• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Remainders (a Werewolf Group RP) Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Quill, Gamma
woods
interactions: Enum Enum Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Quill had whimpered a bit as Sollus concluded his statement. “Wait but what do you mean an Alpha would’ve recognised you?!” He grabbed his bag and ran after the other despite the warnings he just gave. “I still have questions, Pierre. And you seem lonely.” Quill walked beside the other, occasionally tripping over rocks or roots.

“You haven’t gotten rid of me. I’m sorry to say.” Quill said with a bit of a chuckling smile. He heard something approaching from behind them, but because it was a familiar scent of someone from the pack, the Beta didn’t cross his mind as a threat.

And then she attacked.

Quill near screamed. dumb boy you shouldve alerted him. you sensed her uet did nothing about it. you couldve helped him sooner. now shes going to gut him and its your fault, he thought. “No Nora wait he- Nora stop- how did you get out here? Nora please!” He cried, only to receive a bark back. “trouble?...” he whimpered with his ears back.

He took several seconds to process her woods before he saw his new ‘friend’ under the knife. He didn’t like that. Quill stared straight back into Noras eyes with rage and without blinking, he ran up to Nora, and pulled his own knife from his bag. He held the knife a ways from her throat but he was quick, if he really really wanted to. Quill let out a nasty snarl, sharpen fangs beared, eyes narrowing. “Let. him. go. he did nothing wrong. he is only passing through.” he spoke with a low voice that seemed not his own. He was tired of others looking on him, he was tired of being ignored and pushed aside. His new friend had revealed to be an omega, and had secondly mentioned his tiredess from being treated as a lesser.

“Nora I swear if you do not get off him I- i’ll attack you. Pierre did nothing wrong.” his eyes never left hers as she crouched down over him, and he stood to the side with his blade 15 centimetres away from her face.

Last edited:
The Gamma's reaction surprises her. He protects the rouge, his abandoning his duty to keep the pack safe.
"Quill, what are you doing? You know that the second you cut me you will be as good as gone from the pack. It's your choice. I am only making sure your little interactions with people won't leave us vulnerable. If he proves to be no threat he can go."
Nora's voice was calm and calculated as if she was a villain. She shot a questioning look to the rouge and gave another glance to Gamma. Every cell off her body felt bad at the situation she was in but reluctantly she stood up and stared strait into The Gamma's eyes. Nora felt betrayed and that she had failed the pack.
"It is on you this time Quill if even one member of the pack is harmed because of it..... You know I am gonna make you pay for it"
Nora's voice was breaking already and she couldn't let another raid kinde of event happen.
"This was your strike two"
Nora sounded dead as she walked back to where she left Valery and Jonah.

Mention:
bonesbo bonesbo
Enum Enum

Last edited:
Quill, Gamma
woods
interactions: Enum Enum Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

“He’s not a threat...” Quill whispered as he dropped his knife to his side. “why does-“ he sighed and shook his head. He let his fangs recede and the anger leave him as Nora left.

He watched as Sollus got up, sadness in his eyes. “I’m sorry. I’ll come looking for you again sometime,, hopefully not as a rogue myself. Bye Pierre.” he grabbed his bag and then tossed the chicken at him, “Take it.” he said before turning and following Nora.

The pep in his step was gone as he followed the Beta, back to where she was with the Zeta.

latest

Sollus, Rogue, Human Form/Wolf Form/Human Form

Sollus didn't notice Nora until it was too late. He turned to confront her, but she had suddenly landed atop him and had him pinned to the ground. His head swarmed with noise as she barked questions at him and demands at Quill. He couldn't really hear her, all he could focus on was what he was going to do next. He could reach Servant, but he didn't see that as a very bright idea with a knife pressed close to his throat. For now, he'd let her scream until he could figure out the best way to get her off of him.

What surprised Sollus most was when Quill stood up for him against someone who seemed so superior to him. Neither of them was top dogs, as it were, but it was clear the girl had a higher hierarchal standing over Quill. When she retracted the knife and stood, he could only watch in amazement. She took her leave and he recognized the venom in "This was your strike two."

