• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Recruiting! Multiple openings and lots of plots!

NightingaleHero

Birb with anxiety
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

About me​

You can call me Nightingale or Gale. Either work. I'm new to the site but I've been Roleplaying for many years. I typically do full-lit style and respond with between 1 and 3 paragraphs. I would like partners of similar styles. At the moment, I have a load of free time, so my availability is very good and I can probably give you at least a reply a day, if not more. I usually play male characters but am comfortable and capable with almost anything. I would like for our characters to be college-age and above for most things. I enjoy fantasy, urban fantasy, slice of life, and drama. If there are any questions, feel free to ask. Let me know if you would like to come up with some plots. Or, feel free to pick from the potential plots below. (Note: I will not play with minors. This is for the safety of all involved.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plot List​

Message me with the name of the plot and the part you are interested in playing.

A Broken Engagement​

(Fantasy)
Character A is minutes away from their own wedding ceremony. Being the second child of the king and queen, they are not in line for the throne, meaning that, politically, their only value is as an offering to other powerful parties. And now the time has come. Their fiance is waiting. Character B was A's friend back when they were kids and it was alright for royalty to play with the children of the servants. But as both grew older, life forced them apart. Now B doesn't know if A even remembers their name. Day after day they watch over A as one of the many faceless (castle staff/guards). But on this day, watching A prepare to throw their life away in a loveless political marriage, they can't keep their silence. Character B grabs A by the arm and asks them if they want to get out of there. A nod is all they need. The two of them dash from the church, ignoring the angry shouting on their heels. Now they're on the run, B wondering where they will be safe, and A wondering if they can truly run from their duty.

(A and B open. MxF, MxM, or FxF )

Rockets​

(Realistic)
Character A is a small-time fashion designer trying to break into the big time, but they're struggling to truly find their inspiration. Character B is a graduate student, struggling to make ends meet. They've secured themselves a minimum-wage position in a clothing store, but are burning out fast at just how much they need to work to stay afloat. Until character A sees them and is struck by the inspiration they have been searching for. They ask B to become their personal model, promising to cover their tuition as long as they come and spend time around them, acting as their muse. What could be easier? But B has no experience being a model, and the world of fashion is cut-throat. What happens when the professional and personal lines start to blur?

(Searching for Character B. MxM or FxF only. Also, if you get the title reference you're old.)

The Flower Shop​

(Realistic)
Character A is visiting a small seaside town for the summer. They are there for the funeral of their estranged father, who they haven't seen since he walked out on them and their mother. It's an awkward feeling, made worse by the fact that they are living in his big empty house--the one he died in, ugh--while they get his affairs in order. They need to organize the funeral, settle his debts, sell his things, fix up the busted old house, sell said house, and then hear the will. And all this in a town where they do not know anyone. Needing to start somewhere, they head to the local flower shop and meet Character B. Character B has lived in the town since they were a child. It's the kind of place where everybody knows everybody. And Everybody's business. B dreams of traveling the world one day, but that's a hard dream to accomplish when all you've got is a failing family flower shop. When A comes in to order a funeral arrangement, B finds a friend they didn't know they needed and starts wondering if maybe there's an adventure out there for the both of them.

(A and B open. MxF, MxM, and FxF. Slow burn, with the chance to build an ensemble cast to fill out the town.)

Oath keeper 1​

(Fantasy)
Character A is the future ruler of their kingdom, but thanks to a sudden coup, they've been forced to flee for their life after watching their (mother/father) be brutally executed by the new regime. Character B is a spy. They have spent years undercover in other nations, gathering intel and uncovering plots. But nothing they saw prepared them to watch the ruler they served for years be slaughtered before their eyes. With their last moment of life, the ruler asked that their child be saved, and while the interlopers laughed at the request, B knew it wasn't for them. It was for B themself. Using all their skills as a spy, character B smuggles A out of the kingdom before they can be killed. Now hiding in another country, the real work begins. A must gather enough support to retake their kingdom, and B has to teach them the ways of the world so that they don't give themselves away before they have the chance.

(A and B open MxF, MxM, or FxF. Action-oriented with lots of potential for drama.)

Oath Keeper 2 (aka Make it Mafia)​

(Realistic)

Character A is the child of a prominent organized crime boss. Character B is a trusted confidant of the Don, a real made man. When an enemy family puts a hit out on A, the boss tells B to take A and go into hiding in a small town far away. A and B need to come up with a story to tell the townfolks about who they are, why they're there, and just what the nature of their relationship is without giving away their true identities and hiding from the other family as well as the FBI agent (C) sent to keep an eye on them.

(A and B open, with the potential for C to swoop in and make it a triangle. Mxf, MxM, or FxF. Crime, subterfuge, fake relationships, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back