction. Thinking quickly, he lept into the air and contorted for only a split second as his wolf body took shape. He dashed quickly around a few trees and left his scent in several areas as to confuse his pursuer. He stood upright once more, his fur vanishing from sight and his human form returning. His exhaustion was noticeable from any distance.

He dashed towards and upwards the bark of a tree and took shelter within its leaves. The green and brown colors of his clothing allowed him to blend easily with the forest colors surrounding him. He drew his bow from his back and prepared an arrow in its notch. He knew full well that an arrow could down an attacker faster than his fangs and claws could, but he could not miss his shot or it would leave him defenseless. He slowed his breath to bearly a faint draw.

In silence and growing anxiety, he waited.

Mentions: Quill (Approaching)

Quill, Gamma
woods
interactions: Enum Enum

Quill slowed his gallop to a trot as the scents in the woods became jumbled. He stopped at a creek and lapped up some quick water before trotting after what seemed to be the most defined scent

. It was a wonderful day, no bugs yet but oh there was mushrooms and perfect sky and the ground was brown and. Quills head jerked as he saw a deer out of the corner of his eyes. His larged rounded ears twitched as he listened to the soft snorts and hoof pats of the buck, his nose twitched as the smell of the deer conflicted with the scent of the unknown thing he was chasing. He turned and continued along his path, thinking nonchalantly about the family of deer.

When Quill packed up on the scent again, he started into another gallop, his heart pounding. He was never a good hunter because his strength was below average, but he was nimble and quick and alert. The darkness of the shade didnt phase his vision at all.

Eventually it seemed Quill came to the source of the scent. He sat under the tree that Sollus was in and scratched his ear with his hind leg. He heard panting and a quick heart beat above him, but it didnt seem to cross his mind that his chase was above him, or that would be something that was of concern.

Quill wandered around in wolf form before changing to human form and pulling on his trousers, and as he was buttoning his pant button, he heard the creak of wood above him. the hair along the back of his neck shot up and he immediately grabbed for his bow and arrow at his back like he usually had, but he took it off before he left.

He backed away from the figure, aiming the arrow at him. “Uh hi...” he squeaked.

latest

Sollus, Rogue, Human Form

Sollus watched as the new wolf appeared. His heart pounded in his chest as his pursuer searched with great confusion for the source of his scent. Sollus twitched as he was only a moment from letting his arrow fly, to injure, not to kill, at the wolf that sat underneath him. He halted his motions when the wolf's body contorted back into human form. Upon seeing his face, Sollus reevaluated the action he was about to take and shifted slightly on the tree branch as he pondered his next move.

Crap, I can't shoot him, Sollus thought, he can't be any older than me! What do I do now?!

"Uh hi..." squeaked the young man. Sollus' breath caught in his throat. In the panicked reaction, he almost released the bowstring. After a few moments of calculation, he figured the best, and least violent, course of action through. Sollus took an agonizing second longer to steel himself, but he let those moments stir to generate a threatening and dangerous aura. He tilted his head up just enough to let the other werewolf see his eyes as Sollus falsely analyzed him.

"Who are you, and what gives you the right to track me?" He tried to lower his voice to appear older. Sollus hoped that a threatening tone would make a violent confrontation less likely.

Interactions: bonesbo bonesbo Quill (Approaching)

When Alpha Sara had said, "that will be all", Vincent gave a nod. "Alright, then. Back to my tent I go." The Delta quickly about-faced and stepped out of the packhouse before going back to the same brisk jog he had done earlier. It was not long before he found himself at the front of his own tent and flipped the sign over once more to signify that he had returned... if anyone had noticed he was out, that is.

Upon crossing the threshold of his tent, Vincent replaced most of the items he had borrowed since it turned out he did not need them, the exception being the disinfectant. When he was finished, he briefly paused. Vincent had seen it was getting dark out, and so he figured that now was not the time to visit the ruins to search for replacement blood for the impaled newcomer. At this time of the evening, it would be near suicidal to embark that far from the camp. Shaking his head, Vincent reached back into his medical supply drawer and produced two tools, a pair of thin shears and a pair of foreceps, and placed them on top of the drawer. As Vincent had said, this would be a very simply procedure. The incense he had lit earlier had made the inside of the tent nice and fragrant, just in time for Corvus (and Nora, if she had calmed down from her earlier outburst) to perhaps arrive. Until then, Vincent moved his personal chair over to the right side of the tent and plucked a book from his collection, this time choosing a book in English that centered around herbs and their medical applications.