Perhaps they aren't as forgiving as I originally thought. The idea wasn't unusual for him, but Quill risking everything he had to defend someone outside of his pack, his family, was far from normal. When Quill solemnly took his leave, Sollus stood and watched them take off, still perplexed. He glanced down at the food left for him for a few moments before finally taking it and placing it within his own pack. He was just about to take off, but a thought struck him, and he halted. Sollus took his journal and opened to a clean page. He brandished his pencil and began writing:

Packs follow a structure, a hierarchy, as they always have. Those at the top give commands to those at the bottom, and those at the bottom follow said commands regardless of their feelings of it. We've spent years in this structure, and so far it has changed so little about our world. We've seen new tribes rise and fall, old tribes die from problems beyond their control. We've seen the injustice caused by superiority over others, and the pain caused by a desire to maintain the status quo. So little has improved for us, but we keep hurting each other for the sake of our 'packs.' I've for a long time wondered if anything could ever change.

But something has changed. Today, a lowly pack wolf stood up for me against his superiors. He endangered himself so that he could protect someone he thought was innocent. I have never seen anything like that in the years since my trial, and it was one of the most incredible things a rogue wolf could witness. Most would see that kindness as foolish, as though it endangers them and their families. I see it as a change. I see that act as a chance for the world to get better, a reason to hope. I see great promise in him, and I can only hope he makes it someday.

To the boy who protected my life today, as little as it may have been necessary; thank you. I'm sorry if I may have deceived you. Perhaps I am lonely, but I didn't know until I met someone with such an indescribably kind heart such as yours. I'm sorry I never told you my name, but I didn't want you to be ashamed of speaking to me, and especially not of helping me. I can only hope that your nature is nourished rather than discouraged. My true name is Sollus, but do not spoil your tongue by speaking it. No one need know that you spoke to a cursed name. To any others who read this, please understand that this wonderful man didn't know to whom he spoke to, for I had been concealing my identity the entire time.

And to Alpha Sara,

Please be kind to your lower ranks. This one shows more promise than I have ever seen.

~The Heretic

And with his signature, Sollus ripped the page from the journal and struck it into the tree with an arrow. Then, he tied a green cloth from his side to the arrow to mark it as his. He analyzed it for a few seconds. Finding the note satisfactory, he took off towards a cave structure he had marked nearby on his map for a long rest.

Interactions: Quill bonesbo bonesbo
Nora Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
Mentions: Sara OGAirbear OGAirbear

Nora was pretty disappointed at Quill. He had once again made her life a tad bit harder. Now the gamma was following her an as they were half way to the boar she turned around and asked him with a audible distress and worry in her voice
"Quill I need you to tell me honestly if he is harmless because there are not only us and Jonah here but so is Valery and maybe even more Iotas in the forest right now. I hope you can understand why I reacted the way I did but I can't let people who can hurt someone roam around the forest. Especially at this time of year when it hard to control the Iotas and the location is fairly new to them."
Her tone was getting more and more serious and her face was reflecting it.
"We can keep this incident between us but I do need you to be on guard all the time. We can't have small children getting lost and running into someone outside. I really truly am sorry for your friend there but it's better safe then sorry"
She added a small half smile if that could have helped it and gave out a quiet exhausted sigh.

Mentions:
bonesbo bonesbo
Indirect:
OGAirbear OGAirbear

Last edited:
Quill, gamma
woods to grounds
interactions: Jaellagirl Jaellagirl eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch
mentions: OGAirbear OGAirbear S Shibe

Quill’s face was hard as he walked behind Nora, as he had often walked in the shadow of their friend group as young pups. “I’d like to know how you judge a character as harmless or harmful. He never caused harm to me.” He refused to look at her. “We just talked. Never attack-“ he stopped, remembering for the moment that there was the threat of being attacked but it was never carried out. “Never attacked. no harm.” he restated.

