• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Remainders (a Werewolf Group RP) Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Quill, Gamma

Mama, omega

The morning is what woke Quill up. Birds were awaie before the sun, but soon the sun was waking him up. He lifted his head with groggy eyes and a sore neck, back, butt, and well everything, from the way he slept sitting, leaning against another.

He slowly manuvered Nora to lie down on her bed, as he needed to return to his post. He gathered his bow and arrows, and started to fix his trouser tie on his way out.

“Saequillous!” Mama exclaimed. She was out early, hanging wet clothes on the drying wire frame in front of the garden house. “What were you doing in Nora’s tent all night?” She questioned with a raised eyebrow.

“Comforting her. She needed someone to sleep with her.” Quill said, oblivious.

“WHAT?!” Mama shrieked. “You slept with that girl?! I’ve been waiting for ages for you two to get together but Quill, dear, we don’t need any more little Iotas running amuck. You should take it slow...” Mama sighed and put her hands on her hips.

Quill watched her and processed Mama’s words. The switch flicked and he immediately grew red, glancing back to the tent. “Oh n-n-n-n-no no no no no No! Ew! Mama!” He stuck out his tongue with a shrivel of the nose. “I- I she was- Nora had a ‘mare last night. I thought someone broke in and was attacking her. SHe was afriad and I stayed wit her through the night cuz she was...” He shifted, now very uncomfortable of this situation, “she was sad an stuff. We didnt do none of that. Ew. Mama. We’re only old friends... I dunno if we’re still friends. I don’t like her like that.. that much...” He rubbed his arm.

“Oh.” It was Mama’s turn to grow red. “My bad Quill. You need to phrase your statements better. You’re too young for all of those shenanigans anyways.” SHe returned to hanging laundry.

“Some find their mates at 17...” Quill mumbled as he walked away.

Quill kept his pace slow as he returned over to his watch tower. The sun was slowly creeping up over the tree line and tickling the dirt with his warm fingers. He relished as the warmth washed over his face, ans the crisp dawn breeze kissed his cheeks. His barefeet made soft pads along the dirt path, and each grain barely shifted from his soft and gentle step. The breeze came from the south, from the Hills and the pine forest, and it gave a pinch of the cool pine smell to the air.

Quill pulled his hair up into a bun with a tie from his wrist, to keep it from his face. As he walked to the tower he hesitated in front of the pack house. Last night he had a brief conversation with Cillian about the visitor attacked by the boar, but the stranger was asleep. Quill’s feet started to guide him towards the packhouse again, as he was only curious about the matter of meeting three strangers yesterday.

Quill pushed the flap of the door to the side and approached the bed of the stranger. “Good morning. I dunno if you can hear me or are awake but I hope you are well. As a watcher of this pack Imma just check in. Because unfortunately you’re a stranger in our grounds. Make sure you talk to an alpha. I think Sara brought you in?” He had no idea if the other was conscious or not, but he had said what he wanted. He went on his toes and started to walk backwards to the door, watchint to make sure the other wouldn’t suddenly spring up and stab Quill, if he could with that injury.

interactions: Jaellagirl Jaellagirl Canidae Canidae
mentions: OGAirbear OGAirbear

The Hellhound, Sirius.
-
Next morning, Sirius's senses woke him up meaning his body was recovering. The strong scent of the pack filling his nose which caused his eyes to flicker open. A groan from the light reaching his blurry eyes. Couple of blinks later, they cleared and he was able to take in his surroundings. He was in a tent which was very unfamiliar to him, then the fact he was bare bodied, his scars visible which he quickly covered his face. As he attempted to sit up, he felt the pain on his side, his eyes drifting to the wound. Sirius's body didn't heal normally like most other werewolves, not being a fast healer and scar easily and his body was weak from not eating enough for the past few months however the wound wasn't as bad as it should be, this pack had a healer.

The sound of footsteps entering his ears, quickly dragging him away from thought and making himself appear asleep. A voice being heard once the figure entered, mixture of a warning and advice. Hearing the backing of footsteps, his eyes would open slightly and look at the figure, a slender male." Clothes. I'll need them if I am to leave this tent." He spoke, he begun to slowly sit back up, hand coming up his face and holding the sheet infront of the lower half of his face." Something that will cover lower part of my face." Adding.
-
Interaction: bonesbo bonesbo

When Nora woke she found herself at her bed and alone. She felt disappointment that Quill was not here but she understanded what signals that would send. Nora still had an urge to thank him for staying with her through the night. The bed was still cold so he could not have left too long ago. Nora was still in her day garments and so she ran out towards the Gamma's scent.
She could only see Mama being out and about and what she could read from her look Quill had already talked to him about the incident. The trail lead her to the packhouse and straight into the sickbay. There she could see a frail man talking to the Gamma. He was definitely stranger. Nora decided to take a closer look and she was pretty sure Quill new she was there but still she went to him and snaked her hand around Quills waist just to irk both of the men. She had an evil plan and just the means to execute it. She started with the sweetest voice she could make.
"Good morning hunny. You just woke and already you check up on the sick."
She rested her head to the Gamma's shoulder and tried to look as lovingly as she could towards him.

