• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Remainders (a Werewolf Group RP) Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
She was a bit shocked to hear the Delta talk about holding something in and being there to talk. He was obviously not comfortable with it either. Nora took a second before she gave him as small nod and a smile. He left and headed back to the line. Again she was left thinking, Nora knew that she had drowned herself in work but that was just her way of dealing with grief. Right? The fear of seeming weak had stopped her from talking about it to the others. Maybe it's good that the doctor was the one to ask about it first. A few more ideas passed her head before stopped thinking about it.

As a strange odder hit Nora's nose she turned her head to source of it and she didn't like not a one bit. A man stood next to Alpha and obviously had a conversation to him. That was not the bad thing. The bad thing was that he was a stranger inside the camp with clothing items from a pack member. He for sure was is his wolf form before and was guided here by someone and they gave him their shirt. Whoever broth him here needed a lesson about how to bring strangers to the camp.
Nora started to scan down people from around the tables and kitchen. She was not surprised to find that only one missing a shirt was Gamma Quill.
"Oh well, I guess fortifications have to wait"

Soon Vincent returned to the table. He sat down and started to eat his soup. Nora took few deep breaths before she started with the monologue
"I know that I should have talked about it before but I am a Beta and that leaves no room for mistakes or weaknesses. As a Delta you can relate to it somewhat. Since I am not so good at hiding my sadness I suppose there is no need to hide it anymore. Have you ever lost someone?..... " I receive a slight nod from him "I thought as much. So then you know how much it hurts. How giving them up tears you apart. I have never felt so lonely in my life" Tears start to well up again in her eyes but this time she hardens her heart and holds it in. "That Delta Vincent is why I am so out of balance but I will do my duty as well if not even better than without it" The last words sounded icy and cold as Nora stud up and left. She had let her darkness take over and this may be only the start of it.

Mentions:
quadraxis201 quadraxis201
Indirect:
Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime
S Shibe
bonesbo bonesbo

Last edited:
Lunar Moonshine - Sigma

Lunar turned to see the alpha sitting next to her. She jumped. (Slightly) she tried to think of an answer to Corvus’ question. “I honestly don’t know.” She answered. Shortly after, she picked up the scent of something ominus. Her eyes looked all around the camp, until she found a face she didn’t recognize. He was slowly approaching the table. She guessed Ravana smelled him too, and she noticed her promptly sit down at the same table.

Interactions
S Shibe
Alvaris Alvaris

Indirect
Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime

Last edited:
Vincent was about to tell Nora that she should have waited until the two of them were alone before she began to explain herself, but she had chosen to leave before he could speak up. Nevertheless, Vincent listened to the Beta, and understood what she said. The Betas were the second highest of the pack's hierarchy, and as a result they had to keep up appearances. But, Vincent thought, that didn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to portray their deepest feelings. Though everyone in the pack was a wolf, they were also human, and therefore had the capability to express themselves in a way no true animal could. Again, the Delta thought it would have been best if Nora had waited as per his request, but... perhaps later on she actually would visit him. Only time would tell.

Though Vincent did not vocally reply to Nora, he had in fact lost someone, and responded with a nod. He had actually lost more than just "someone". In fact... he had lost everyone in his entire former pack. There was more to this story, but he would share it with her at a later date, if she was willing to listen.

For now, Vincent turned his attention back towards Corvus, Quill, and the newcomer. There was also Jonah, one of the pack's Zetas-- the psychic soothsayers that could read the future. Vincent had a great deal of respect for these "oracle wolves", and despite this Zeta's apparent nervousness, he still saw the good in him. It seemed they wanted to speak with Corvus. Goodness, Vincent thought, the Alpha had only just come back from a food hunt and already other pack members were eager to speak with him. Vincent chose to wait just a little bit longer before he would return to his tent. He wanted to see how the affair with this new wolf would transpire, and besides, as Vincent had just returned from one of his own runs, perhaps he too was due for a series of conversations. Meanwhile, Vincent polished off the remainder of his soup.

