• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Reboot of Nightmares of the Second Age [Forum] [Dice]

If you have not yet received a invite to post in the board, you can consider yourself too late to apply. I have to cut the submissions off somewhere. We can now move this conversation to the Daily Scribe thread. Or keep posting here. I'm flexible.

If you want, you can put yourself on the wait list in the event that people stop posting.

I changed the status of the forum to be able to accept posts from others, so go ahead and put in a submission. I wish I could accept everyone that requested to join, but there is a limit to the number of people I can handle.

Sherwood said:
The location you are hiding in has been altered to be bigger on the inside than on the outside thanks to Wyld shaping, Solar magic, and a nod and wink from the Maiden of Secrets.
Wait! How many dots is a Tardus?

Or it could just be a cabinet of Woven Dreams of a Fair Folk Chancel.

For how we were frozen, there is the Eternal Crystalline Encasement Spell or the Veil that Holds Back Time from 1E Castebook Twilight.

Alright, thanks to Sherwood I have posted my character proposal on the waitlist. Out of curiosity, how would having a 5-dot suit of artifact armor fused to your body work crunch-wise?

[QUOTE="Seeker of the End]Alright, thanks to Sherwood I have posted my character proposal on the waitlist. Out of curiosity, how would having a 5-dot suit of artifact armor fused to your body work crunch-wise?

[/QUOTE]
Like a piece of biomagitech that requires a medicine roll to done or remove and for which attunement cannot be broken.

[QUOTE="Seeker of the End]Alright, thanks to Sherwood I have posted my character proposal on the waitlist. Out of curiosity, how would having a 5-dot suit of artifact armor fused to your body work crunch-wise?

[/QUOTE]
Lol I had a high circle warrior in Earthdawn who was in that very situation. It made for some interesting situations.

Pretty much. The armor is fused on my character's body permanently from a procedure to create a person capable to taking down Solars that the Old Deliberative saw as a threat. He answered directly to the Deliberative and was one of the first people to realize that the Solars were falling deeper and deeper into the Great Curse.

The attunement to his armor cannot be broken, he can still eat and drink (somewhat), and he can never return back to normal. I'm planning on giving him normal statistics in character generation but adding on the stat bonuses from the armor afterwards. I might have to home-brew the thing unfortunately...

hellrazoromega said:
Lol I had a high circle warrior in Earthdawn who was in that very situation. It made for some interesting situations.
One word: Alchemicals.

Alright, I posted my character and fleshed out most of his stuff except for his armor and a few custom stuff that I gave him. I should have his backstory up by tonight. How does he look so far?

PS: Sorry to double post.

Gave it a once over, posted in the thread itself. Might want to switch over to posting in the OOC thread instead of here though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back