Mentions
bonesbo bonesbo
Canidae Canidae

Quill, Gamma
Interactions Jaellagirl Jaellagirl Canidae Canidae
mention: Enum Enum

Quill nodded in reaction for the request of clothes. He recognized the scars and the other's insecurities about them, from as soon as he woke he went to cover them, and asked for something to cover them for him. Kai had a large gash along her side that she always kept covered. She was one for 'summer' clothes but after she was wounded she was more conscious about covering the wound.

Quill noticed someone entering but they hung back, so therefore hung back in his mind.

Until he was being touched.

Quill jumped from his skin, first off the other's hands being extremely cold. He turned towards the hugger with wide fearful eyes and a mouth just agape about to say something. "Nora?!" He squealed. Quill immediately started to squirm away from her, pushing her body away from his and trying to unwrap her arms from his waist. His face was becoming very red. "What the hell are ya doing?!" he hissed at her. He finally pushed her away, as she barely had more than a second to rest her head upon him.

He stood apart from her, closer to the stranger, as he was more fearful of the familiar instead of the unknown at this point. His arms were hugged across his chest and legs crossed, as he was very discomforted by her invading touch. The only person he ever let touch him was his twin. And especially since both their sisters died, Quill and Nora had grown apart as friends, and Quill still held some resentment towards her. The only reason he stayed with her during the night was because he was tired and felt obligated to protect in case there was an attack.

The fear that Nora mentioned, when they were out in the woods when Quill was with 'Pierre', the fear that she smelled then. She could smell it again.

Quill shook his head, still trying to process what happened just a moment ago. "Don't ever call me 'hunny'. Don't ever touch me again. Excuse me, I need to help this man." Quill shook his head again, then advanced towards her to get to the door. He shoved her out of his way, a reasonable push, before she had time to speak to him. He just wanted to get some clothes for this man. They were probably the same size, if not Quill a bit taller. He had extra clothes in a chest in his watch tower.

As expected the Gamma squirmed away faster than any sane wolf would run. Nora gave a long belly laugh after Quill was out of earshot, she hoped. Now she gave a closer look at the stranger. He had presumably scars on his face and body. He seemed so captivating to her.
"Hey I am Nora as you could hear before. I'm one of the pack's Betas. That was Quill and don't worry he'll be fine. Now I would like to know more about you."
She moved closer to the man and her hand by itself moved to the man's face. It started to trace the scars' from the tips that were peaking out.
"You don't need to hide your scars from me at least. I find them beautiful and I feel that each and every one of them tells a story. What story is behind yours?"
She had lowered her hand and sat on the bed looking into his eyes.

Mentions
Canidae Canidae
bonesbo bonesbo

Corvus’s eyes rounded with fear, pupils slitted in terror. A buzzing sensation filled his head, it was almost as if a part of him had left the tent, his mind drifting up skywards. It took a couple of moments for him to snap out of the daze of sorts, breaking out not a cold sweat. “It’s alright, Jonah. Thank you, you have no idea how much this means.”

He breathlessly muttered, pushing himself up from the wooden chair. Corvus could feel his blood pressure drop upon standing, his vision clouding and filling with stars. He squeezed his eyes tightly together for a few moments, letting out a sigh after his sight was cleared once more. “Get some rest, you two. Tomorrow we’re beefing up the camp’s defensive system.”

The alpha went back to his cheery self rather quickly, well he wanted it to seem that way. Right now it was best to just keep everyone calm. He exchanged a weak smile between the two, dipping out of his tent and off into the dusk, retiring for the night in his own quarters.

Interactions: eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch quadraxis201 quadraxis201
————————————————————

The warm and calm morning was immediately broken with an urgent announcement, a sigma riding through the camp on a chestnut mare, a whistle in hand.

“BETAS, SIGMAS, AND NIGHT WATCH GAMMAS, REPORT AT THE WEST TOWER FOR A DEFENSE EXAMINATION PER REQUEST OF PROTO ALPHA CORVUS. UNLESS GIVEN PERMISSIONS TO NOT ATTEND BY THE ALPHAS THEMSELVES, ALL CALLED FACTIONS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND.”

Jonah’s vision brought a sense of urgency to Corvus the night before, and he wanted to make sure the pack was prepared for any sort of invasion or ambush. It wasn’t unheard of loners or rogues grouping together to raid pack lands, and it had happened in the past before.

A examination would determine how prepared they were for battle, those who were not fit would be placed in a strict training regimen.

After that, the camp’s walls would be reinforced and more defensive measures would be added.