“He was only wandering around an makin a map. Aint no harm in that. He wasn’t hunting or nothing. In fact, it was only you that did the harm. If you would have simply waited and watched you couldve have saw he meant me no harm. We was talking.” he picked at a branch as they walked through the forest and threw the harmless dead twig branch at her.

“You’re goin the wrong way.” He stopped in his tracks and pointed the forward diagonal away from their path, where Jonah had moved the boar. “He’s over there.” Quill started walking away from her.

When they met up with Jonah again, Quill had grabbed the rope that the duo had tied to haul the dead creature. “I’m doing this reluctantly...” he mumbled. “I aint strong, and I aint happy. I’m doing this to avoid trouble, Miss Beta.” He grunted as they started pulling on the boar.

They finally returned to the camp site as the sun was hitting the horizon. Quill dropped the rope with a sigh. “Okay I have to get back to my lonesome tower. Don’t bother grapping me for supper,” he grumbled. “Go grab Mama or Sara or Corvus or whoever deals with the animals.” He wiped his hands on his trousers, looking at Nora. “If I find out you spoke to an Alpha about this, you can... consider... you can...” he sighed and shook his head and started to walk away.

HE stopped by the side of Jonah the Zeta, “sorry for earlier, about everyone ignoring your vision thing. I know what it’s like. But don’t worry about the stranger, just a new friend I picked up during my shenanigans. Go ahead and ignore anything else that involves me.” His crisp yellow eyes met the dark eyes of the other. Quill nodded and went off to his tower, swinging his satchel around his wrist as he went along.

She huffed when the branch it her back. Her and the gammas relationship was going downhill since the raid. Nora had always felt that though Quill stayed back at their group she was the more cast out one.
"Don't start with the harmless talk again. Your stench of fear could be smelled for a mile and finding a fully armed stranger don't leave much to figure. Besides don't you feel that it's odd how a STRANGER maps our territory. Oh what should I do to break your bubble"
She felt a bit of nostalgic and her voice in a long time gets her iconic thrill into it. At the moment he points out she is going the wrong way she cursed under her breath. Jonah had not listened her and moved the boar alone. Nora felt bad and that she had failed again. The moment they reached the zeta she started to check if Jonah was all right.
"You... stupid idiot. You shouldn't have moved it alone. You could have hurt your back."
Her voice was gentle and quiet and she sounded like a mother, sister or a lover making sure the person is all right. She untied the rope around him and retied it around herself. In the mean time Quill tied the other end of the rope around himself. He used the nickname her sister used. She was the Little Miss Beta, a perfect girl in a perfect world. That thought but smile on her face as they started to make their way to the camp.
Mentions:
eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch
bonesbo bonesbo

giphy.gif

» JONAH;
Jonah watched as Nora left hims standing there with the boar. He blinked, realizing what had just happened, and then frowned down at the dead animal. The Iota was still nearby, but she was so tiny, she could hardly help to move an animal this large. So he began walking, slowly dragging the carcass back to camp behind him.

When he finally arrived, Nora, as well as one of the gammas emerged from the woods at around the same time. He was only
slightly out of breath, and he laid the boar down on the ground for a moment. As the Zeta, he didn't typically go out on hunts, and it had been so long since he had lived on his own that his physique was less than stellar.

The gamma approached him and appologized, and Jonah tilted his head, listening to his words. As he was about to respond, the other wandered back in the direction of his watchtower. It was then that he was being chastised by Nora. He hung his head instantly, flinching a little, despite the fact that she was, of course, more worried than angry. "'m sorry. It was foolish..." he trailed off, letting out a bit of a labored breath from the exertion. "I need to find an Alpha," he simply stated. Despite Quill's reassurance, he was still worried about the darker things he had briefly seen, and he needed to warn them.

