• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern rebooted

oh my god , i’m reading through all of this and everytime i’m about to respond , a new message comes afsgxhjskslsa

Honestly everyone about to freeze bc Montana mountains in winter are death. I pray for whoever is accepted 🙏

lol my friend just moved to montana and i was like rip girl ur gonna freeze. like nj gets cold but not that cold
Lmao yeah I live 8 hours away and it’s death. Honestly never recommend Montana in winter. Where I live, it’s already Antarctica but there it’s another level. And there’s big bears DX

Lmao yeah I live 8 hours away and it’s death. Honestly never recommend Montana in winter. Where I live, it’s already Antarctica but there it’s another level. And there’s big bears DX
i literally get hives when i'm out in the cold for too long so no thx you couldn't pay me to live there

Wyatt was too similar to Daniel so I've completely changed Daniel.
i am so sorry! i didn't think they were that similar. they both had different qualities and backgrounds......and wyatt can't draw to save his life.

Tbh I’ve never heard of getting hives from the cold
my mom started getting them when i was a kid and it started happening to me last october. its not fun and super annoying bc i end up taking benadryl midday sometimes in the winter and im tired the rest of the day

Xed Xed ; I'm cackling ! I was listening to songs from Victorious last night as well as small snippets of Jade and Beck? and the fc you're using just makes me s h o o k e t h ! i love him !

copacetic copacetic oh my gosh, that reminds me of when i ended up getting hives just from the heat rather than the cold? so i definitely get that. . . it's terrible and it doesn't help that the hives reminds me of "dots" and i have a fear of 'em :/

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ; awww, you're welcome Micah !

r e i r e i tea, coffee, and allergy pills is the way to go ! i think also painkillers for cramps and cough drops for sore throat too. . . .

i literally get hives when i'm out in the cold for too long so no thx you couldn't pay me to live there

That's crazy!! I'd be so sad, I can't stand being hot! I get hives around too many people tbh

Honestly everyone about to freeze bc Montana mountains in winter are death. I pray for whoever is accepted 🙏

Tbh I have never been to Montana XD But I love the cold so maybe I could take it??

That's crazy!! I'd be so sad, I can't stand being hot! I get hives around too many people tbh

Tbh I have never been to Montana XD But I love the cold so maybe I could take it??
It’s really intense. It’s super cold and lots of snow. Lots of power outages in the countryside

I literally thought the incident was Anna dying for some reason WHY AM I DUMB

Anyway

r e i r e i Um
Where was Zeke to join the beat-up-the-prick squad?
He's doing a weird manly yell and scaring everyone
Also Micah's sitting here like, "LOOK AT THAT GIRL SHE'S ADORABLE AD;LKJADLSKJFL;ASJD DAMMIT I WISH I HAD A KID

I realized that I don't really have that much time to create a character or even rp anymore, so I won't be participating in this rp anymore. Good luck to everyone else though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back