Corvus didn’t even bother with eating breakfast, he often skipped meals when feeling stressed. The alpha was already in position at the west watch tower, atop his horse and waiting for his pack mates to arrived. He already had a sparring match planned out. And he wasn’t the type to sit by and watch, he wanted to get involved.

Interactions: None

Quill, Gamma
West watch tower
interactions: S Shibe
mentions: Jaellagirl Jaellagirl Canidae Canidae

Quill heard an echo of laughter come from the pack house as he exited and ran, but it seemed to be his own mind laughing at him.

He saw one of the Sigmas ride past, giving some announcement, but his mind seemed too occupied at the moment to comprehend what they where saying, and he went along his way. When he arrived to his watch tower, the west watch tower, no one had yet come. But when he came outside with a set of clothes and an old scarf for the stranger, Alpha Corvus was there, on his horse.

"Uh.. Hello Alpha Corvus... Is... is everything alright?" He looked around as others seemed to be approaching, and then his eyes landed on the sparring equipment Corvus had over his back. "What's goin' on? Going." He cleared his throat.

Last edited:
As much as the Delta did not want to pay any mind to what Jonah and Corvus were discussing out of respect, he couldn't help but hear the idea of a wave of hostile strangers coming to attack the Remaining Stars' camp. This news, coming from a prophetic Zeta, no less, brought a solemn frown to his face. Vincent was no stranger to a camp being raided-- it had personally happened to him before, the fateful day a pack of vicious bandit wolves had laid siege to his former home. He said nothing to Jonah or Corvus as they departed from the Delta's tent, giving only farewell nods in return.

Once Vincent was on his own, he decided to heed Corvus' words and head to bed himself, but not before walking over to the tent's right side, where his knife lay near the stone altar, tucked neatly in its worn leather sheath. Vincent picked up the weapon and slowly removed it from its sheath, gazing upon the Cyrillic characters on the slightly dirty, aged blade as he flicked it this way and that. His eyes slowly closed as he pondered the future. As an Iota, Vincent could not fight back during the attack, nor could he heal anyone at the time. But, this time was different. He knew arcane healing magic, and he could defend himself. If anyone had dared to harm his new pack, Vincent's anatomical knowledge meant he knew where to strike in order to sever the most vital of blood vessels and ensure a quick (if not extremely messy) death to his foes.

"This time will be different, father. Wait and see."

In an almost snake-like manner, Vincent whipped the knife back into its sheath and placed it back where he had found it. Vincent sealed the entrance to his tent and, letting out a quiet sigh, he moved himself over to the large basket in the corner of the tent and removed his clothes. As Vincent next crouched down he shifted forms and placed himself in the cloth-lined basket, fluffing the lining with his paws before curling himself up and allowing his head to come to rest upon his tail. The black-and-red wolf's eyes closed, and though he was still slightly marred by the concept of yet another camp being raided, he fell asleep nonetheless.

The Next Day...
Morning came, and as Vincent's eyes fluttered open he heard the sound of a packmate on horseback announcing some sort of Alpha-organized congregation. He seemed to be exempt from the list of wolves required to attend, and so Vincent decided to go check in on the newcomer. As he had stated to at least a few of his fellow wolves, today would be the day Vincent would seek out replacement blood for the newcomer in order to accelerate his recovery. Corvus had suggested he accompany him, and while the Alpha carried out his meeting, Vincent supposed he had enough time to visit the pack house and see how his "patient" was doing. Then, afterwards, he could get some breakfast if the Omegas had prepared food by then.

Vincent dressed himself in his scavenging outfit, which was a great deal more plain (not to mention more drab) than his usual attire, and began making his way towards the pack house, but not before flipping the exterior sign around as he usually did.

Upon opening the door to the pack house, Vincent saw Nora speaking with the newcomer and strode over to the bed where the stranger was. "Ah, at the very least, you've enough strength to sit yourself up. That is good." He said to him. "I am Vincent. I'm this pack's Delta... the medic, if you will." Vincent then pointed in the direction of the stranger's chest. "I'm the one that patched that particularly nasty gash you had. Even though you lost quite a deal of blood, it was nothing I could not handle."

As his arm came to rest at his side once more, Vincent turned his attention to Nora as he furrowed his brows. "Beta Nora... as much as I would have liked to have that one-on-one session with you as I had promised, it seems Alpha Corvus is summoning you and many others." He gave a small frown. "I must apologize, I've a busy day ahead of me. I'm going to see about finding some blood for our guest here, in the hope that he can recover just a small bit sooner."

Mentions:
eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch (Not spoken)
S Shibe (Not spoken)
Canidae Canidae
Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Nora was so captivating by the new stranger that she almost didn't notice when the delta entered. Doc started to talk to the man at first and then to Nora. He informed her that Alpha Corvus had called in a meeting. Today Nora felt much better than yesterday and so she tried to put as much sunshine to her words as she could.
"Thank you Vincent. I'll be on my way.
Then an evil plan stirred in her head and she turned on the door.
"Hey Doc since my mental health seems to be important to you then there is one thing you could help me with that may lighten my mood. I would like to prank Quill and it would be great if you could say to him *When will the wedding come, now that the pup is on it's way* and just walk away. Oh and don't worry everything thing is fine. It's just a small prank and I am sure he can see through it."
She gave him a wink and skipped out of the packhouse. She headed to the place where she could smell the Alpha most. Already a lot of people had gathered there.

