• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ€” ๐‘๐„๐ˆ๐๐‚๐€๐‘๐๐€๐“๐„. [ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
My cs is up!

Sorry for the lack of coding, I don't really have much experience with it.

I'll probably be editing a few things here or there, but for the most part, he's finished

no worries, coding isn't a requirement or anything like that! your character & everyone elses are looking so lovely c:

hey everyone! due date for characters is 12:00 pm est, october twenty-second. so you've got a little over two days to get them done!

1571608102435.png

ok, I had to retouch Cassandra, and I def like this one a bit better. Small changes but gotta make it perfect. (Also girl-maker is just so much fun.)

cuteee :') i love character makers it's very fun

P-H-E-W!
got my cs done. so i have officially started the process guys!
i will finish him completely tomorrow!

these characters are looking amazing! going to be a super hard decision for you both! low fidelity low fidelity mattchampions mattchampions

eden: "im TOUGH and STRONG, im no baby"
also eden when she's friends w someone:
original.gif

bro my head feels like a jackhammer went off in it,,,,

and now i'm mad at myself cause I saw a search thread I wanted to DM the person about but then it closed before I could :closedeyescryingfrown:

bro my head feels like a jackhammer went off in it,,,,

and now i'm mad at myself cause I saw a search thread I wanted to DM the person about but then it closed before I could :closedeyescryingfrown:
!!! that sucks so hard :( i hope it goes away soon.
luv from me to u

ok, so, writing bios? definitely not my absolute best skill i'll be honest lmao, but i try. i think sabrina is done though?? might go over it tomorrow and just double check everything, but my girl is at least for the most part finished! can't wait to see how everything turns out : )

so, since the due date is tomorrow and we don't have any completed applications for aether, i'm opening up the offer for anybody to double. this isn't required, i am not pushing anybody to do this, and i'd be more than happy to pick up the role myself. i just wanted to see if anyone or their friends wanted to apply for aether!

i'm also quite tempted to apply for aether hmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back