• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
‘So you wanna be a hero kid, well- whoopty do. I’ve been around the block with other blockheads just like you.’

We had to face it: Superheroes were getting old. The year 2065, and we were stuck with 80-year-old Justice League to defend the universe. And lately, supers just stopped showing up. No kids with powers, no tragic backstories. Generation after generation had been normal. Until January of 2072. That month, 17 children were born. Only 17. Which is unusual to be sure. And what was even more shocking, was that they were not normal. But they never let anyone know that. What was even more strange was that it kept happening. Months and years, only a handful of super-powered children born. Was it a warning? Or perhaps a preparation?

Now, October 12th 2091, the world attends Superman’s funeral. It is time for our heroes to step up, but are they ready to face a world that has lost nearly all hope?

-Rules-
-At least be able to approach 18+ themes, such as extreme violence, torture, and gore
-All characters that are super powered have to be 13+
-Don’t be mean in the OOC chat
-Respect others ideas
-Everything is fade-to-black, so don’t be super weird
-As long as you’re respectful, you can do whatever you want
-Ask before you make more than one character!

-Preferences-
-Post lengths should be around a paragraph, but don’t feel the need to match what others write
-Don’t be overpowered
Ex: I can kill everyone in second (or) I have a sword that’s a one hit kill. DO NOT DO THIS! I WILL PERSONALLY KICK YOU OUT OF THE ROLEPLAY IF YOU DO THIS!
-Try to be creative and descriptive, don’t just give people dialogue

Ready to rp? Tell me!

Eh ill wait to see if this is even going to get off the ground first. Rather not waste time making a CS for something that doesnt run.

It happens more often than you think on RPN, hence holding back until i can see its actually starting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back