Mentions:
Jaellagirl Jaellagirl (Non-spoken)
S Shibe (Indirect)
bonesbo bonesbo (Indirect)
Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime (Indirect)
eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch (Indirect)

Quill, Gamma
kitchen

Quill slips his hands into his pocket and wanders through the kitchen, casually listening to some conversations and creating his own responses to them when he was interrupted by Nora Jaellagirl Jaellagirl seeming to storm away. He went over to Denatro and gently nudged his shoulder, "It seems Alpha Corvus is busy. I could find Alpha Sara if you wish. She doesn't seem to be in here- she's usually... Well I don't know I'm always I'm always in the the tower. My West tower. I can see the sun really well," he nodded. "We should find Alpha Sara. I don't see here here." The Gamma looked around with his keen eyes. "Perhaps she is on the grounds somewhere with the Iotas. She is also like another mother of the pack. The Alpha Mother. While Mama is the Omega Mother. Weird to think that the Alphas are not much older than I. They are Alpha for good reason. I could never be Alpha." Quill spoke to no one in particular. He stood by the grouping within the kitchen, but spoke his thoughts aloud. Kai used to shut him up quickly for that, but alas. He could see the others around, like the Sigmas and the Delta and the Beta, staring at him and judging him for the lack of shirt.
"Sorry to bother you, Alpha Corvus. We will find Alpha Sara." Quill gently pulled on Deno's shoulder and lead him from the kitchen, waving to Omega Mama as they left. Mama waved back.
They started to walk around the camp at Quill's leisurely pace. "I don't know where she might be."

Mentions/ interactions: Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime S Shibe OGAirbear OGAirbear

The Hellhound, Sirius.
-
A warm breath escaping from the wolf’s muzzle and into the chilling morning air around him. Standing on a large rock with a river stream below, the morning sun only just starting to shine its ray and warm up the earth once more. His head tilted down over the edge to see his reflection stare back at him through the clear water, the scar hidden away under the fur, only time he looks at his own self. The large wolf turning, coming down from the rock and lowered his head to the stream, lapping up the cold water that refreshed his body after a long night of hunting. Sirius roamed the lands belonging to a nearby pack known as Remaining Stars, after spending almost two months in this territory, he has learnt their routine and hadn't run into another wolf yet though he wasn't avoiding a encounter but surely his prescience would be known by now. Sirius doesn't show interest in joining a pack, enjoying the life of being a carefree wolf for the past three years.Travelling from claims to claims, couple of nasty encounters with packs and others only cause he isn't one to hide his tracks.
The multi pelted wolf stepped across the stones among the stream and continued his way. He halted as he came across a main trail that the pack is known to use. His nose lowered at a hoof print, the scent being fresh, not long they were here, they used horses as main transport, Sirius preferring his feet. His deep yellow eyes counted how many individuals there were this morning, taking the information and begun his walk again, crossing the main trail. He didn't venture close to the main camp, knowing it wise to keep his distant or else he may be hunted.

His small journey lead him to a tree, ears flickering making sure he wasn't being watched. His muzzle going under one of its small arching roots, hanging from his mouth was black material which begun to rise higher into the air as he returned to his human form. A taller semi muscle Asian male with white hair matching his wolf pelt and brown eyes. The black material covering the lower half of his face as he unravels it and dresses himself into a black sleeveless turtleneck and dark grey slightly baggy pants. Adjusting the collar of the turtle to fit comfortably on his face. His hair wasn't in the neatest nor cleanest state as he only returned to his human form when needed. His body turned and walked to a large stone, lifting it up and taking out from under it his blades, only things that were in a clean state. A growl from his stomach, though he went hunting, didn't mean he had got a kill, the hunting party from last night interrupted his chances every time. Maybe next night he will have more luck, hoping the pack has hunted for the week. Being a lone wolf, he struggled getting things bigger then small boars which doesn't fill his hunger for long.
-