Mentions
quadraxis201 quadraxis201
Indirect
S Shibe

Last edited:
The Hellhound, Sirius.
-
Brown eyes watched the interaction with the pair, at first he guessed at them being mates but the reaction from the male changed his thoughts. The strange male was quick to leave then Sirius was left with the female. He didn't find her touch pleasant and moved his face away when he felt the tips of her fingers. Eyes with a sharp glare, not answering her question as the words wouldn't be kind ones. Movement at the door caught his attention, another male entering but not the one from before. His voice sounded familiar but he didn't know how until he mentioned he was the medic and had was one who healed him.

The delta spoke about the amount of blood Sirius's had lost which explained his paleness and weakness. He listened to the two speak then the female left, from only the first few minutes of meeting her, she gave a playful impression which he didn't like. Turning his attention back to Vincent." Asked that other guy, Quill?, to bring me clothes." He spoke. Hand still holding the sheet to hide his face. Nora's words about scars being beautiful came to thought, there wasn't anything beautiful about this scar on his face, its appearance nor the story behind it.
-
Interaction: bonesbo bonesbo Jaellagirl Jaellagirl quadraxis201 quadraxis201

- Aspen and Oak Fowlis -
“Waking up”
The quiet morning. Such peace is a blessing for certain individuals who are used to hearing whines, screams, cries —- every noise imaginable thanks to rowdy kids.

Aspen loves it when he wakes up to the birds chirping in the early-

“GOOD MORNING, BIG BROTHER!! RISE AND SHINE!!”

“Ughff!”

Blankets and pillows flew off the bed from the impact. The taller figure curled, sitting upwards and held down the cause of his current stomach pains; his little brother, Oak. The tiny redhead giggled, craning his neck to stare at his older brother with wide stormy blue eyes. Gleaming in his never ending excitement. Aspen slightly narrowed his eyes in disapproval and morning grumpy-ness.

“How many times do I have to tell you? Stop jumping on me.”

“But you’ll never wake up if I don’t.” Oak whined.

“I was waking up.”Aspen deadpanned.

“Oh . . .” Oak sheepishly smiled, nervously chuckling as he scratched the back of his head. “I’m sorry.”

Aspen sighed, playfully yanking the blanket to roll the tiny child off before getting up from bed. “Come on. Time to take a bath-“

“Awwww! Come on! I took one yesterday-“

“And we’re taking one today.” The older of the pair said, lifting Oak up and over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes before he’d escape and left their home. This is a usual sight to see for the waking members in the mornings, to see the brothers quietly arguing about taking baths. The oldest didn’t stop as a sigma rode through camp, making the alpha’s announcement loud and clear.

Oak tilted his head curiously. “Do you think we can-“

“No, Oak. We can’t be there. Doesn’t involve Iotas or Omegas.”

“B-But I wanna see what they are doing-“

“Mama will pinch your cheeks again.” At that, Oak pouted, crossing his arms. “Hmph! You’re no fun, big brother.”

“Whatever you say, little brother.” Aspen stoically said, a corner of his lips slightly quirked up into a half smile. Ever since the Fowlis brothers first joined the Remaining Stars a few months back when the leaves started to turn red, they did their best to fit in and follow the rules. It was obvious that the silent Aspen is not trained to be an omega from his old tribe, what with the way he would stumble around the kitchen and lean away from the blooming flowers in the garden. Oak had an easier time in the gardens, using his power to help start the growing process.

However, Aspen seem to draw the Iotas’ attention. He’d play with the younger ones while watching over the older ones. Especially that one time, when the omegas found most of the Iotas on top of a large-wolf Aspen, cheering about ‘defeating’ the evil lord of darkwings. With him at the bottom and laying on his back with a deadpan on his face; like he just accepted his fate. That was a surprising sight to see from the seemingly unapproachable young man, but none of them complained about it. Making dishes was a lot easier whenever Aspen played with the kids.

As the brothers came back, smelling clean and sweat-free, Aspen went to the kitchens while Oak went to the west tower; wanting to see what was going on.

The little Iota perked up when he spotted Alpha Corvus on a horse, looking cool with the sun’s morning light raising from behind him and the trees. Same with Quill and the other gammas and sigmas coming around Corvus’ horse. Oak was hiding behind a resting cart, his little rusty brown head peeking out with excitement gleaming in his stormy blue eyes.

He wished his brother didn’t lie about his past role sometimes. Then it would give Oak an excuse to see the other gammas and sigmas training like before.