»interactions; Jaellagirl Jaellagirl bonesbo bonesbo
»mentions; OGAirbear OGAirbear

Last edited:
Quill, Gamma
grounds to packhouse
interactions: eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch OGAirbear OGAirbear (Cillian) , Canidae Canidae
mentions: S Shibe Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime 5cookie 5cookie Alvaris Alvaris

“Theyre both in the kitchen. Corvus with an outsider” Quill said back to Jonah as he continued to his tower. He stopped as he looked up at his tower, the sun was down and this part of the day was most crucial to look out for enemies or trespassers; but he didn’t want to. He glanced around the grounds, as most of the others were occupying themselves witj indoor activities now that light was low.

Quill started to wander around. He saw Mama in her garden as she pulled some winter squash from their vines to set aside; pale in colour but brilliant in flavour when baked just right. He walked by The Doctor’s set up, seeing the sign that he was in. He could smell the incense burning, the herbs growing and drying in different parts of his room. He could only stay in there for so long before he was overwhelmed with smells. He wandered past the horse tacks, where both sigmas seemed to be tending to their horses, brushing them down. He eventually found his way to the packhouse, the most sturdy and common place of community and relaxation(if there ever time).

Quill walked into the pack house, seeing the Beta Cillian watch over another figure he hadnt seen before. “Who’s this?” he asked the Beta. He hadn’t ever talked to the Beta, as he usually had contempt for that role ever since he was ‘demoted’. “Vince was here.” He mentioned as he saw the familiar patchwork of healing spells and stitches along the man. Quill approached the stranger, trying to figure out if he was conscious or not. Quill bent over the others face, then stood, “he smells familiar.” he mumbled before walking to the other side of the common space and sat on the floor.

“Ah, my apologies for asking. I can be a bit nosey sometimes!” Corvus joked, trying to bring some lightheartedness back into the conversation, walking past Deno and towards the entrance of the pack house, wishing to guide him to the Delta’s tent.

“And yes, Vincent made a wonderful remedy for pneumonia. The respiratory treatment is very rigorous though.” The alpha glanced over his shoulder, flashing a smile over at his guest as he made sure he followed along. “But, you don’t have to come along, unless you want to. I don’t want to keep you here any longer than you need to be. I know that you’re alone, but part of me thought maybe some others you know might need some help. Like family members?”

He rambled on, his riding boots kicking up a bit of dust from the cleared path in the camp, making his way across the clearing and towards the familiar tent of Vincent’s.

And soon, his head full of blonde hair popped through the flap of it, eagerly glancing around. “I’m here! Ready to rip these things out for me?”

Interactions: Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Vincent was on a particular section of the herb book regarding ones used to help stop bleeding when a familiar scent briefly passed by his tent-- it was the Gamma, Quill. He was about to invite the Gamma in for a chat, but then he remembered that Quill's hypersensitive nose did not mix well with burning incense and drying herbs. "A nice chat might do in his tower... especially during the night when the stars are nice and luminescent. Perfect to discuss all manner of things." The Delta thought to himself. Vincent considered Quill to be quite the friend, as he was willing to listen to his stories much more readily than the others. That wasn't to say Vincent particularly resented anyone for not lending him an ear, though.

Vincent closed his book gently and replaced it on the shelf. He was getting mildly concerned with how Corvus seemed to be taking his time, but if it could not be helped, it simply could not be helped. Meanwhile, Vincent decided to occupy his mind for a brief time by gathering his supplies on a small tin tray for when Corvus would come. The tray was placed at the edge of the makeshift examination table, the contents lined up neatly and ready for use.

Then, a familiar face poked its way into the tent-- Corvus! Vincent turned his head and grinned as the Alpha spoke to him. "Alpha Corvus! I was frankly starting to get worried." Vincent replied with a slight chuckle. He flourished toward the examination table and said, "Please seat yourself. This will only take a couple of minutes, at most."

Mentions:
bonesbo bonesbo (Indirect)
S Shibe

By the time Nora had dragged the boar to it's final destination she was so exhausted that she decided to take a small break and sit down to the ground and leaned on the carcass. Her lower body was anyway so tired and sore that she was not able to get to her tent without some help now that the adrenaline had wore off and she had dragged the last part alone.
"Since I am not going to move anytime soon I could as well start thinking about the extra fortification to set up if needed and...Yaaaawn I should just check if anyone has any questions or problems"
Her eyelids were getting heavier and heavier. Calming wind and nice golden sun light lulled her slowly to sleep.

