• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern β€” π‘π„πˆππ‚π€π‘ππ€π“π„.

casually bumping this x

mattchampions mattchampions May you please send me the list of their powers? I use mobile, so I can't see all of the text. XD;
i'm currently on mobile myself as well, but i do know the code is able to be seen if you switch your mobile browser so you can see the 'desktop mode.' (i have a samsung, unsure if this is an option on iphones, so if you arent able to do that then i just request that you give me just a little bit of patience until i am able to be on my laptop again.)

bump <3

we're still accepting applications til the 22nd!

bumping this again x

last chance to apply! applications close tomorrow, Oct 22nd @ 12pm est !

hey! just in case the announcement was missed, the character creation thread and ooc thread has been posted! due dates for forms is october twenty-second. (i extended it by a day.)

character creation thread
out of character thread

[ tags ; @Bradchon , @TheTypestitute , EricSings EricSings , @Rayvian , @xAlter , @vxnilla , @nyiro , @erosful , @AnimeGenork , @GrimGin , @faerie tale , @TheAwesomeSoph , @Stardust Galaxy , @Brookflower ]
LetsGoGuy LetsGoGuy here's the character creation page, cs is on the third tab. if you have any more questions you can ask us on the ooc thread c:

very quiet last hurrah bump. if anyone's interested, yall still got some time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back