S Shibe bonesbo bonesbo Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Last edited:
latest

Sollus, Rogue, Human Form
Cave/Woods/River

Sollus awoke with the new day. The cave where had hidden was cleverly protected, so he had no need to hurry. He rose from his resting spot, which consisted of a sheet of cloth as a bed, and headed out of the cave to the morning light. The lantern he'd brought had burned out in the night, but that wasn't a problem now. He wiped away the sleepiness from his eyes and stretched, the scarring on his chest and body from old fights were easily visible in the bright sun. Sollus considered his plan for the day; wash, map, then head Northbound for the ruins. He dawned his clothes and left some supplies within the cave for safekeeping, he knew he'd pack when he returned.

After another good stretch, Sollus took off for a lake he had marked nearby. He traveled down the deep slope that lead to his home away from home, which was far to steep to climb normally. He made sure to avoid the spots where had created small footholds so that he could get back up at a reasonable pace. Once he reached the bottom, he went quickly towards the water source. Once there, he made certain he was safe before removing any garments and diving into the water. A quick wash later and he was finished. He took a small pail of water with him back towards the cave to boil himself some clean water. The fire burned with little smoke as he placed the pail above it to boil the water.

The silence of his thoughts was deafening. Sollus pondered the day prior, and his experience with the pack wolf. It was the first time in a long time that anyone was kind to him, and it was difficult to forget about it. He was fearful, however, as he didn't want to involve himself with pack life any more than he had to. The internal conflict ate away at him slowly, until he realized the water was boiling. He prepared himself to leave as he let the water cool again. A quick swig and half an hour of packing later, and Sollus was standing before his temporary home, fully prepared to leave.

But he couldn't.

Sollus swore under his breath and retrieved his usual garments and tools, then headed back down the slope to go towards the camp. He wanted to see if he could get one more interaction with the other boy. He hoped that he could convince Quill to question things, consider the world differently. Maybe he could even get the Gamma to come with him. He didn't know what would happen, but he was hopeful.

Mentions: bonesbo bonesbo (Quill)

Vincent opened his mouth and raised a finger to protest the Beta's suggestion, but before he could respond, Vincent had about-faced to watch her skip out the pack house door. "I... hmm." His hand moved toward his chin, wherein he began tapping it slowly. "Well, then..." The Delta began, "...I'm still inclined to believe a one-on-one session would prove far more beneficial than a joke like that, but if she truly believes that will help her... there are those who say laughter is the best medicine."

Vincent turned back toward the stranger who had taken it upon himself to hide his face with the bedsheet. "Ah, so you spoke to Gamma Quill. Right. I trust he will return soon. Though, he is included in the list of required attendees for today's meeting." It was then that he asked him two questions. "If I may, would you be willing to tell me your name? It's alright if you do not wish to say. It was something of a custom my former pack's Delta-- my father, actually, preferred to maintain." The second question was, admittedly, a little bit more awkward for the Delta to ask so suddenly, but it held quite a great deal of importance regarding the near future. "Also... would you happen to know your own blood type? As I told Beta Nora just then, I plan on searching for replacement fluid, but I would like to avoid the risk of incompatibility if possible. If you are not aware of this, blood transfusions can be somewhat tricky. Receiving the wrong type can lead to an adverse reaction, and... I'm certain nobody wants that."

Mentions:
Jaellagirl Jaellagirl (Indirect)
bonesbo bonesbo (Indirect)
Canidae Canidae

Last edited:
Mama, omega
kitchen

Mama was finishing up hanging the laundry when Aspen came over. “Ah! Good morning, Aspen. Were you out with Oak yesterday? Corvus came back with the pack and a large hunt. Certainly big meal preparations. You certainly got yourself out of cleaning the blood from the floor.” She chuckled as she picked up the now empty basket to her hip.

“You’re here a bit late so breakfast has already been set out. Feel free to grab a roll or some jam as you come back.” Mama called back over her shoulder. Indeed in the dining room was a table of an arrangement of breakfast items, from fresh rolls to dried and fresh fruits to fruit spreads and fresh lemon water and berry tarts. A lot of things for later meals they liked to preserve, like meats or canned vegetables, but breakfast was the meal of freshness and newly baked and picked fruits and breads.

Mama set her basket down off to the side where they kept folded clean industrial laundry like blankets, then picked up her apron from the mix before going into the back stove area. “Aspen dear! I know Corvus and Sara will be busy all day with reinforcement, so we might not need too much lunch preparation right away. But best to be safe, could you slice some cold cuts of the ham and chicken? The roasts are back in the fridge in butcher paper, labelled as always, thanks to Camille. Go ahead and get started on that please deary.”