Nora's dreams were unfortunately not as calm as the evening was. It had took her months to more or less sort them out. She had spent countless nights living through the raid. How her family had split up and tried to cover more ground. Her misstep and Nora's sister returning to help her. The most horrifying was the part where she got caught. Only thing Nora could do was scream as her sister struggled against the attacker. Katja (Nora's sister) was pinned down and she was made to watch as the sharp blade run across her neck leaving behind a bloody trail. Katja twitched and turned as she was not ready to give up yet. Nora tried to constrict the blood flow but nothing helped. She died in her arms and now the memory of her was destined to haunt Nora forever.

Last edited:
Corvus gingerly stepped into the tent, being careful as to not knock down any of the items Vincent had set up in his abode. “My apologies for the wait, I was sharing a few words with our guest.” The alpha softly apologized, furrowing his brows a bit.

Vincent had probably been waiting on him for at least half an hour, and he felt poorly for wasting his Delta’s time.

Corvus plopped down in a handmade wooden chair beside the examination table, rolling up the sleeve of his coat to reveal his bandaged arm. Most of the time his was a good patient, and rarely ever needed herbs for pain during procedures. Sometimes, when things were slow around the camp, Corvus liked to stop by his tent and have a cup of tea.

“I’m ready whenever you are, I’m hoping the wound won’t open up again. I should be more careful with arrows, huh?” He gave a laugh, a cheeky smile spreading across his lips. Of course, he was quite clumsy and injuries were common with him.

Interactions: quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Vincent's brows raised temporarily when Corvus mentioned the visitor. "It's quite alright. I did see him talking to you in the kitchen. I was wondering what became of him, actually."

Picking up the forceps, Vincent added, "You don't need to worry, my Alpha. You see, there was yet another newcomer to arrive at our camp-- male, just like the other. Only, this one was... to put it frankly..." The Delta paused as he twisted and turned the forceps in his hand with a grimace on his face. "...impaled by a boar, with a large gash to his abdomen. Extensive bleeding is never a good thing, but I've no fear of it, nor is it the worst injury I've seen. Nevertheless, he will live thanks to my magic, and at present he is resting. I will need to visit the ruins in the morning to see if I can locate replacement blood for him, however. Wouldn't want him sitting around in the pack house, suffering from blood loss for too long."

Vincent's grin returned slightly as he leaned in to get a better look at Corvus' arm. He gently unwound the bandages around the wound and performed his routine examination. "No signs of infection, the area appears to have properly closed... everything checks out. Then again, I suppose with how successful you were at hunting earlier, that should not come as much of a surprise." His hand gently slipped the forceps next to one of the stitches as he picked up the shears with his other hand. "Alright. You will feel some tugging, but no real pain. This boils down to a simple grip and snip." Vincent moved the tool slightly closer before stating, "Ready? Three... two... one..."

With a quick upwards jerk, Vincent pulled the suture loop up and snipped it in half, using the forceps to then extract the now severed stitch. He did this several more times, until all of the sutures were removed. "Now, some of this..." Vincent applied some gel to Corvus' arm before gently giving him a fresh set of bandages from one of his drawers. "...and that will do it. Keep that as clean as you can, alright? I realize that hunting is not exactly the neatest activity in the world, but the bandages will do their job if you do yours. Give them a couple of days or so, okay? And... do be mindful of those arrows." Vincent gave a chuckle. "It's in your best interest to make your prey into a pincushion, not yourself."

Vincent briefly looked to the tent's right side, where next to the stone altar there was his sheathed combat knife sitting near one of the candles. "Not that I've really used a bow myself. I much prefer the grace of a knife."

"Anyway..." Vincent tilted his head. "...might there be anything else I can do for you? I'm right here, after all. Otherwise, may you be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed."