She felt that today was boiling over her head and she needed a run to air her mind. On her way to washing the bowl she noticed the Zeta waiting anxiously for Alpha Corvus to notice him. That seemed a bit off to her and the Alpha was having a really busy day so maybe it was not so bad if she could relive some of it from him. Her train of thought had lead her so far that she went to Jonah and slightly tapped his shoulder. "Hey! You are Jonah, right?" He still seemed to be fixed on Corvus so Nora gently put her hands on his shoulder and turned him.
"Look at me" she said in sweet voice. "If you need anything, even if it is something small or embarrassing you can come to me for help. Especially if that something has anything to do with pack safety. I presume that you had a vision and need to speak with Alpha because of it but Alpha Corvus is busy and you'd have to go looking for Alpha Sara"
Nora could see a slight twinkle in his eye although she could not say what may had been the cause of it.
"If you do decide to share it with me and want to do it in private then I plan on going on a run. You can come join me or talk to me later"
She gave him a reassuring smile and made her way towards her tent. She searched out and dusted off one old box. That box was filled with memories for her and she placed it on her bed before changing into something more comfortable to run in than her long dress. Next Nora headed to the north tower and decided to wait a bit and if Jonah does not show up she will go alone.

Mentions
eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch
Indirect
S Shibe

Last edited:
Deno could practically feel the tension in the air as they tried to speak to the alpha. He knew that he was not wanted here, but rather than shy back away he puffed out his chest further, matching and challenging the gaze of everyone who shot him a dirty look.

When it was clear that the alpha would not talk to them, he deflated a little bit and turned back to the wolf that had brought him here.

“Yeah, ok,” he said, still a little tense. It didn’t matter to him which alpha he spoke to. He hummed a little when the other mentioned that being alpha was difficult, shrugging his shoulders before he could stop himself. “It’s kind of a pain but it’s not that bad really, being an alpha.”

(Interactions: bonesbo bonesbo )

Upon finishing his soup, Vincent stood up and placed the used bowl and spoon with the others dishes that would be soon be washed. With a slight bow as a gesture of thankfulness toward the hard-working wolves that had provided his meal, he left the dining area. Vincent would have enjoyed some deer jerky to go with his soup, but... oh well, he supposed he couldn't have everything.

Having eaten, it was now time for Vincent to prepare for Corvus' appointment. He walked in something of a brisk pace towards his own tent, which had a wooden sign reading "The Doctor is: Out" hanging outside the tent's entry point, dangling from a large pin placed in the canvas of the tent by a short, thick rope affixed to either end of the top of the sign. Vincent removed the sign and flipped it around before replacing it so that the sign read "The Doctor is: In". Humming something of an old folk song his former pack's alpha would often sing to the Iotas, the Delta Wolf stepped inside his tent.

The interior of the tent was a bit darker than the others on account of the color of canvas that was used, but for werewolves with their already enhanced night vision, it was not much trouble at all. Affixed to the tent's left wall with adhesive were two large anatomical charts, one depicting the anatomy of a human, the other depicting the anatomy of a wolf. These charts were beginning to brown on account of the aging parchment they were printed on, but both the text and pictures were still very much legible. There was also an eye chart, presumably to test the night vision of the pack's wolves. Against the left wall was a series of neatly-aligned handmade wooden drawers that carried a number of medical instruments, along with a water basin of his own. Positioned at all four corners of the tent were a collection of lanterns used for simple lighting, but they were presently unlit.

At the central rear of the tent were a handmade chair that Vincent typically sat in, as well as a table for patients to sit upon, which was really a pair of straw mattresses stacked and covered by a tarpaulin, combined with a third, smaller straw rectangle held and and angled by a wooden stand, so Vincent's patients could lay down and recline when needed. There was also his personal bed (a large, cloth-lined circular basket since he enjoyed sleeping in wolf form) and wardrobe up against the tent's front-right corner.