Mentions:
OGAirbear OGAirbear (Sara)
S Shibe (Indirect)
Jaellagirl Jaellagirl (Indirect)

Quill, Gamma
woods

Quill could hear his heart racing in his throat. Oh gods oh gods oh gods this is it no ones going to come looking for me no ones going to remember me my tower will be empty i wont see the sunset anymore im missing the sunset right now they’re probably makint dinner right now and the chicken is up there collecting dirt i havent washed recently will he eat me i aint taste very good im too skinny and scrawny but fast what if i run away i might be able to escap... His nerves only made his unfocused thoughts fly by even faster.

He met the eyes of the figure in the tree and tried to scan his face but all he could think about was how dirty his tower was and he never cleaned it. He backed up, and into a tree with a broken branch sticking out. The branch poked his back exactly at the time Sollus almost flinched in his panic to release the arrow. Quill yelped out of a pseudo-pain and fell to his knees.

gods youre so pathetic he didn even shoot ya and youre trembling like a coward its dark and no ones gunna come find ya hes gunna take yo and skin your pelt hang it on his human walls but no he smells wolf but hell make sport anyways.

The negative voice rushed through his head while he was on his knees and a tear welled in his eye, his whole body shaking. truly pathetic.

After a minute or two of his internal panic, Quill pushed himself back up onto his feet, feeling the eyes of the other stare him down. Quills shoulder length brown hair was all wind blown and messy from his run, his knees now dirty, but it seemed like the current pair of ripped jeans he wore hadnt been cleaned in months. He pushed his hair back and took a deep breath, trying to calm his racing heart. His piercing yellow eyes tightened and stared up at the other when he spoke. i really wish Kai was here...

“I-I was..” His voice went high and cracked, then he cleared his throat. weak little iota. “I was jus’ runnin... I like runnin. I found your scent and followed it?” Quill spoke with his now normal voice, getting over his panic attack while still trembling slightly.

He hid his hands behind him, pressing up against the tree he thought stabbed him. Then it processed the weapon. “I-I used or use bo-b-bows too. I have one.. from bamboo i think. I make all my arrows. D-d-did you make yours?” he tried for simple conversation. He was never good at smal talk, since Kai used to do all the talking, but if it possibly saved his life then maybe it was worth it. you didn answer his question dumbfk he asked who you were.

“oh I um I’m Sa-Sae...” He paused with a deep breath. “My name is Kai...”

Last edited:
Deno was honestly surprised that things had gone this well, and he was sure that it showed on his face. He blinked as he sat down and took the food from the older omega, and he couldn’t quite keep the awe at the amount off of his face.

He watched her interactions with Quill and chewed his lower lip.

“His mom?” He asked, curious. He had never actually had a mother himself, so the interactions were foreign to him, but it seemed kind of nice.

His face turned a bit pink when he realized that he was getting distracted, and he quickly shook his head.

When Corvus asked about strange animals, Deno’s back went ramrod straight. The good humour he’d had before was gone, and he looked about ready to bolt any moment.

“Ain’t got nothing like that,” he said firmly, trying to keep his lip from raising in a snarl. “Just sick deer is all.”

The mention of pneumonia made some of the anger leak out of him, though, and he clutched the edge of the table.

“You have stuff like that, for treating pneumonia?” He asked, just a little too eagerly.

