• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ redux ]

[QUOTE="local dreamer]my laptop is like literally falling apart. ;n; it's a few years old though so it's to be expected i guess?
HP computers suck...

it has no charge left so it has to stay plugged in, the moment it comes unplugged, it dies. one of the hinge covers just popped off, and on that same side, the plastic corner popped off and disappeared. The rubber things that keep the laptop from sliding, one is missing. oh well. i'm gonna use it until it's completely dead.

[/QUOTE]
omg. your laptop is. but it just shows us and others that you dont waste anything thats given to you and use it til it drops! <3.

hopefully you can find a new laptop maybe on sale this weekend and all? just in case? (:

OH! it's Sticky x Ziggy <3

i chose that amulet as the amulet Chelsia gave to Mason.

oh my bad xD idk why I'm hung up on Emelia my bad. Sticky x Ziggy, whoops

so Alex ships them more than the fans do, yeah? but alex and sticky have this wicked awesome bromance for sure, i hope anyway

i try to use everything to death. xD

[QUOTE="local dreamer]oh my bad xD idk why I'm hung up on Emelia my bad. Sticky x Ziggy, whoops
so Alex ships them more than the fans do, yeah? but alex and sticky have this wicked awesome bromance for sure, i hope anyway

i try to use everything to death. xD

[/QUOTE]
cause emelia is adorable <3. thats why tehehehe.

YES. ALEX DOES. HE DOES.

OMG THE BROMANCE IS REAAAAAL <3.

LOL. I SEE THAT

take care of it, i implore you. like...be insanely careful and be super vigilant of how long you keep it plugged in for. only plug it in long enough to charge it and then unplug it. don't charge it until it gives you the low battery alert.

mine's also just older though. i mean, i've had it for a few years, so it's gotten a little beat up, too, so I'm just griping about it

I'm working on my post , but I'm still trying to figure out how to put it in order ATM ahaha

crucialstar said:
That would her very different and unique! And it'll definitely bring diverseness into the RP, so YOU SHOULD DEFO DO THAT. And Chelsia, Mason, sticky, Ziggy, Hunter, Alex , and everyone would help Emelia out with getting to know
More about American movies and food!
...Ziggy would know as much as Emelia would about American culture xD Australian movies however (•~•)

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm so confused xD why didn't anyone introduce themselves before they got on the bus? they've been on the bus for at least several hours, if not a night because there's some apparent confusion going on xD

like did they all just sit around staring at each other for a couple hours in silence? did they all just kind of shuffle awkwardly onto the bus without saying a word to one another? xD gawd, where are their manners? tsk tsk

[QUOTE="Of the Red]...Ziggy would know as much as Emelia would about American culture xD Australian movies however (•~•)

[/QUOTE]
AWW

EMELIA AND ZIGS IS GUNNA BE BOGGLED

DOWN WITH QUESSS

[QUOTE="local dreamer]i'm so confused xD why didn't anyone introduce themselves before they got on the bus? they've been on the bus for at least several hours, if not a night because there's some apparent confusion going on xD
like did they all just sit around staring at each other for a couple hours in silence? did they all just kind of shuffle awkwardly onto the bus without saying a word to one another? xD gawd, where are their manners? tsk tsk

[/QUOTE]
LOOOOL. I'm saying! Just kidding! Unless they sneaked on the bus without greeting each other' ;) cause ya know how shy they are.

I'll reply as soon! I'm going to attempt to work on my research paper today, so y'all can continue if need be <3

Going to hang out with some dogs again today including the one that wants nothing more than to smother me in kisses. Gotta love him.

Holy mother of god. This face. Dear lord this angelic little face and these little kisses why is this dog so precious. Like damn.

So cute! So RPN was down for me all day but I was able to get some lab stuff done and work on my

Paper a bit :$

OMG I WAS WORKINF ON THE POST AND I THOIGHT I SAVED IT BUT IT DIDNT

Hugs Moosey.

It's okay! So guys. Please RPibg. Don't gotta wait for me. I'll be studying and whatnot today again too.

I work today. Boo. Did not wanna get up this morning.

But at least my fish looked more active when I checked. He hasn't been doing well lately despite water changes and water conditioner. He has fin rot and looks like a fungal infection. So I got some medication and he seems more active. So that's good. Sadly the water is now a bright green but that's caused by the medicine. Maybe when the medicine has run its course and I've done the water change, I will put a ghost shrimp in. Whether my betta accepts it as a companion or eats it is up to him. Half hoping he eats it since he hasn't really been eating lately but if he doesn't, that's fine.

I hope your fish gets better soon! He's a fighter! And he has to feel better and feel free and swim in the water again! Go fishy!

Saaaaaame. Literally tho I'm a theatre moose and all the time I'm either bothering people with musical theatre songs or dances or lines and its bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back