Now, it came as no surprise that Vincent was quite the fanatic of the occult, and it was the tent's right half which more than paid homage to this. There were more drawers, only these were of a slightly darker wood. Atop the rear-most drawer was what could only be described as a small stone shrine with a softly green-glowing magic circle inscribed on it as well as six red candles around the shrine. Next to the shrine was a lectern which held a particularly large, battered book with Cyrillic characters on its cover-- the very book where Vincent had learned how to cast the healing spell he sometimes used. Getting back to some degree of normalcy, there was a pair of bookends positioned along the remainder of the right drawers, holding a number of books flush against each other. These books ranged from old medical journals to field guides describing various medicinal herbs, as well as a miscellaneous collection of other reading materials Vincent saw fit to keep.

Vincent strode up to the tent's right side and over to a small metal pot with a vented top which rested on top of one of the drawers. It was here that Vincent burned his incense, for the sake of what humans of the past referred to as "aromatherapy"-- using specific scents to evoke feelings such as relaxation and concentration. He lifted the lid off of the pot and set it aside before disposing of the blackened remains that were inside the pot at present and cleaning any remaining residue. Then, Vincent reached into one of the drawers and produced a jar labeled as "Lemongrass Incense", collecting some of the contents and placing them in the pot. With the flick of a match from another nearby drawer, he set the incense alight and replaced the lid. Smoke began to gently wisp its way out of the pot, giving off a relaxing aroma. Vincent then quickly used the same match to light each of his four lanterns before shaking the match to extinguish its flame.

Finally, Vincent opened the large book on its lectern and began to skim through a particular section on apparent lycanthropy rituals while he waited for Corvus to arrive or perhaps someone else, should the Alpha be late for any reason. Either way, the Delta was not exactly in any particular rush.

As Vincent read the book, he began to think about the wolf that Quill had brought in. "Some new blood would be something of a welcome change," he thought, "so long as he can behave himself." Vincent remembered when he too was a newcomer to the Remaining Stars, and how it felt to be brought into a new pack, a new family, and a new life.

Mentions:
bonesbo bonesbo (Non-spoken, Mama is included among the "hard-working wolves", Indirect to Quill)
S Shibe (Indirect)
Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime (Indirect)

Last edited:
Alpha Sara
Wolf form
Interaction: Canidae Canidae
Sara shook her fur off as she climbed out of the river. Yesterday she had visited her father's pack after hearing the news that he was badly injured. She was heading home when she decided to take a quick run around her territory. She could smell her packmates as she jogged through the forest but suddenly she caught a foreign scent. She slowed to a stop and lifted her nose into the air taking a whiff. It was definitely not a packmate she thought. She began to move again following the scent. She soon found a man wandering around her territory. He had his turtle neck pulled up over his chin and as she approached she heard his stomach growl. She let out a warning growl as she came up behind him.

Beta Cillian
Human form
Interaction: open
Cillian had opted out of the hunting pack for today. With his alpha's gone he wanted to stay at the pack house in case it was attacked by another pack. He made himself some breakfast then went into the living room for some tv time.

(Sorry guys!!! I'll be better about posting from now on. <3)

Last edited:
The Hellhound, Sirius.
-
Silence fell after the growl from his stomach, however another was heard but not from his stomach. A twitch from his ear and he turned to the direction it came from. His eyes fell upon a wolf with a golden pelt. Her scent told him she was a werewolf and with the familiar smell of this pack. Seems his luck of not being found has finally run out. His body language remained relaxed, his blades held loosely in his hanging hands." I have no harmful intentions." His voice heard from behind the mask, stating his business but even though his intentions weren't harmful, not many packs have enjoyed having him on their lands. Brown orbs locked onto the fae while his ears listened for others in case she didn't just accidentally stumble upon him.

Alpha Sara
Human form
Sara shifted to her human form and fixed the intruder with a deadly glare. "You are on my territory taking resources from my pack." She said holding her stance. She didn't want a fight but would stop at nothing to protect her family from this intruder. "Leave this territory now and you be unharmed," Sara warned. She remained ready to shift if she needed to and she knew that if she called her pack would be here in minutes.

