• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ redux ]

Dawwwhhh. Everyone is adorable. Chelsia is such a talker the girl needs to tone down LOL

Emelia will try to speak to everyone more than once. And desperately try and keep up with Chelsia.

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
Emelia will try to speak to everyone more than once. And desperately try and keep up with Chelsia.
Awww! Just tell her to slow down and she will try!

Love the post! && I forgot all about social

Media! Hmmm. Idk if Chelsia keeps up with it.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]my posts be hella short compared to y'alls tho

[/QUOTE]
It's okay! As long as we have something to work with :$

so my laptop's touchpad decided to stop working while i was searching for a song on youtube and no amount of trying to hit buttons or anything would fix it so i had to reboot my laptop and lost my post ;n;

[QUOTE="local dreamer]so my laptop's touchpad decided to stop working while i was searching for a song on youtube and no amount of trying to hit buttons or anything would fix it so i had to reboot my laptop and lost my post ;n;

[/QUOTE]
NOONONNO.

WAAAAHHH

:(

it didnt autosave?

apparently not because my laptop rebooted. >:C

i posted finally.

dear lord, alex is such a wicked awesome guy. he just wants to see sticky happy

or maybe he just ships people xD

the fans are like," YAAAS they would be so cute together" and Alex is like president of the Sticky x Emelia Fan club. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="local dreamer]apparently not because my laptop rebooted. >:C
i posted finally.

[/QUOTE]
UGH. I WOULDVE RAGED QUITTED. ugh

YAY! okay, you eat ketchup with eggs too? CAUSE I DO. AND PEOPLE LOOK AT ME WEIRDLY.

HALLELUJAH . SOMEOME AGREESSS. AND EATS IT TOO.

you're defo my daughter

LMFAO. not going anywhere,doll.

okay, now how to write this post in an order that makes sense.

MASON IS SUCH AN ANTI SOCIAL PERSON AT TIMES.

Alex & Sticky . . they give off a brotherly vibe with each other, idk if it was on purpose but i feel like they could be like. . .non-blooded bros ;) theyre both drummers. both have the name alex. both are good liars. etc.

Ziggy and Emelia are flippin adorable in their own ways.

GUYS I REALIZED WE DONT HAVE A FLIRTER IN THE GROUP. HMMMMMMMMMMMM. unless its Hunter or Carter :o

we don't know because they are hardly on ;n;

bruh, i mean, mom...MUH? i'm curious about the amulet that chelsia gave mason (first page). what do you picture it to look like?

also YES I love Alex and Sticky having a bromance. Can that be a thing, please? Make it a thing, Squirrel and Quie!

[QUOTE="local dreamer]we don't know because they are hardly on ;n;
bruh, i mean, mom...MUH? i'm curious about the amulet that chelsia gave mason (first page). what do you picture it to look like?

also YES I love Alex and Sticky having a bromance. Can that be a thing, please? Make it a thing, Squirrel and Quie!

[/QUOTE]
haha yesss.

i know ;_____; WHAT SHOULD WE DO? I believe peachy is around, somewhere. But, I'm not sure about our Kings of Limb fambam ;/

LMFAO. MUH IT IS. [i'm so glad you asked cause i tbh ALMOST forgot, until you mentioned it. let me find a picture and show you how it would look like ;) ] Chelsia is superstitious and usually amulets can be given as a sign of protection, to drive away the dark and negative vibes. In the first case, I believe Chelsia gave it to him as a good luck && to ward off any evil since Mason hated the crampedness of the bus.

YES. PLEASE BROMANCE IT GUYS @Quiet Is Violent @supperfubb

[QUOTE="local dreamer]

dear lord, alex is such a wicked awesome guy. he just wants to see sticky happy

or maybe he just ships people xD

the fans are like," YAAAS they would be so cute together" and Alex is like president of the Sticky x Emelia Fan club. xD

[/QUOTE]
i love Alex. One of my favorite characters i have made.

71BnIO3mwzL._UY500_.jpg

the stone is moss agate its a well-known crystal used by garderners and agricultural purposes. however, theres more to the the usage and meaning behind a moss agate. they're considered miraculous healing stones, beneficial to the body it time of stress. Its steady energies aid those who feel unstable or ungrounded. Focusing on mental concentration, endurance, and persistence. It detoxifies the body mostly in emotiona and physically energy, healing the body.

the wolf in the middle can symbolize protection.

@local dreamer , i also find it ironic cause the wolf, and he was in Teen Wolf OHOHO.

my laptop is like literally falling apart. ;n; it's a few years old though so it's to be expected i guess?

HP computers suck...

it has no charge left so it has to stay plugged in, the moment it comes unplugged, it dies. one of the hinge covers just popped off, and on that same side, the plastic corner popped off and disappeared. The rubber things that keep the laptop from sliding, one is missing. oh well. i'm gonna use it until it's completely dead.

Edit: ERMERGERD yes i love it, that's actually pretty much exactly what this nerd needs. he's a sad little boy. someone should just wrap him in blankets, cuddle him, and play with his hair. oh wait, no, that's me that wants that xD

that's brilliant, you're so smart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back