• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ redux ]

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]...I'm going black friday shopping...
...Hope I come back alive...

[/QUOTE]
I just got home! Be careful doll! You got this!

crucialstar said:
Emelia's quirkiness is always adorable <3
I'm debating on whether she'd be the type to not really know much about many popular American movies seeing as she's also never eaten fast food, and she grew up with her Italian mother... But now she's learning more now that she's grown up and is travelling and what not

Funfact: The whole not eating fast food thing I actually got from a girl in my class who's family is Itallian and Spanish. They cook all their own food, she's never been out to eat (she hates the mention of Taco Bell xD ) and hasn't seen Disney or Pixar movies.

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
I'm debating on whether she'd be the type to not really know much about many popular American movies seeing as she's also never eaten fast food, and she grew up with her Italian mother... But now she's learning more now that she's grown up and is travelling and what not
Funfact: The whole not eating fast food thing I actually got from a girl in my class who's family is Itallian and Spanish. They cook all their own food, she's never been out to eat (she hates the mention of Taco Bell xD ) and hasn't seen Disney or Pixar movies.
That would her very different and unique! And it'll definitely bring diverseness into the RP, so YOU SHOULD DEFO DO THAT. And Chelsia, Mason, sticky, Ziggy, Hunter, Alex , and everyone would help Emelia out with getting to know

More about American movies and food!

crucialstar said:
That would her very different and unique! And it'll definitely bring diverseness into the RP, so YOU SHOULD DEFO DO THAT. And Chelsia, Mason, sticky, Ziggy, Hunter, Alex , and everyone would help Emelia out with getting to know
More about American movies and food!
Her family also owns a restaurant with amazing food called Piloni's

Alright, I'll do it. ^-^

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]*Gallops in* I survived black friday! I brought everyone moose antlers!!

[/QUOTE]
Welcome back! YOURE ALIVE!

Her family also owns a restaurant with amazing food called Piloni's
Alright, I'll do it. ^-^
YASS ITLL BE SO CUTE AS EVERHONE WOKLD PROBABG CAUSE A COMMOTION AND WANNA HELP HER !

Mason would legit fight to make it so she saw all three lord of the rings movies extended edition versions immediately with the argument that not only is it the best storyline ever but the music is easily the best in existence.

And then make her watch Harry Potter because why not?

[QUOTE="local dreamer]Mason would legit fight to make it so she saw all three lord of the rings movies extended edition versions immediately with the argument that not only is it the best storyline ever but the music is easily the best in existence.

[/QUOTE]
HOLY CRAP I LOVE LOTR AND HARRY POTTER SO CHELSIA IS GUNNA TOTALLT AGREE WITH MASON AND BE ON EMELIA LIKE NO TOMORTOW!

[QUOTE="local dreamer]Mason would legit fight to make it so she saw all three lord of the rings movies extended edition versions immediately with the argument that not only is it the best storyline ever but the music is easily the best in existence.

[/QUOTE]
To not watch Harry Potter would be a crime

Also, they'll have to watch The Hobbit immediately afterwards.

And Happy Feet just because it's my favorite movie. ^-^

Dancing & Singing Penguins = Yes

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Sticky is just gonna awkwardly sit there and shrug as he doesn't watch movies cuz he can't pay attention to them for more than thirty minutes

[/QUOTE]
Awww sticky! (Ziggy and sticky can cuddle OMG)

Also, they'll have to watch The Hobbit immediately afterwards.
And Happy Feet just because it's my favorite movie. ^-^

Dancing & Singing Penguins = Yes
YES ON THE BUS THEY MUST!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back