The Hellhound, Sirius.
-
His eyes kept with hers as she shifted, her words gave a clear message that it was time to leave which he respected. Giving a light nod of the head in response before turning, without eating for awhile, Sirius wasn't up for a fight. His stomach gave a empty roar once again which he glared down at then begun to make his exit. Before coming to the packs territory, he was chased by a pack before entering this territory, not having much time to hunt outside of it and all he would catch since then and now was small rodents during the winter times and wasn't strong enough to catch the bigger spring animals such as deer. His human body had become more slender then muscular and as he entered a bush and shifted into his wolf form, the slenderness showed in that as well.

He didn't look back at the she-wolf, kept his eyes forward in the direction of the boarder. Almost ten minutes of walking, his eyes caught movement which his steps went silent as he approached, golden orbs following upon a boar. Looking behind him in the direction he had just came from, to think if he should attempt a hunt or just leave. He could feel hunger get the better of him, eyes glancing at the relaxed boar. His body getting ready, he didn't have much energy but this boar would help him for awhile so he had to make this chance count.

The hunt begun with a chase as he lunged out from hiding, he wouldn't be able to keep a chase up for long but kept up with the pig before it went on the attack, the chase became a fight which was more suited for him. Grunting from the boar and snarling from Sirius as neither wished to yield. Sirius was stubborn, learning that from his past..
-
Interaction: OGAirbear OGAirbear she can follow him if you want.

Sara
Wolf form
Sara watched as he left but decided to follow and make sure he made it off her territory. She was glad she had followed when he started to chase a boar. Sara broke into a run to keep up with the chase. She watched as the boar charged and the loner who let out a yelp. She charged forward and body slammed the creature sending it stumbling sideways. It turned and charged her but she was able to dodge it and sink her teeth into its neck. It let out a scream and thrashed but Saara held on until its body went limp. She turned to scold the loner but saw that he was injured. "Can you walk?" She asked him.

giphy.gif

» JONAH;
The Zeta began doubting himself, if Corvus wasn't attentive, perhaps this was a sign that his vision wasn't important. Has he hung his shoulders, he was startled, once again by the Beta from earlier. Her hands laid on his shoulders made him want to flinch away, but his conditioning in the past made it so he didn't no matter how frightened he was. He wasn't used to his pack members from this pack laying hands on him at all... But this Beta seemed like her intentions were pure enough, no matter what his previous instincts told him. Her voice sounded very soft and soothing, at least.

She mentioned he ought to find the other Alpha, or perhaps let her know, but before he could really mull that over, she vanished in preparation for the run she had previously mentioned. He blinked after her, wrapping his arms around himself as he tilted his head in confusion. Perhaps a run would be... nice...

Jonah made his way around the camp, his eyes on the lookout for the Beta. He finally found her near the north tower, and she seemed to be waiting for him. The idea of this made him feel a bit uneasy, but he nodded in her direction anyways, nails pressing firm into his palms in an attempt to calm his latent anxiety.

»interactions; Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Last edited:
Pup Val
Wolf form
Interaction: open
Val pressed her belly against the dirt and wagged her tail happily. She had found a butterfly to play with and was stalking towards it. She pounced letting out a bark as the scared it off the rock it was on. It started to fly away and she chased it barking. She followed it around the house catching it a few times before letting it ago to chase again. The butterfly flew into the woods and Val stopped sadly. She sat on her haunches and looked off into the woods. She wasn't supposed to go in there alone. She looked around quickly and didn't see anyone. She stood up and ran into the woods. She was a big girl now and could handle herself. She ran through the woods looking for her butterfly friend.

