• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper: Origins OOC

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Triad didn't work the way we wanted it to, so we decided to completely re-do the series in hopes that we could do better.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, I see. Well, best of luck in this one. You've got some pretty good stuff here, as always.

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]FFFFIIIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z!!!!!!skDFFAJFASFakjsf

[/QUOTE]
No.

Stop, don't talk to me! Loser lameo wannabe like oh! Totally.

Sorry....that song....

WeirdisFun said:
Aramis Migwell Age: 20

20111018142104tatsumi_oga.png

Physical Description: Let's see, he stands at 6'7, brown hair, has a face that looks like someone you don't want to mess with, a bit of a muscular build...yeah that's about it

Mental State: Very Sane, whatever you'll try to make this guy insane, it will not happen

Personality: Despite his terrifying looks, he's not actually a bad guy, it's true he's known to be a delinquent but he was misunderstood. Aramis is very hard working,humble and determined to do anything, he's also actually very caring to others but no one seen this side of him because of his intimidating look because of this personality he helped someone who's in a pinch so he's also helpful, Aramis is also smart and clever at times but doesn't show it.You can also say he doesn't talk much but he's approachable...if only he doesn't have that terrifying look.

Personal Background: Before the Reapers came, he was a baseball player of a certain academy, everyone says he's too good at baseball and has good grades but he was misunderstood as a delinquent because of his appearance, he never hurt somebody and tries to help them but in the end he's still seen as a monster to the others, he has only two best friends where they do things together, he met them when he's walking back to his home it was happy and all, however the Reapers came out from nowhere at the academy and the three hid somewhere and stayed there for a week good thing there is food and other necessities for them to use, 5 weeks has passed and his friends can't take it anymore, he goes outside to check anything and see if it's all over, he saw his dead schoolmates but it doesn't faze him since he tries to stay sane as possible unlike his friends, 10 minutes has passed so he goes back to their safe room with a smile because it's all over but what he didn't expect was his two best friends committed suicide, he fell to his knees and almost gone insane but his will is not easily breakable so he tries to stay sane as possible. That was 2 years ago and today he joined weave.

Likes & Dislikes:

O Baseball

O Science (even he doesn't have any knowledge about it)

O Sports

O Health

O His Friends (too bad his friends died)

O His Older sister

X Anyone not caring about themselves

X Suicide

X Calling him in nicknames

X Too much Junk Food

Requested Core: Grunt Core Dust Threads

Requested Squad: Any Squad

Requested Rank: 3 or 4

Weapon of Choice: A large glove that he uses for catching anything or but it doesn't look like a pitcher glove (be it a bullet, a spiked ball, or something that he can catch...bladed weapons included), A metal ball, and a water gun?? (I don't know how the hell he uses this...actually I think I know)

Fighting Style: Mostly keeps his distance and use range attacks but it doesn't mean he can't do close combat but mostly he's great at range attacks (especially if it's like baseball...you don't want this guy do a precise fastball using a ball shaped metal and throw it at you in 113 mph or 130 if he goes over his limit)

Reason For Fighting: To keep himself stronger and sane and save people in despair. (In short SSS, Strength,Sane,and Save)

Strengths & Weaknesses:

O Able to react and predict incoming projectiles or attacks

O He's a great Marksman

O His large glove can be used for hand to hand combat (and it hurts like hell) (it can be used to catch incoming attacks)

O ...he has common sense?

O Using the magnus effect at his throws, his ball shaped projectiles can curve at his desired destination

X Catching a live Grenade even using the glove is not a good idea (it's almost like a suicide attempt to him)

X If he's forced to go hand to hand or close combat on a close combat expert...chances of him winning is thin

X If he's not fast enough it'll be almost impossible for him to catch an attack but he can adapt to it

X His right hand is a bit injured so his throws are not that fast (that's why he can only throw it at the speed of 113 mph)

Combat Experience: He has some experience and even experienced some life and death situations.

Weave Status: A New Recruit

Extra Information: When he smiles, he looks like a sadistic person that's about to torture you but that's not his intention...because of this he hardly smiles

He has an older sister

He also tried other sports or any games

He sounds like a really fun character :o

Also- Nice face claim. LOL <3 I need to finish Beelzebub badly

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]He sounds like a really fun character :o
Also- Nice face claim. LOL <3 I need to finish Beelzebub badly

[/QUOTE]
now that reminds me I also need to finish it xD

Gah, I'm missing so much stupid life.... Oh well, I'll be back Monday I have a wedding to attend and an awesome after party to go to after that. So See you guys in a bit :P .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back