(Interactions: S Shibe bonesbo bonesbo )

Last edited:
latest

Woods

As the other wolf quivered and stumbled over his words, Sollus realized that shooting him would be a disgrace to every moral he had. Sollus could tell he wasn't a fighter, his body was too small. He gave a deep sigh and let the bow ease back into its normal position, and he placed the arrow and bow back into their resting places. He stepped off the branch and onto the grass below. His cloak fluttered dramatically, yet uselessly, as he fell. He dusted the dirt from his scrambling off of his clothes.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you. I needed to make sure you weren't a threat first." He looked at the new wolf much more closely now, but he still kept his distance. He couldn't tell if... 'Kai' was a nickname or just a lie to keep himself safe. His scent was extremely familiar as well, and it only took Sollus a few moments to figure out where it was from.

"You're part of that pack just North East of here, right?" He snapped his fingers as he searched for a name, "The uh... Remaining... something. Why would you follow some random scent you found in the woods? Don't you know that's dangerous?"

Interactions: bonesbo bonesbo Quill

Last edited:
Quill, Gamma
woods

Quill shook his messy head. “No, no not a threat.” he awkwardly crossed his arms and shifted his stance, obviously trying to regain an air of confidence. As he shifted his feet he stumbled over a root and had to catch his balance.

“But I can be a threat,” he cleared his throat, the wind blew his hair in his face, “so so so so you should watch out... Bud.” he moved the hair from his yellow eyes.

“Yeah? That thats where I’m from. I-I-I’m super important though. They’ll know if I’m missing if you try any funny business.” He shifted his stance again. He knew in his head that was a lie. They used to look for him and his twin when they were younger but he stopped exploring solo, so maybe they’ll forget to look for him.

“I needed some fresh air. I went for a run, and and and I found your scent.” he shrugged, “I-I thrive on danger. yeah. Thats what us Alphas do, ya know?” Quill started to walk a perimeter around the other, finaly looking over him. His keen eyes saw everything down to the ants over his boots and the loose threads and he smelled some sweat and blood. everything.

“What’re you doin on my property? I should be askin. eh?” He clenched his jaw, as his heart was pounding in his throat again. He approached the other, standing about half a metre to the right of thr Wanderer.

Last edited:
14c2c6b63449c64b367407337340.jpg

Woods

The rogue stared at the 'Alpha' with a questioning stare. "Riiiiight..." he clicked his tongue, still trying to figure out this character. "Anyways, Alpha Kai, I'm not some invader here to take your territory or your food or whatever, I'm just mapping. I'll be out of here by tonight."

He retrieved his journal and began drawing out the minimal amount of area he explored. Secretly, he wrote notes on this unfamiliar character to study for later. "Once I have the rest of this area mapped, which should take about half a day, I'll be out of your hair forever." He didn't bother returning this circular motion with him, but he did lower his hood to keep his senses unblocked. His unkempt hair flowed with the light wind. He hadn't had the means to cut his hair in some time, but at least it was washed.

Quill, Gamma
woods

Quill uncrossed his arms and further approached the other to look at his map. “I make maps sometimes. I look out at the trees and trace them with my finger into the dirt along the stone wall.” He titled his head to look at the intricate details.

“What’s your name?” Quill looked at him, his ‘alpha’ persona dropping as it left his mind. “How old are you?” he watched as the other dropped his hood. “Are you an explorer from another pack? Or alone?”

Quill didn’t understand personal boundaries sometimes. He had alwyas been so physically close with his sister, he never really experienced otherwise. This was one of those times. Quill lightly pulled on some of the other’s hair, admiring it slightly, “you smell nice. Whats your name? Your hair is almost like mine, see?” He pulled a clump of his own messy long hair, as they had near the same color except Quill had more reddish highlights. “My sister was a complete redhead. Always the softest coat.” he sighed with sadness, turning his back to the other as he kicked some sticks and rocks on the ground.

Quill sat down on a stump within the radius of their conversation and propped his head on his hand while he looked at the other. “Whats your name?” he asked again.”You know,” He perked up, “I actually know these woods really well. I could guide you around them if you like. I also brought some chicken.” He gestured to the satchel around his shoulder.

Woods

Sollus tensed slightly as he approached, but didn't react. 'Kai's' talkative nature bothered him slightly, especially with the rapid line of questions that gave him no time to answer. He jumped as the pack wolf grabbed his hair and quickly swatted his hand off. The other boy didn't even seem bothered by the reaction, he just continued rambling with various questions. The mention of chicken piqued his interest, but he held fast. He didn't want to show weakness by accepting food. He sighed deeply as he finally gave Sollus a few moments to talk.