The Hellhound, Sirius.
-
Being at a stand still with this boar, not able to keep up this fight, Sirius went on the attack. His jaws missing with every attempt to wrap them around the boars neck. The boar swung his head towards Sirius, a sharp pain being felt in Sirius's left side which caused a yelp. Its tusk reaching deep into his side until the pig was rammed by the wolf from earlier. Now injured and weak, he laid on the ground tired eyes watching the boars body become limp as the fae killed it. Switching his eyes from the boar to the fae that asked him if he could walk. He let out a annoyed low growl which became a painful groan as he stood up. His pelt being stained with red the more he moved. He walked pasted the boar since she was the one who killed it." I'll leave now." He spoke, being caught hunting when only just told to leave, he shouldn't push his luck. However he didn't make it ten steps before collapsing to the ground and going unconscious.
-
Interaction: OGAirbear OGAirbear

Sara sighed and walk over the loner's limp body. She lifted her head and let out a long howl letting her pack know she was back and that there was a boar to be taken to the packhouse. She also calls for Doc to meet her at the pack house. She heard a few replies from the pack and satisfied, she grabs onto the loner's fur and lifts him, quickly throwing him over her shoulders. She groans a little under the weight but starts the journey back to the house. With his dead weight on her back, it takes almost half an hour before the house comes into view. She carries him up onto the porch and inside the front door. She shifts and walks inside looking around for help with the loner. She spot's Cillian on the couch and taps him on the head. "You're covered in blood." He says turning around to look at her. "It's not mine. Come help me move someone to a bed." They go back outside and together bring the loner inside. They lay him on a spare bed and Cillian runs to grab some towels to stop the bleeding while they wait for Vincent.

(This is all I can picture 🤣)

Last edited:
She spotted Jonah emerging from between the tents and felt a slight relief. Nora smiled to him and started a slight jog towards the forest. It took the zeta a bit of time to reach her and she had almost made to the edge of the woods. She had not had such nice run in a while because the beta duty kept her busy. The zeta didn't appear to be as happy about it as she was.
"You can shift if you want Jonah but I'll stay in my human form. It will be much safer if you do."
The zeta looked doubtful but shifted in the end.
"Don't worry we will make a stop near the lake you can talk then"
Nora took up a much faster pace and dashed between the trees. They had almost made their way to the field when a long howl echoed all throughout the forest. It was Alpha Sara's she call for a bit of help and it seemed that the were the closest ones.
"Hey Jonah I need you to howl back to her that we are coming and we can probably do it by ourselves. Ok"
He did what was asked of him but the questioning look on his face made it obvious that he found it a bit weird that I didn't do it myself.
We started to head towards the place where the howl originated and the air got denser by the second.
"You know Jonah you are the first one I don't try to actively hide from and that is freaking me out a bit. You can shift back by the way we should reach the spot soon I think I might need your hands more than paws"
As the two walk on a boar carcass comes to sight and a small pool of blood. That blood by the smell of it does not belong to the boar and Alphas is also not in sight so maybe she got hurt and hurried back to the doctor.... Nora remembered how impolite she had been with him during the lunch and thought she should apologize to him after that.
"Oh boy, this is gonna take a while. Hey Zeta I need you to grab those legs there and I am going to pull these."
Jonah and Nora started to pull the boar but he turned out to be really heavy and hard to drag this way.
"Ok change of plans. Please go find some thicker and flexible branches."
Nora untied the rope from around her waist. It was a long rope she had tied around herself and usually she used it like a belt. Nora tied the 9 foot rope first around herself then around the boars hind legs. Soon Jonah returned to her with thing she asked for and she carefully constructed a makeshift sleigh and fixed it to underside of the boar. It was not pretty nor would it last for too long but that would do for this. Nora tied the boars front legs and then handed the rope to the zeta.
"Tie it around your waist and I need you try to pull it with your body. Ok? And now you can talk about whatever you needed to talk about"

Mentions:
OGAirbear OGAirbear

The Hellhound, Sirius.
-

His eyes opened slightly, the ground passing by as his limb body would hang from the she-wolfs body that carried him. He didn't stay conscious for long and soon his eyes would shut. He faded in and out of consciousness, not knowing where he was or what was happening, only hearing mumbled voices. Since being in human form, his bare body would reveal the scars that would cover every inch of his body especially the three badly healed claw scars on the left side of his face that reached his scarred ear to his jaw/lips and a banishment branding on his neck.
-

Corvus was well, somewhat surrounded with others wanting his attention at the moment. A pit formed in his stomach as he watched Jonah, the clan’s Zeta, turn away after trying to approach him. His ears burning slightly, feeling that he was rude for not approaching Jonah. The Alpha would be sure to speak with him later, any dream or vision from him could be of massive importance.

