• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy reflowroza island academy for none humans

Leo Radomir

Seven Thousand Club
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir, post: 8201477, member:
9ad6d931d24ec5bc67a713b00bbf11b9.jpg

The land of reflowrosa meaning shining rivers and is the main land where most of the students and teachers and even some of the local people. It was brought by Frizt and his sexy bunny wife luna from the commonwealth government, they left the monsters alone as much as possible fearing their wrath.

There are other islands on the ground and the sky but students can go but are warned not to go to there because there are monster nests and they roam freely there this applies more so after hours of school. You can get a teacher or teachers assistant to help you but it's not free because their going out of their to save your ass and will ask for some form of payment that includes free labor and more.

The school has many dark secrets and only six second and six third years know it's dark secrets but are forbidden to talk about it the same goes for the teachers. The maximum time you can spend in the school is till twenty, there is a special class but it's very hard to get into not because of grades alone but they are very picky who they accept.

this is a mix of fantasy and modern so you can own cars and such but try not to go to nuts with it
Humans can enroll but at their own risk

Rules for the rp
1. No mary or gary sue chars your students and no one likes a unkillable char among other factors which should be common sense.
2. No text like posts if you want to do that there's plenty of simple rps
3. Please write a minimal of 3 to four lines most times i do understand people get writer's block at times so i don't mind shorter posts or ask for help
4. While i'm not a writing nazi i do expect the post to be mostly readable and right spelling and such
5. If a co gm or me has an issue with what you're doing it's not for no reason please be reasonable and work with them and me.
6. 4 strike rule due to problems in past me and the other co mods will give you this many because we not tyrants.
7. minimal age for this rp is 13 max 20 if a student
8. I get people get mad and say stuff but your going to use the ooc please try your best not to be be dropping f bombs left right and center if it keeps happening take it to pms
9. All rpn rule apply
10. if it gets steamy fade to black
11.Don't power play metagame and kill of chars without a players say so.
12. i'd prefer a minimal of two to three times a week for posting but this can be worked round.

Co Gms: @Charcoal_Lilly50 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Raku Raku

Last edited:
You should probably put the co gms in the post so people know who they are.

Thanks, but I meant put the co gms' names in the post so people know who they are.
i'm happy your working so hard but tsu is a no no we had words as for the rest well as long as they follow the rules i'm fine with them joining

I'm not really sure this is my type of RP, sorry. Thanks for suggesting it to me though.

Naw, I'm nibpicky about details. I think "sexy" is somewhat cheesy. makes her sound like a bimbo to me--unless that's something you are aiming for. I would have gone with beautiful, seductive, or amorous.

Naw, I'm nibpicky about details. I think "sexy" is somewhat cheesy. makes her sound like a bimbo to me--unless that's something you are aiming for. I would have gone with beautiful, seductive, or amorous.
cheesy sometimes works and some men do call their wifes sexy it doesn't mean their a bimbo and unless other words word can be twisted into something bad even if one party doesn't mean it like that so again doesn't hold much water. On to my next point i didn't rip this from anyones rp me and team worked on this together so indirectly your insulting them. Also if i wanted to be really petty i could take the mick out the way some people think their gangster but i won't.

cheesy sometimes works and some men do call their wifes sexy it doesn't mean their a bimbo and unless other words word can be twisted into something bad even if one party doesn't mean it like that so again doesn't hold much water. On to my next point i didn't rip this from anyones rp me and team worked on this together so indirectly your insulting them. Also if i wanted to be really petty i could take the mick out the way some people think their gangster but i won't.
I'm brutally honest about my views. Not gangster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back