"My name is-" He halted. Despite his age, he didn't want the other wolf to know of his Heretic past. Although not every person knew of his existence, it wasn't a risk he liked to take. He was not well respected. "Not important. Just call me whatever you want."

He turned back towards the treeline and started on his way. He remained slow enough so that 'Kai' could keep pace if he so desired, even if Sollus' expression was less than friendly.

"I'm traveling alone, as I always have. I'm a rogue. And I don't need help, I just need to know what spots to avoid between my destination and my route home."

Interactions bonesbo bonesbo Quill

Quill, Gamma
woods

"Okay, Imma call you Pierre if you don't mind." Quill said before standing and following the other. "I'll be quiet, so it's like you're alone. But I can show you some cool spots and we can eat. I can tell you're hungry." Quill followed 'Pierre' back a couple of paces, occasionally stopping to examine some wild flora among the forest floor.

One time he went off the to side, his footsteps almost silent on the ground before he knelt down, about 20 metres away, and picked up some mushrooms from the ground, then ran back to continue following the other. "Boletus mushrooms. Very fragrant ad yummy." he said before eating one and offering some to Sollus, even though the fungus smelled like nothing and taste was a bit dull and dirt-like

Several times while Sollus was walking, Quill would have disappeared totally, but then a few minutes later he would reappear like a ghost at his side. He spoke none and kept his distance, seeming happy just to follow someone who might not even exactly like his presence.

"Pierre!" he yelled from a distance, as he had wandered off again. "There is a crystalline pond over here, large koi." he spoke. When Sollus made his way over, Quill was squatting at the edge and watching the fish swirl around in the surprisingly clear crystal blue waters. The pond was no bigger than a car, but it seemed deeper than if one were to stand on the other's shoulders. "I used to come here often with my sister. We would have competitions who could hold their breath the longest or who could try to touch the bottom. we never could touch. The fish are new." He sat as he finally sat down into the soft dirt. "You can mark this on your map if you like. it's not my secret." he rested his chin upon his knee as he kept his eyes on the hypnotizing fish.

He was quiet for another minute or two. "Theres the chicken in my bag. you can make a fire if you wanna , since it's gettin a bit dark." He nodded his head towards his leather satchel. Indeed inside it was about half of a chicken breast and a leg, wrapped in a messy but secure parcel; also in his bag was a pocket knife, and a rolled jacket. "You said you tend to avoid places between your route and home... do you have a home?" he looked over at the other, his piercing eyes softer.

Last edited:

Woods

Sollus, now 'Pierre,' maintained his work as the two of them walked. He casually brushed off the offering of floor mushrooms and continued writing notes and constructing his small map. As time passed, Sollus tried to enjoy the moments of silence that he had been given, despite the noisy footsteps of his follower. He considered new routes to avoid having another unwanted companion on his path home.

"Pierre!" Sollus heard the call and sighed deeply. He joined his new companion at the lake and listened to his unwarranted backstory. When it was explained that he could mark the lake on his map, he was already preparing to do so. It wasn't really a matter of importance for his map since he had no plan to fish from it or use it, but he marked it just for prosperity. Once again, he brushed off the offer for chicken and sat down, not bothering to eat.

"You said you tend to avoid places between your route and home... do you have a home?" the other wolf had asked. Sollus gave him a side eye.

"Yeah, I do. A sanctuary of my own about three-and-a-half day's trip south from here." He placed his pencil into the spine of the journal and analyzed it. There was no chance in hell he'd wait the night out in the open next to a pond, not as close as he was to pack territory.

"Y'know, it's rare for a pack to let a gamma wander this far out, Kai." He seethed the name with a slight tone of threat. "Your alpha must be pretty forgiving."