“It’s alright Quill, I can squeeze in a conversation with our guest.” Corvus offered a smile to the Gamma and Loner. “You should grab a bite to eat, you’ve been up in that tower far too long.” He chuckled, bringing a tarnished spoon up to his lips and sipping up the hot broth. It burned his throat slightly, bit he’d rather have a scorched mouth than a cold meal.

Corvus eyed the loner, he’d seen starvation before, and this was the perfect example of it. Though, he didn’t pity Deno. He simply felt empathy, it was common to experience at least one period of starvation in a werewolf’s lifetime. The young alpha stuck his hand up in the air, waving towards the lead omega, Mama. “Mama, could you get our visitor some double rations?” He gently called out to her. If anyone knew how to cure the ailment of malnourishment, it was her.

“My most sincere apologies, it’s quite hectic around here lately. Spring is always busy for us.” Corvus spoke to Deno once more, finishing up his own meal and resting his arms up on the wooden table, folding them atop each other. “I’d be happy to give you some of our food in exchange for your deal, I’m not sure about the horse though. What are you looking to use it for?” Curiosity filled his eyes, pupils becoming round in interest. Corvus could now finally get a better catch of the scent on Deno, but it wasn’t like any other animal he had smelled before. Not like boar, deer, horse, rabbit or squirrel, or even wild cattle.

Interactions: bonesbo bonesbo Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch (mentioned)

Last edited:
giphy.gif

» JONAH;
Jonah was apprehensive, to say the least, when the Beta told him he should shift. He hates being in his other form, it made the visions that much stronger, but he was afraid, if he didn't do what she said, he could be punished, just like with his old pack. Despite not wanting to, he eventually followed her directions, which made their run that much more unpleasant. Whispers of future voices rang in his ears, no matter how much he willed them to be quiet. It made it hard to focus on what the Beta was telling him to do, but he eventually made out her commands and followed them. Short snippets of images kept flashing through his head, and it felt a lot like whiplash, honestly, he was grateful when she said he should probably shift back.

They came upon the blood, and the boar, and Jonah's skin paled--he had seen this, only momentarily, while he had been in wolf form. Someone was hurt, most likely, and he might have been able to do something about it if he had a better handle on his powers. Glumly, he once again went about following the Beta's instructions, but his heart and mind weren't in it at all. When she told him to tie the rope around himself, he paused, a flaring pain in his head causing him to drop the rope as he pressed his hands into his eyes in an attempt to calm it down. When he removed his hands,, however, instead of the surroundings of the woods he had been in before, he was just standing in darkness. Aw, hell... he thought to himself, cursing mentally at the fact that he was having his first waking vision in quite a long time. In reality, he had fallen over, losing awareness of the world around him. The poor Beta would probably have no idea what to do with him like this. People had often described it to him as not unlike a seizure, staring straight ahead with subtle twitches of his limbs, and just thinking about it was humiliating, to say the least.

Before he could continue lamenting his situation, a story started unfolding in front of him: many unfamiliar faces, some more friendly-looking than others. These strangers speaking to the higher-ups of the pack, disputes, discourse--and then there was, as always, some sort of struggle and lots of blood. He had no idea when this would happen, or how it would come about, but it scared him that these visions were always so vague. He couldn't help to protect the pack if he didn't know the specifics, right?

Once his premonition was over with, his eyes blinked open, and he was in fact, on the ground. It had only been a few seconds, as far as he could tell, as he looked over to the Beta, and then, his eyes landed on the bloody scene they had come across earlier. This time, however, it was so reminiscent of his vision that he immediately felt sick to his stomach, turning over and (embarrassingly) getting sick all over the ground in front of him. Once he was finished, he slowly tried to get up, his limbs not cooperating with him very well. Once he managed to get to a sitting position, he put his face in his hands, willing the world to stop spinning--willing the gruesome images from before to vacate his head.
"S... sorry," he murmured in the direction of the Beta, who he was sure he had thoroughly freaked out at this point. "... Just need a minute."

