• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern β€” π‘π„πˆππ‚π€π‘ππ€π“π„. [ 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 ]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
oh litty titty hi

i fell asleep in my anatomy class and now i have go through stupid weight training
i’m in a Meh mood
wbu b?
i'm chilling ....... in cedar rapids

no jkjkjk i just ate a whole bag of popcorn and watching weird city for the fourth time so living life
but that sucks :/

i'm chilling ....... in cedar rapids

no jkjkjk i just ate a whole bag of popcorn and watching weird city for the fourth time so living life
but that sucks :/
damn, you couldn’t slide some popcorn smh

that's the only food i've got pleathe..... pleathe don't take it from me
i was going to start bringing out my gifs but my internet connection is sucky
you’re safe.......... for now

When you have female versions of Morpheus and Eros-esque characters, which makes your decision harder, but then you realize you can pull off male Eros better than male Morpheus

coding is kicking my ass, im so bad at it even w freebies skdkffhfb

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork i'll answer since i think he's in class ^^ yes, skin tone/complexion

i really don’t know who to choose between selene and nike, especially since i’ve rped both characters in another rp so it’s easy for me to grab their fcs and info and just yeet them over here

i really don’t know who to choose between selene and nike, especially since i’ve rped both characters in another rp so it’s easy for me to grab their fcs and info and just yeet them over here
i mean dude ....... choose whichever character ur happy with. i'll love them anyways

ngl the character i'm making for this roleplay has to be one of my favorites ..... oliver's my baby.

I had a choice between a narcoleptic former drug addict turned into a guy (which would've made her significantly less adorable)

or a male version of a girl who grew up in a brothel

WAS THIS A HARD CHOICE? NOT REALLY.

I was just bummed Iris wasn't up in this joint lol

S'all good now, I found him
I just went from overly pretty female model to overly pretty male model XD
fabian is a cutie n a half so i respect your decision

Users who are viewing this thread

Back