• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The following is an attempt to build an RP with a small family I created. Thing is, their origins are historical in nature.

In 1983 the world was never closer to nuclear Armageddon. A family of three (father, mother and daughter (early-mid 20’s) have nowhere to go that they will ever be truly safe. The father was a former USMC Force Recon and CIA black ops agent. The mother was a former soviet spy. They originally met in the Korean War. The mother got pregnant, but never told the father. Then during the Vietnam War she showed up. The daughter was 10. Her mother had removed her from training to eventually serve as a sleeper agent. Her mother changed her identity and assumed the role of a USO member. In this guise she introduced the father to his daughter. That was 1970. Eventually the mother came clean about what she was. In 1975 they were forced to evacuate as the Vietnam War ended.

From here we have options. (Not completely set in stone.)
Option 1 Family finds a quiet town in the USA. (It IS possible to dial the clock back a bit. I am not stuck in 1983. But earlier would mean younger. The daughter was 15 in 1975. Anyway … quiet little town. They will have adopted new identities. Both parents will be trying to keep a low profile, keeping off the radar of intelligence agencies.

Option 2. Believing the End of Days had arrived, the family made the decision to enter cryogenic suspension. However, the technology was far from ready. Based on the predictions of futuretimeline.net, the earliest successful resuscitation of a laboratory rat will be in 2025. But the technology wouldn’t mature for a decade after that. It would be a matter of considerable fortune that their bunker goes undiscovered for an extensive period.

Option 3. Time travel variant of Option 3.

Option 4. TV series 4400 of Option 1.

Your Character(s)
This is wide open. And you are welcome to create extras. Romantic interest? Friends. Neighbors. Whatever. All three of my characters are available to interact with. I will have a very detailed CS for each. I will NOT be as picky about your CSs. But a pic, age, etc is necessary, as is a brief description.

Ages will depend on the year you choose.

Of all of these options, I prefer Option 2. Option 1 pulls a close second.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back