Last edited:
Before the zeta could tie the rope his eyes went blank and limbs started to twitch. It was a sight of nightmares and the panic in Nora was rising quick.
"Zeta... Jonah are you alright?"
No answer. She didn't know what to do and the smell of blood didn't help at all. Before she could do anything Jonah fell to the ground still twitching.
"JONAH. No! No! No! Please! Don't you dare to do this right now!"
Nora gently cradled him and tried to calm herself. She rocked herself back and forth hoping he would return normal. Her mind was filled with the memories of the raid and her sister's death.
"Jonah please wake up. Please. I can't do this again. Please"
She sobbed and sobbed. The zeta was still twitching in her arms.
"Why is this happening to me today? Everything is going wrong. I can't. I can't. I can't"
The twitching lessened and Nora started to calm down too. Her heart was filled with relief when Jonah opened his eye. He seemed still to hazed and sick from the whole experience. He turned away from Nora to retch up his lunch. She would have done anything to help her but she was still really shocked from all of it function correctly.
"Thank all the gods you are all right! Take all the time you need. I am not gonna force you to anything you don't want or can't do. I told you before if you have any problem you can come to me"

Mentions:

Last edited:
giphy.gif

» JONAH;
Jonah nodded at her, even the small movement of shaking his head causing him distress as he attempted to recover. "Sorry," he repeated, always needing to justify his actions in some way, despite the fact that he hadn't intentionally done anything wrong. "I'm sorry if--if I frightened you," were his mumbled words as he removed his hands from his face, noting the faint traces of tears on her face. Feeling increasingly guilty, he bit his lip and furrowed his brow as he braced himself to explain what had just happened.

"I don't normally... This doesn't happen very often, I... Most of the time they come in my sleep," he explained as he fiddled with the hem of his shirt, having never really opened up to someone else like this since coming to be a part of the pack. "But... I think something bad is going to happen, and that's why it happened now... It was, er, well, unpleasant." He stood, shakily, steadying himself before picking up the rope. "I can still, help, I think, if we take it slow, but I need to get back into camp, so I can talk to the Alphas..." This was probably the most he had spoken in a while, he noted to himself, a contrast to his usual hermit-like lifestyle. Eyes wandering up to meet the Beta's face, he winced inwardly at how distressed she looked.

"A-are you alright?" he found himself asking her for the second time that day.

Pup Val
Wolf form
Interactions: eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
Val looked around tentatively. She had been so busy chasing the butterfly, she had gotten lost. She was hungry and scared as she walked around trying to find somewhere she recognised. She sat down under a tree exhausted. She heard something rustling in the leaves near her left and quickly ran away. She desperately wanted to be back at the packhouse. She didn't like it here, it was so scary. She gave a small sad whimper and was about to howl for help when she caught a familiar scent. Her tail wagged happily as she lifted her nose and sniffed. It was the Zeta and the lady Beta. Relieved, she sped off following the scent. Within minutes she saw the two. She tried to stop but slipped and barrelled into the Beta. "Ooof." She said standing up and shaking her fur.

Deno turned back to the alpha that they had originally been dealing with. The guy seemed nice enough, and it caused him to waver a little bit, his posture relaxing without him really realizing it before he straightened up once more.

The idea of a meal was tantalizing, and despite his resistance to being treated as a charity case he figured that this was an exception, since he was offering them something in return.

“Food,” he said flatly when questioned what the horse would be used for. “Once i get it back home I can slaughter it and preserve the meat for a month or so until the sickness works its way out of the deer herds. That’s the only reason why I’m this far west to begin with.”

Surviving on one horse for a month with three mouths to feed would take a lot of rationing and a fair amount of starvation, but he could do it. Maybe he’d be lucky and catch some rodents to intersperse with it here and there. Plus the vegetable garden was still showing promise, so at least the other two had that.

(Interactions S Shibe )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back