Mama started to hum as she began to pour a brine into various jars for pickling.

interactions: Katsuya Katsuya (Aspen)

- Aspen Fowlis -
“Kitchen duties”

“Good morning, m-mama.” Aspen automatically greeted as he came in, acting as if he didn’t just flinch from her voice. Mama wasn’t scary by any means, he just wasn’t expecting anybody in the pack hall at this time, he guessed wrong. Ah well, at least he wouldn’t be teased for not knowing how to bake meat again. He put on an apron as he listened to the omega’s words and slightly perked up, blinking in a bit of disbelief but grateful.

“I see, so that’s why the floor smelled cleaner yesterday. Yes, Oak wanted to explore the whole place after Nora arranged everything.” He coldly reported like a soldier. His lip pinched as he gave a tiny exasperated huff. “I had to make sure he didn’t set up a new prank again —- o-okay.”

As he started to eat a few berries, a tart, and a roll of bread, the young man couldn’t help but quietly sigh at his own awkwardness. Placing a rough hand over the side of his head, shoulders slumped. It has been months of staying in the Remaining Stars tribe, you’d think anyone would be able to at least talk more; but Aspen is struggling. Even with the tribe’s most motherly, he still can’t seem to relax or be comfortable with the small acts of kindness he keeps getting every now and then. To be more specific, he doesn’t know what to do at times like this other than do what he needs to do. Like now, he half-expected a scolding for not helping yesterday, instead he gets to eat breakfast. No scolding in sight.

It’s times like this that he wished he was like his little brother who can talk the day away.

As he finished eating, he perked his head up when the leading omega’s voice piped again. One of the corners of his mouth quirked up, stormy blue eyes gleamed as he quietly cheered. Oh good! Something he can do! “Yes, ma’am.” Aspen stood up, cleaned his plate, and went over to the fridge. Seemingly eager to Mama as he quickly strode over and grabbed the butcher-paper covered meats. Letting the fridge door close on it’s own and started to unwrap the paper to cut thin slices.

Grabbing a big knife’s handle, he focused on what he was doing. Gnawing on his bottom lip as he remembered what the others have taught him: curl his fingers by the edge, slice with the knife, and repeat. Then after realizing it’s a little too quiet, Aspen cleared his throat. “S-so, why are the alphas busy with reinforcements? D-did something happen yesterday, m-ma’am?”

Interactions: bonesbo bonesbo mentions: Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

The Hellhound, Sirius.
-
He sat there with his knees bent up and elbows leaning on them as his left hand would hold the sheet to his face. Listening to the deltas words then the questions were asked, both easy to answer." Sirius and O -. It wouldn't be my first time with a blood transfusion, I don't heal fast like others, kind of a con to my ability." He spoke, eyes gesturing to his scars for a moment, revealing a bit about himself which was fine. His head looked towards where the announcement came from." Once I have the blood transfusion, I'll leave." He spoke.
-
Short post, writers blocks abit.
Interaction: quadraxis201 quadraxis201

The area around the West watchtower was filling up with Gammas,Sigmas and everyone else involved in the pack's defense. It was clear that the camp was going to be under attack. Only thing passing Nora's mind was that it was not good and it's coming too soon. The sounds seemed to get louder and louder. They intensified by the second. The labored breaths and thumping hearts. Another raid was just around the corner.
"No! No! No!"
Nora tried to calm herself. Her voice so quiet that person next to her could not hear. She needed to find distraction. Corvus 's horse was also getting more distressed by the minute. He needed calming down because a scared animal is a dangerous animal. She made her way to the pair.
"Alpha, I received your call and I am ready to serve"
The greeting was followed by a slight nod of respect from her. She gentle patted the animals neck and wrapped her hands around his head.
"Calm down boy. I know you don't want to be here. Shhhhhh. Yeah, good boy."
The horse was being calmer by each word and in the end Nora rested her head upon his.
"Don't worry I'll stay right next to you and later I will brush you up. Okay big boy."
She let go of him and only rested her hand against the horse so he would know she was still there.

Mentions
S Shibe

Mama, omega
kitchen

"
Hmm?" Mama hummed, looking over to Aspen. "Oh the calling? Well usually when Jonah has a vision of something that could potentially be harmful, Corvus likes to take caution. Or most of the recent events," she gave a little scoff-chuckle. "Quill has always been one to bring home strangers. Another wolf came by yesterday after he was found roaming the perimeter, he was looking for food. Then we have another in the pack house right now, after he was attacked by a boar when he was out near Sara. And I heard Nora talking yesterday evening about finding another loner out in the woods." Mama said all while she was chopping up peppers.

"I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. We've all been a bit skiddish since the raid, and I know the Alpha's are certainly never going to allow such event to happen again." Mama explained.

Interaction: Katsuya Katsuya
metnions: S Shibe OGAirbear OGAirbear Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

“No need to worry, we’re just doing a bit of sparring today to test your abilities.” Corvus gently smiled at the two, slinging the bag of weapons off of his shoulder and onto the ground below, sliding off of his horse.

