• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy reflowroza island academy for none humans

I'm brutally honest about my views. Not gangster.
Anyways the point is the team has done it so the darker arcs can be worked in later otherwise it's no different to a normal simple school rp and where's you to compare to it?
So i don't have people getting manned killed and such right way etc that to me would be predictable and boring when you don't expect it to get really dark is when the interesting twists are even more fun. Serious mate no offense but you're just digging yourself a bigger hole with some of the stuff you say, if you have ideas i can use without giving the story then i welcome it otherwise please stop commenting.

Anyways the point is the team has done it so the darker arcs can be worked in later otherwise it's no different to a normal simple school rp and where's you to compare to it?
So i don't have people getting manned killed and such right way etc that to me would be predictable and boring when you don't expect it to get really dark is when the interesting twists are even more fun. Serious mate no offense but you're just digging yourself a bigger hole with some of the stuff you say, if you have ideas i can use without giving the story then i welcome it otherwise please stop commenting.
k

Thank you, Donatello Donatello .
I do agree with some of the previous statements about there being a lack of detail. One the surface, unfortunately, it looks like every other school RP I've seen. However I do enjoy seeing how things can bloom. So, I'll join.

Thank you, Donatello Donatello .
I do agree with some of the previous statements about there being a lack of detail. One the surface, unfortunately, it looks like every other school RP I've seen. However I do enjoy seeing how things can bloom. So, I'll join.
yay thanks man

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back