• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Really craving a D.Gray-Man RP

AquaLux

the one who needs more sleep
Roleplay Type(s)
So I'll keep this short and sweet, haha. I'm looking for someone to RP D.Gray-Man with me. Now I know that this is an older series and I haven't seen much interest for it as of late, but I've had a very particular craving for an RP ever since I rewatched the anime a little while ago. I want to keep this to the point, so here's what I want from any potential partners:

- Someone to play either a canon character or an OC against my own (usually female) OC. In the case of canon/OC pairings, I can double, so if you play a canon for my OC, I can also play a canon for yours.
- Someone who can write at least a couple of decent sized paragraphs per reply. Or, just someone who can help me keep the RP going so it doesn't get boring.
- Someone who can plan and talk with me about the RP. I want to hear all of your ideas and such. Even if you're just gushing over characters and relationships, I love that stuff.

Please PM me if you're interested so we can get to planning! If you post on this thread, I'll just PM you myself. I prefer to RP over PMs rather than threads anyway, if I'm being honest.

Hey! I am super craving a D.Gray rp rn so i would totally be up for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back