Mentions:
S Shibe
Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime (Not named)
Canidae Canidae (Not named)

giphy.gif

» JONAH;
After helping the rather exhausted Nora back to her tent, Jonah headed back to the kitchen, where Quill had mentioned he might find an Alpha. However, once he arrived, he had trouble locating either of them, and was told that the Alpha Corvus had gone to visit the Delta's medical tent. The Zeta arrived rather quickly, and upon hearing voices inside, spent quite a bit considering whether or not he should intrude. He fidgeted with his still slightly-trembling hands as he considered, and then finally mustered the courage to step into the tent.

"E-excuse me," he uttered as he stepped inside, his eyes falling on the bandages on the Alpha's arm and his brows furrowing. He hoped no harm had come to the other man. Biting his lip and trying to keep his hands from trembling too much, he let out an anxious breath before continuing. "Alpha Corvus, I really need to speak with you. I-if that's alright," he said, trying to sound more important than his usual quiet and diminutive self. He really didn't want to wait any longer, out of fear that something bad would happen if he didn't speak up in time. He had experience with that, after all.

»interactions; quadraxis201 quadraxis201 (indirect) S Shibe
»mentions; Jaellagirl Jaellagirl bonesbo bonesbo

Corvus frowned slightly at the mention of another visitor in the camp, it was somewhat unusual. Maybe once or twice a year had someone from the outside for food or assistance.

He listening patiently as Vincent described the situation with the other wolf, watching as his stitches were gently pulled out. “Impaled? That’s quite the rare occurrence. I’ve never heard of a wolf getting impaled since I was an Iota.” Corvus murmured. He’d be sure to notify the Gammas and Sigmas to keep the Iotas away from the forest border.

“Thank you for taking care of him though, I truly appreciate it, Vincent. If anything I can travel to the ruins with you tomorrow and-“

His words were cut off by the entrance of Jonah popping his head into tent, the young Zeta had been wanting to speak with him for a while now. Most likely something of extreme importance. “Oh yes! Please come in, I’m so sorry for not getting to speak you earlier.” A pit formed deep within his stomach.

Interactions: quadraxis201 quadraxis201 and Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime

Nora felt as the rope around her was loosened and gentle voice tried to wake her. Her eyes were still heavy as she tried to help herself up. She stumbled around like a drunk person until the person waking her up supported her. A lovely seant hit her nose and she could recognize it was Jonah.
"I'm okay I just need a bit of sleep"
The Zeta helped Nora to her tent although it was more like he walked to it while she was asleep on her shoulder.

The sleep took her again as Nora's body hit her bed. The same nightmare repeated. She was getting dull to it. The dream was nothing more than a nuisance to her now. Well that's what she thought until the death of sister came up again. This time it wasn't Katja twitching on the ground. It was Jonah. She tried to turn away but only saw her dead pack mates everywhere. It made her head hurt and heart rate quicken. Then Nora heard a scream and woke up. It turned out it was her who was screaming on the top of her lungs.

Mentions:

Quill, gamma
pack house to individual
mentione: OGAirbear OGAirbear
interactions: Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Quill stood up from his post. He had had a conversation with Cillian, but it was brief since they didn’t know each other well. He had returned to his watch tower to see the last bits of light drip away from the horizon.

He had decided to sit along the parapet and carve some new arrow points. He didnt have mych to do often besides look out at the woods. His hand made leather bag was filled with hand carved stone arrow points. He glanced up as he thought he saw movement among the trees, thinking it was Pierre.

He stood up from his wall when he heard a shriek within the camp. He grabbed his bow and some arrows and loaded while he ran across the grounds.

Crap crap crap theres someone in the camp how could i not see them they snuck past one of the others or maybe i wasnt at my post i was out with pierre i wasnt at my post crap someone was murdered im going to have to be an outcast this was the last straw.