The alpha soothing the large animal gently and tying its lead onto a nearby tree stump. “Of course, each sparring match will be against me though. Based on everyone’s performance, I’ll determine who needs more training or not. And after lunch, I intend on starting to wall the camp and adding other defensive measures.” Corvus knelt down, his left hand curling around a metal pole, pulling his signature spear out of the cloth bag holding the various other weapons.

“I’d rather be safe than sorry at the moment, but I’m sure nothing detrimental will come about. I know the raid was years ago now, but let’s make sure it never happens again, right?” He chuckled, his mind flashed back to those years long ago for a few moments, going back to the thought of Penny. The past still stung like an open wound, but he knew his pack needed him more than ever. He wouldn’t allow emotional pain to stand in the way of his duties.

Interactions: bonesbo bonesbo Jaellagirl Jaellagirl OGAirbear OGAirbear Katsuya Katsuya

Quill, Gamma
watch tower, pack house

Quill hesitated, “oh.. Yes of courvus- uh of course, ALpha Corvus. Um.. excuse me. I’m bringing clothes to our, guest... I’ll be right back.” Quill bore his teeth in an attempt to smile before slipping away from the crowd.

Quill wasn’t very good at hand to hand combat, or combat at all. He was better at distance, shooting with his arrow and all that. He supposed if Gammas were to be trained in sparring then they shall. One of the other Gammas stopped him as he went the other direction. This Gamma was older and played no games, but Quill managed to get by him with the excuse of delivery for Vincent.

Quill returned to the pack house, seeing Vincent and the new comer. He let out a small sigh in relief that Nora wasn’t here. He handed the stranger his bundle of clothes, the linen violet scarf on the top. “Here. Hopefully everything fits, might be a bit long. But I found a scarf that might work. My sister used to use it for her- for uh- for her scar.” He stepped back as Sirius examined the clothes. “Doc here patched her up too. Less magic and more physical though. She was caught in a current and jabbed by a rock along her hip.” Quill traced a long line across his hip bone to his navel. “She did- didnt like people to see it either. We never were that good at swimming...”

Quill averted his eyes while the other dressed, he looked to Vincent instead. “Apparently Alpha Corvus wants to do some sparring to increase defenses,” he smiled nervously, “so expect me needing a mend sometime today.” Quill looked back to Sirius, “do you need anythint else? I don’t know how good of a help I could be but I could find some Omegas to help. Or Doc here is super good at his- uh- his practice.” Quill gesturwd to Vincent.

interactions: quadraxis201 quadraxis201 S Shibe Canidae Canidae
mentions: Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

While Vincent continued his chin-tapping, he eased his other fist onto his hip. "Sirius, hmm? Oh, just like the Dog Star. It's... actually rather fitting, I must admit." He gave a small grin upon realizing how coincidental it was that he would meet a wolf named after a star in the camp of a pack called the "Remaining Stars", not to mention Sirius's ability to transform into a wolf, much like himself. Sirius's answer to Vincent's second question, however, made that grin disappear quite fast. "Although... O-Negative. If I recall correctly, that blood type is... picky. Only similar-type blood will have to be administered to avoid rejection. That does pose a little bit of a problem, but I will not give up. The ruins ought to have some stored somewhere. There were some charitable humans, after all, and O-Negative is referred to as the 'universal donor'."

Sirius had brought up how his "ability" seemed to hinder his body's regenerative processes, and that admittedly had Vincent intrigued, but for now he would not ask about that. Still, what could it be? In any case, Vincent nodded once Sirius mentioned his terms. "Alright. I would prefer if one of our Alphas could speak with you first for the sake of simply being acquainted, but if that does not seem possible, so be it."

Vincent briefly turned his attention to the pack house door as Quill walked in, carrying a bundle of clothes that Sirius had mentioned the Gamma was going to get for him. Once Quill brought up his injured sister, Vincent placed his hands together. "That is correct, Gamma Quill. She had suffered a laceration to her hip-line, but thankfully it was not too deep. I had stitched her up and administered a small amount of pain reliever, and before long she was good as new, no arcane forces required." The Delta gave an "mm-hmm" once Quill explained what was happening. Vincent knew Corvus had mentioned this would happen last night after Jonah described his prognostication regarding a future raid. Vincent chuckled a little bit when Quill mentioned he would likely need medical care once the sparring was over. "Nothing to worry about. Although, I will be quite busy today, I must admit. I promised Sirius here a blood transfusion to help him get back on his feet, and that mandates scavenging the ruins. Alpha Corvus mentioned he would come along, but..." Vincent's hand returned to his chin, wherein he began to rub it as he furrowed his brow. "...if he finds himself too occupied, I don't suppose you would be willing to take his place, would you, Gamma Quill? Your particular talent could prove to be quite useful in narrowing down my search."

Vincent turned back to Sirius. "That I am. I have learned from the best... bless their hearts. Though, as my friend has mentioned, I have something of an ace up my sleeve for emergency reasons. It's how I fixed that major injury of yours while you were resting, in fact. You would not have felt a thing."

