• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Recruit - F.N.G.

Abendego

As a new recruit of "Calypso Defensive Solutions", a paramilitary private defense company based in the United States, You'll find yourself paired with a mentor tasked with bringing your potential to an edge. Enjoy a life of training alongside a battle proven agent, and experience the human side of an industry mistaken as a bloodthirsty warmonger. Meet people, and experience opportunities abroad alongside your peers. How you got here does not matter, from those given penal sentencing to selfless souls who saw fit to volunteer and all in between. Simply enjoy the ride, and get out what you put in. Calypso Defensive Solutions, a step towards peace achieved.

I don't have a very strict model for a partner, nor a limit necessarily as to how many I'm willing to try out. I typically do paragraph by paragraph typesets, figure it's the best balance for quality and quantity rather than doing one over the other. I can also accept less of course, because let's face it, sometimes there are instances where reactions simply aren't that long due to the simplicity of the situation. Everything tagged is a possibility, typically dictated by the choices and interactions dictated between your characters and mine. The potential for romance or friendship included for you hopeless romantics who seek to find it even in the bleakest circumstances. But yeah, let's have some fun, assuming you're willing to try me out and see if I interest you or not.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back