Quill could’ve been seen sprinting through the grounds in the dark, with his bow and arrow. He burst into the tent from which the scream originated, his bow drawn. He looked around the tent and saw no one but Nora in her bed. He looked at her, all the while unintentionally pointing at her.

HE then sighed in realisation, “Are you alright? Is there anyone here?” he lowered his weapon and then put the bow across his back. “Another nightmare?” He asked tiredly as he decided to sit on the floor.

A few moments later Quill bursted into the tent. He is alert and and ready to shoot. Nora doesn't know what time it is or how many people she had disturbed. She rises from her bed as the gamma sits on the ground. She heads to Quill and just embraces him.
"I saw them dead. All of them: Jonah, Val, Corvus. I even saw you. All of you bloody and dead. Only me standing in the middle of all of that horror."
She was sobbing hard on his shoulder and just hugging him as hard as she could.
"Quill please don't go. I can't be alone. I don't want to see that again. I don't want to see you die"

Mentions:
bonesbo bonesbo

Last edited:
giphy.gif

» JONAH;
A frown crossed his face once again as he listened to the Alpha apologize to him, of all people. His head shook vigorously, hands only slightly shaking as he held them up in a placating manner. "N-no, it's fine. It's--" he trailed off once again as he seemingly, almost for the first time, noticed the Delta's presence in the room. "I'm sorry for intruding," he murmured, his forceful voice now fading fast as he pulled the tent shut behind them.

"I had a vision, today, while out in the woods with Nora--it regards all of the... the outsiders as of late," Jonah began, anxiety increasing as his sentence continued. He didn't quite know how to describe it, really, seeing as how it had only been presented to him in hard-to-interpretate flashes of things yet-to-come. Plus, he was still so tired, exhausted by his so-called "seizure" and the walk back while carrying a giant boar. A nervous glance was shot in the direction of the Delta--not out of fear of the man, but more like an apprehension of talking about something so important in front of so many people. He licked his lips. "M-may I... May I sit down?" he asked, scratching at the back of his neck awkwardly as he tried to think of a way to perhaps make himself more comfortable.

»interactions; quadraxis201 quadraxis201 S Shibe

Last edited:
Quill, gamma
Nora’s house

Quill was shocked by the sudden touch, so at first he was almost paralysed with fear, his arms outstretched with a handful of arrow in one. But he then relaxed when he heard his cries, and placed his empty hand over his head. “I rushed over because that’s all I could picture... Someone else broke in and- and they were hurting others. when you screamed.” He rested his cheek against her head.

Quill let her cry and hug him, but he didn’t know why because he wasn’t the best reciprocater of that stuff, she knew this. But he was there to watch and protect.

“I won’t leave...” he exhaled. “You know I see her all the time? Kai? She’s who I talk to every day when I’m bored while on duty.” He closed his eyes.

He pets her hair, “Its so odd. I know you lost your sister and we lost a friend, but she was my oth- no nevermind. You don’t need to hear that spiel again. I’ll only ramble on.” Quill looked through the door as he saw one of yhe other gammas walk past. “But you know that I’ll all ears, right? I can talk if you want but,” he scoffed, “I donknow how intelligent it’ll be.”

Last edited:
Vincent nodded slowly and cupped his hands together when Corvus suggested that he come along with him to the ruins. "That would be wonderful. If anything, it would be more efficient if we-"

It was then that another visitor made themselves present. This time, it was Jonah, one of the pack's Zeta wolves. "Zeta Jonah. Isn't this a nice surprise? You are more than welcome to come in. Do relax yourself, and enjoy the incense I've lit. It's lemongrass, something the humans of old found to be quite soothing." Vincent pointed to Corvus' bandaged arm. "As for this, Alpha Corvus has asked me to remove his stitches, and I have done just that. Why, I put these on not even a minute ago-- to allow his wound to properly heal, you understand."

Vincent shook his head when Jonah suggested he was intruding. "Why, you aren't intruding at all. If you need to speak with him, please go ahead." He pulled up another chair from the corner of his tent and placed it opposite Corvus, allowing for ample room between the two. Normally, Vincent would ask his visitors to seat themselves on his table, but the Delta could clearly see that Jonah was utterly exhausted.