Returning his attention back to Quill, the Delta asked him, "I would presume the kitchen has prepared some food, yes? I will have to eat something before I venture out-- it may be a long journey."

Mentions:
Canidae Canidae
bonesbo bonesbo
S Shibe (Indirect)
eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch (Indirect)

Quill, gamma
Pack house

Quill gasped with small excitement when Vincent invited him along, and he couldnt help but bite on his knuckle to prevent a smile. He always loved hanging out with Vincent, as he loved to hear stories about- well anything that Vincent talked about, really. It was like having a big brother, and Quill looked up to the Doc as everything he should be: intelligent, respected, well spoken... magic...

“I would- I mean I would have to ask Cor- Why I- I mean- He- He would have to approve- I need to ask because- not really a night gamma but- I can help- need to ask first- but- yes!” Quill eagerly spoke, his words tripping over each other to bounce off his tongue in time. He put his knuckles to his mouth as he scanned the doctors face. “Um.. I should ask.. I-I’m not really a night gamma but sometimes I do watch nights? Dunno if Corvus will want me there. But I liked I’d like to go out! I know of plenty of ruins-“ his eyes darted to the side, “-that we could explore out to. I know you also like to go out- I mean I do- I do to. Theres one I like to go to.. South W- East.. Is my tower East? West...” [[crap wait hold on this is zed inserting that I first stated his tower was the western one because he likes sunsets but in the map i made it the one on the east whoops can we just replace all west watch tower scenarios with east mentally]] Quill shrugged. “past the woods past the pond past my watch tower. Its like an old city. I find old technologies-“ He pursued his lips, figuring perhaps it was best to not disclose his adventures away from his post when he was on duty.

“Can we go by the Crystalline Pond? I always like to visit it when- When I’m out. Brings good luck.” His eyes avoided Vincent and instead looked around. Maybe Pierre would still be there. “Well I can go get my stuff. BAck at at the watch tower... past everyone. I’ll need to tell Alpha Corvus...” Quill began to back out slowly. “Yeah I think by now the kitchen has breakfast set out. I saw Oak linger ‘way from Aspen as he walked towards the kitchen.” He added a shrug

“Uhm. Hopefully those clothes fit. If not, feel free to adjust or tear ‘em. I don’t need ‘em.” He nodded to Sirius

interactions: quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Canidae Canidae
mentions: Enum Enum S Shibe Katsuya Katsuya

Sparing is an activity that is not Nora's favorite but if that is the way things are going to be determined so be it.
"Alpha, I would advise you to start from the down and move to the higher ranking one later so you would not wear yourself off at the start. Meanwhile I can start the plans for the fortification and wall."
She tried to find a dryer spot amongst the morning dew and began to visualize the landscape and camp around her. To the outsiders it may have seemed as she was a lunatic and was waving her hands midsleep but that was just the way she always planned things. Moving around and reshaping the images before her.

Mentions
S Shibe

Vincent watched as Quill could not swallow his excitement about accompanying him on his quest for blood (which admittedly, sounded far too cheesy to say out loud). "Patience, my friend. We will wait and see what happens for ourselves. First, devote your time to your Alpha."

Then, something occurred to him-- he remembered what Nora had asked him to do, however mortifying it might be. "Also, Gamma Quill... did something happen between you and Beta Nora? She seemed rather dead-set on having me ask you when you and her are due to be married, claiming that she will be bearing a pup soon." Vincent gave a mischievous grin, but it did not last very long at all, as he realized just how ridiculous he was being. "Look, I would prefer that you give me an answer she would find satisfactory. She asked me to do that favor for her as a way of cheering her up, so when next you see her, I would ask that you play along, alright? At least, until I can properly arrange a sit-down with her to find the root of her troubles. I have something of an idea, but... I will need to make sure for myself."

Vincent nodded when Quill mentioned the possibility of him still having breakfast. "Excellent. Then, I will be on my way quite shortly."

Mentions:
bonesbo bonesbo

The Hellhound, Sirius.
-
"That is one of the reasons for my name." He replied to the delta's words. Sirius begun to think back about the story of his name, a small smile would surface on his lips hidden behind the sheet. Movement at the door would bring his attention back, a familiar face entering, the gamma, Quill. Sirius's brown orbs would drift to the clothing that is handed to him. The male shifting his legs to the opposite side the delta was on, the left side of his face being hidden as he turned his back towards the pair. His bare back even being riddled with bite and claw marks.

The clothes were slightly baggy but he didn't mind, he unravelled the scarf from its bundle and begun to wrap it around his neck. The scarf sitting on the bridge of his nose, the violet colour went well with his white hair even though his hair wasn't in best condition. Turning around to the two, still messing with the scarf a bit, finding a style to have it in. When he did, there was mention of breakfast which caused his stomach to roar.
-
Interaction: bonesbo bonesbo quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Users who are viewing this thread

Back