• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ€” ๐‘๐„๐ˆ๐๐‚๐€๐‘๐๐€๐“๐„. [ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
don't think i've ever mentioned this but ..... i love ur character sm.
aw thank you !! I wanted to try something different this time around and didnโ€™t want to do the typical insanity sort of thing, so I thought maybe someone like Cassandra could also be seen as insanity/night ! Iโ€™m glad you like her, cause I was worried she was a little out there

aw thank you !! I wanted to try something different this time around and didnโ€™t want to do the typical insanity sort of thing, so I thought maybe someone like Cassandra could also be seen as insanity/night ! Iโ€™m glad you like her, cause I was worried she was a little out there
i mean, granted, all of our characters are a little out there considering they're possessed by gods and all, but no, seriously, she's really good. everyone's characters are looking really good, actually, i know this is gonna be such a hard decision for me and venus.

i mean, granted, all of our characters are a little out there considering they're possessed by gods and all, but no, seriously, she's really good. everyone's characters are looking really good, actually, i know this is gonna be such a hard decision for me and venus.
Iโ€™d imagine! Everyone here makes amazing characters, I love reading them when I can!

Iโ€™m still unsatisfied with my character, ngl but I donโ€™t know what to put, so Iโ€™ve been just
Leaving her there and changing a few things

i think she looks rlly good dude :') everyone looks great
but also yeah im not really happy w cecilia, might tweak her a bit too

omg can you post the link for this? i'd love to make my gal :') how cute
yep! here it is ~

1571514073104.png
god these are so fun to do

jinx sjdhkg
they're gonna be the most stylish friends

I love all of the girls, so much POWER

Iโ€™m still kinda effy on Cassandraโ€™s wardrobe. Like I want her out wearing those sexy ass outfits, but I also feel sheโ€™d be the most comfortable secretly wearing a sweatshirt and baggy pants.

oop.
this looks amazing.
i'll be working on a cs soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back