• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern — 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄. [ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 ]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
so, since the due date is tomorrow and we don't have any completed applications for aether, i'm opening up the offer for anybody to double. this isn't required, i am not pushing anybody to do this, and i'd be more than happy to pick up the role myself. i just wanted to see if anyone or their friends wanted to apply for aether!
Okay, so I'm pretty sure that I'm past the deadline, but I'm almost done with an Aether application, so, uh, any chance on extending the deadline by like 2 hours??

If you don't want to, that's totally cool!

Okay, so I'm pretty sure that I'm past the deadline, but I'm almost done with an Aether application, so, uh, any chance on extending the deadline by like 2 hours??

If you don't want to, that's totally cool!
the deadline isn't today, its tomorrow !! hehe

MToki MToki ah i see, sorry i realize we didn't consider other time zones. its still the 21st in the u.s. i know you could probably google and find comparisons between time zones, so as long as yours is done by 12pm pst tomorrow for us, it should be fine c:

MToki MToki ah i see, sorry i realize we didn't consider other time zones. its still the 21st in the u.s. i know you could probably google and find comparisons between time zones, so as long as yours is done by 12pm pst tomorrow for us, it should be fine c:
Don't worry about it, totally on me, I've been experiencing a lot of Insomnia, so I'm definitely like 20 IQ points lower than I am normally

ahh! hardin is 99% done.
he needs a theme song.
this is the one part of a cs that i dread haha.

oh, didn't realize people were talking so much in here haha. i just wanted to peek in and say that i have finished mariah. the finished post is just waiting for moderator approval, i guess because of the hyperlinks (?)

edit: i edited to fix a typo but just wanted to add that i've been looking at everyone's forms and i love some of the characters you guys came up with!

oh weird, hopefully its approved soon cause i cant see it.
also i tweaked cecilia's form a bit, im procrastinating & added some more info for her

reed is finally up and running! (moderator approval aside....)
he's like 5 times more broken than i originally intended lmao i hope yall like him (he does too)

a little over an hour left hehe :•)
all of the cs' look so good !

Second cs is done!

Probably a lot more typos and maybe a little rushed, I did come up with him at like 3 am. Hopefully, it's still alright.

🎉🎉🎉
applications are now CLOSED !!
thank you to everyone who applied, filled roles will be posted soon!

cast announcements are here!

this was an incredibly hard process for me and low fidelity low fidelity , but the cast has been finally decided! i apologize if a character was not chosen, but ultimately we decided to go with the characters we felt would fit the storyline better. if there are any qualms about the official cast list and our decisions as co-gms, please take it up with us through pm. discord link will be sent out soon!

without further ado, here is the official cast of REINCARNATE.

MORPHEUS.
aaron donadieu.
played by MToki MToki

AETHER.
reed yang.
played by riparian riparian

EROS.
aidan campbell.
played by Braddington Braddington

ENYO.
eden hahn.
played by Takuwan Takuwan