So as not to eavesdrop on the conversation (or rather, to try his hardest not to), Vincent folded his arms and stepped back.

Mentions:
S Shibe

Quill started petting Nora's hair. It calmed her down and she felt safer.
"I knew you and Kai were close. Much closer than Katja and I ever were. But I just can't take her frowns, not when she is dead at least. "
The air around them was cool and she could hear people walking outside. This moment felt like the old times. Well for a bit at least.
"How did you cope with the loss of her? I would just like to know how others make it seem so easy?"
The Gamma's steady heartbeat sounded so familiar to Nora that she wouldn't even consider talking to anyone else at the moment. As Quill started talking her mind slowed down and in the end she was not able to hold her eyes open and fell into a peaceful sleep.

Mentions:
bonesbo bonesbo

Last edited:
Quill, gamma

Quill almost scoffed at the question of how he coped. It seemed like he didn’t. “Well, I-I-I don’t think I entirely developed a healthy coping s-style...” He let a tear drip down his cheek. “I still talk to her. Every time I see- Well my mom- You know- You- She my mom-..” he fumbled over his words until he sighed to start over. “You remember my mom, well she was attacked in our home as she was locking up. Kai c-c-came out to attack n defend. She was killed in front of ma. Ma died a few days later out of heart break and trauma, depression.. all that... Poppy- he he he grew angry with me and you know he he left the pack.” Quill wiped at his cheek.

“So sometimes it feels like I aint copin at all. I lost my family over the course of a painful fortnight. It feels like my tower is a punishment, sometimes. I have to stay there, in the exact place where I fell asleep before the raid. Sometimes its a relief, ya know? I get away from everyone, and be able to think. ABle to talk to the spirits and to Kai. She keeps me company, but also she haunts me. I don’t like goin back to my home. The dirt is still red. Figuratively at least.” His words drifted as he watched a spider crawl across the floor.

He was silent for a few moments before he realised her heart and breathing slowed and she was asleep. “I miss Katja too,” he continued to himself, “She seemed like she held as all together. At the time, it seemed like we were all to be some sort of Betas slash protectors slash watchers. I knew Poppy was training Kai to be a Beta. But Katja, she was the alpha beta. We’ve always had our differences, Kai had her spunk, you had your ferocity,” he smiled a bit, “Katja was... she was a good friend...” He closed his eyes and let his head fall against Nora’s, as he stayed there for the rest of the night.

[[ S Shibe quadraxis201 quadraxis201 eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch Mikotsuhime Mikotsuhime so as soon as you finish your scene we can move on to Day 2 ]]

giphy.gif

» JONAH;
Nodding toward the Delta, Jonah sat down, sending Vincent something that could maybe be considered a smile. "Thank you," he spoke, resting his hands in his lap before he turned back to the Alpha.

"Yes, well... It--my vision, I mean--wasn't very clear, unfortunately. There were just flashes of things, of faces, of chaos, of--of blood," he started, brows furrowing as he worked through how to explain himself. "We're going to see a lot of outsiders, that much is already making itself apparent, and while some of them mean no harm... Some of them will come to hurt us." Jonah swallowed, mouth suddenly feeling very dry. "I'm sorry--I don't know when this is going to happen, or how soon, or who is coming, b-but I needed to tell you. I wish I could be more helpful," he murmured, rubbing tiredly at his face as he hang his head, looking down at his lap feeling a bit defeated that he had waited all day to tell the Alpha a whole lot of nothing useful.

The Zeta then got up, striding over to the entrance of the tent. "Uhm, that's it, really... M-maybe something more will come to me soon, but I think it may be wise to be especially careful, as far as security goes. I just---" the Zeta took a moment, frustrated at himself for not being able to form words properly. "I don't want anyone to get hurt," he finished with a small sigh.

»interactions; quadraxis201 quadraxis201 S Shibe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back