• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Real Queer Partner Search (OC only)

Araellion

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Howdy!

I'm Araellion but most people call me Mike. I use He/They pronouns and I'm itching for some really queer plots! Any flavour of queer/lgbt+ you can throw at me I'm up for: lesbian enemies-to-lovers, non-binary peeps all over the place, queerplatonic relationships, you name it!

Some general information:

+ Please send a PM, don't comment here unless you can't send PMs yet.

+ Wrote this at 1am while severely sleep deprived so if I seem a bit all over the place that's why. I promise I'm pretty chill and easy to talk to, and in fact love ooc chatter.

+ The stories don't actually have to be super queer focused. I'm good with any degree of it really, as long as it is in there as an element that has some influence on the characters and how they interact with the world.

+ I usually match length and level of detail to the one I'm writing with, but I tend towards a good 3-5 paragraphs at least, sometimes shorter sometimes longer. Really depends.

+ I'm super patient and ghost friendly, so if you've got a lot going on or just need a break don't worry about it ^w^

+ I do prefer to write with people over 18.

+ Love super fluffy stuff as well as dark angst where everyone suffers, and everything in between. Breaking characters and seeing what they're made of is fun, but lighter moments and happiness is nice too, ya know?

+ Only looking for OC characters. You can suggest fandom universes if you want but even then I only do original characters within fandom settings.

+ On that note I'm pretty open to ideas. Everything in this thread is just suggestions to use as springboards for more ideas to flesh out stories.

Some fandoms I'm familiar with:

Beastars
Cats (1998 movie)
Tokyo ghoul
Death note
Tokyo mew mew
Kakegurui
Ansatsu kyoushitsu
Kuroshitsuji
Ace attorney
Pokemon
Book of Mormon
Legally Blond
Wicked
Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of fleet street
Burlesque
Lucifer
The librarians
Harry potter
Anne Rice's vampire chronicles
Hazbin Hotel/Helluva boss
Rick & Morty
Jekyll and Hyde
Killing Eve
Les Miserables
Pitch Perfect
Good Omens
The bible (this is the only fandom I'm fine with using Canon characters for)
Death Parade

Tropes and general pairings I enjoy:

Assassin x assassin
Criminal mastermind x detective
Detective x detective
Killer x Killer
Priest x demon
principal's daughter x rebel kid
In the closet x out
Vampire x werewolf/human/vampire
Ghoul x dove
Demon x Angel