Quill, gamma
woods

Quill shrugged, “Corvus and Sara have better things to do than worry about me. I mean, Kai and I wandered off a lot when we...” he was fiddling with the dirt when he suddenly paused and looked to the other. “Wait I-“ damn his tongue. “wh-who said I was a Gamma? Who are you?” Quill stood up suddenly, he had forgotten about his fabricated Alpha story. “I-im...” he looked to the side as a squirrel rustled in the leaves a couple dozen metres away, “What? I’m sorry i didn’t mean..”

He went and grabbed for his bag, then started to scoot away from the other as he sensed the tone. “Okay Fine!” he stood, dirt falling from his pants. “Call me a gamma or whatever but I’m an alpha and I’d like you to- and I’d like- I dare you to question otherwise.” he pointed at him with the hand that held the bag. “I-I showed you all the way out here so so that- so that I could kill y- this is stupid...” he sighed and dropped the pose.

“I was trying be nice ya know...earlier” his daring tone softened. “Alright fine. Whatever.” he sat back down against a tree trunk. “I offered you food. You’re hungry, Pierre. you wont even tell me your- well i guess i wasn’t honest either. My name is Saequilus. My friends... well i don’t really think I have any, but most in the pack call me Quill.” He threw his satchel over to Pierre’s feet, “here. go nuts. take my knife if you want.” Quill watched him with a new tired expression.

Woods

Sollus watched silently as the gamma, Quill, poured everything out for him to see. Sollus had guessed it from the start, but he didn't want to push the gamma to anger on the off chance that he was actually combat prepared. Sollus noticed the sudden shift in expression, and although he wasn't willing to admit it, he felt awful about that. He had meant to strike a nerve with Quill to get him to reveal who he really was, but he didn't mean to discourage him. He glanced down at the bag dropped at his feet. With one foot he gently kicked it away.

"I don't want your food, dummy. I just needed to get the truth out of you." He stood, cleaning off his cloak where he had sat. "Let me give you some advice, Quill. Don't lie about something if you're not sure you can keep it up. Pretending to be an Alpha only works if you look and act like one. This 'Sara' character is probably tall, tough looking, and carries herself like she keeps the world on her shoulders. You and I are the same height and almost the same build, you should've known I'd see right through that." Sollus stretched his arms and legs out, still speaking casually. "Second, don't lie about something if you don't have all the information. If you really were an Alpha, you wouldn't be out here alone." He popped his neck. "And you certainly would've recognized me on sight. No Alpha asks their intruders to introduce themselves." The rogue finally stood up straight and crossed his arms.

He approached Quill carefully and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't look so down about it. I was raised to be an Omega, so I get how you feel. Some of us just want to appear bigger than we're made to be." With that, he turned to a different direction than where he was traveling and went on his stride.

"I'm not really someone that a wolf like you would want to be associated with, so choose your next course of action very carefully, okay?" He gave a slight wave. "I'm not sleeping out here, too dangerous."

Mentions: OGAirbear OGAirbear Sara

Before Nora could sit down a new smell hit her. The were a lot of new people around the camp nowadays but this didn't belong to any of them. Since she was with an Iota and a Zeta she had to insure the safety for both of them. So she untied herself and tried to make sure where the smell was coming from.
"I am going to make sure everything is ok. You stay here and be quiet. Val you still have to call help and tell them there are new people around the woods"

Nora was not sure how far the person was but it was not in the near them. Nora crabbed her knife and ran into the thicket. She had jogged about 5 minutes when she saw Quill talking to someone strange.
"Ugh why this boy draws near all the rouges?"
Her scent was already lingering around the forest because of the run she had and human form scent was weaker overall. It took her a bit of effort but odds were on side so she managed barely to stay unnoticed for a time. Nora was able to get so close that she had a shot of taking down the stranger. She held "Katja" stronger and leaped into the air. As her body collided with the other she used her element of surprise and strength to pin him down. Nora pushed her knife down to man's throat and stared strait into his eyes.
"Who are you and what do you want from our land? Speak!"
The Gamma near them tried to say something but she stopped him before he could.
"Shut it Quill. You already caused problems today"
She stared back to the man's yellow eye's and wondered how the hell the Gamma always causes problems.

Mentions:
Enum Enum
bonesbo bonesbo (Quill)
OGAirbear OGAirbear (Val)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back