• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Ravenswood Village] The Missing Brewer

Mentions: Elvario Elvario SoftSmile SoftSmile Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Speed Speed
OOC: 2 skips for ryker. 1 skip for Zui
Time: 7:00pm
Weather: cool temperatures, still an hour of sunlight left, shady in the forest
Cooldown:
TLDR:
Post Listening:

The Ravenswood

de2cac69d560cce80f841ee3e8e25fdc--forest-wallpaper-hd-wallpaper.jpg

"My name is NPC A,"

Says NPC A as he gets dragged along by Lee. The young man really did look useless, but the encouraging words make him tag along all the same. Unarmed, unequipped, and not likely to be skilled in much of anything yet, he was an extra set of hands and little more. Arashi, on the other hand, revealed he was fit and trained in weapons according to his appraisal. He was at least as proficient as a soldier. He also had skills in business and academia. Although lesser than his martial talents, he knew magic too. Sort of an all-rounder, he had some social skills as well. Very clearly an educated and trained individual.

"There were 5 men that ambushed me and my wife on the trail coming to town. We were on horses. They pulled a line that knocked me and my lady off our mounts. they were on us in a flash. They robbed me of my valuables and weapons. They kidnapped my wife. I assume they stole at least one of the horses,"

Arashi fumed as he recollected the event as they made their way up the path in the Ravenswood. It was not long before they came to a fork in the path. There was stirred up dirt and dirty rope left behind.

"Even without getting robbed, they looked the part of bandits enough. Poorly dressed. Dirty. Smelly. Most of them looked muscular. Toughs or perhaps ex-soldiers or mercs of some kind probably..."

After looking around a moment in the gloom, Arashi pointed in a direction.

" I recall them going off in that direction after they left me here in the dirt,"

Arashi concluded and started marching off into the thick underbrush of the forest, leaving the trail behind. This general area of the forest matched up with what the hunters said was the stomping grounds of the bandits.

As the party ventured deeper into the dense forest, their senses were flooded with the wild beauty and untamed energy that surrounded them. The air was thick with the earthy scent of damp soil and moss, mixed with the fragrant aroma of wildflowers that grew in scattered patches. Overhead, the canopy of trees created a kaleidoscope of green and orange hues, with setting sunlight filtering through in dappled patterns, casting a fading, golden glow on the forest floor. The sound of their footsteps, crunching on the carpet of fallen leaves and twigs, was accompanied by the distant melody of evening birdsong and the rustling of small creatures that scampered away as they passed. Occasionally, the snap of a twig or a sudden rustle of bushes hinted at the presence of larger animals hidden from view. As they navigated the underbrush, their fingers brushed against the rough bark of trees, the velvety softness of moss, and the cool, damp foliage that hung low over their path. Thorns from the occasional bramble snagged at their clothing, serving as a reminder that the forest could be as unforgiving as it was enchanting. As they passed various bushes, some would have wild berries growing on them. They would be sweet and tart to the taste and linger on the tongue for a time even after swallowed.

Novama_medieval_fantasy_barons_son_young_man_dirty_sweaty_well__b3dc1fb6-aee5-4e85-a1db-b1bcd0eeb54c.png
contextsignature.jpg

Zahrah Fiore

latest

Astolfo
Mentions: Zuì Dàmāo SoftSmile SoftSmile | Lee Speed Speed | Ryker Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia | Novama Novama

Zahrah was a bit confused when their latest friend, Lee, was trying to convince the youth to stick around. After all, if the youth really did strike Lee's fancy, dragging him along to where he might meet his death wasn't the brightest plan, right? When Enpeecea stated his name, however, Zahrah perked up. “Oh, oh, oh! I know this one. Abort, Lee, abort! Send him back instantly! If it's not even a named NPC, so he'll likely die gruesomely at the first moment we see trouble. We're not in the business of getting our NPC's killed, we're here to maximise their happiness, so he should really return to the background scene! We've pulled someone unnamed into the foreground, what dangerous twist~ We must undo it for the sake of complying with the end-user agreement!” Yes, yes, they remembered how NPC's worked from their past life. This was definitely not it though, they were clearly breaking some laws and rules.

Then they turned to NPC A. “Now, dearest Enpeecea, be off to the wonderful land of hardcoded patterns, where you belong! Be free from the bonds of free will and adventure that we've tried to enforce upon you and roam the village in all your NPC-based happiness!” They said, trying to wring the NPC free from Lee's grip as they sent him back, trying to convince him to leave and Lee to let him go using [Smooth Talker A] while at it.

As for Arashi, however, that was a lot more fun. “Oh my, oh my, such an all-rounder~ A fighter, a mage and a academic?!? I'm surprised those bandits went after your wife instead of going after you~ Your wife must be absolutely amazing to be considered the better target!” They'd reached their own conclusions. “I see, I see. So it's five against five! Although I guess I could try to convert them all again~ It worked once before~”

Zahrah pondered about the description. “Hmm. Yes, yes. There is an odd pattern between banditry and being scentally challenged. Perhaps one leads to the other? That would be a worthwhile research. Would eradicating scentally challenged people lead to an end to banditry? Or would ending banditry decrease the amount of scentally challenged people? Truly a question of the ages, yes, yes.” At times like these, they were reminded of how much research they still had left to do in these realms.

“Ohohoho~ This place is quite wonderful~ It's a shame there's bandits, otherwise we could've had a most magnificent pick-nick here~” That's when they recalled something, as the moved in to whisper something to Lee. “Hey, psst, Lee, hey, get this... You know how in movies someone pretends to be with the adventurers and it turns out they're actually a villain? That's a common trope, right, right? With mister Arashi saying the bandits might be former mercs or ex-soldiers and he himself looking like one, do you think this is one of those tropes? He also seems to know his way around here pretty well as well~ Do you think mister Arashi is secretly a handsome bandit captain?!? Or maybe they just threatened him to lure in people by using his wife~ Oho~ Walking into a trap would be rather exciting, wouldn't it? Come on, come on, let's run into it faster~” They were rather excited about seeing if this would be a trap, like they expected it might be.

Smooth Talker – Character Grade A, Appraisal A, Empathy B, Insight B, Performance [Acting] F, Persuasion B, Seduction B, Languages [Common, Terran, Beastial, Sylvan, Monster, Analog] – Character combines whatever (meta)knowledge they can find out about someone with persuasive, empathic and seductive smooth-talking and acting in an attempt to make others act according to their will. Character speaks to them in whichever (of the main) languages they are most comfortable with. - Grade A – 5 Post Cooldown

Last edited:
Lee | F0DC82 | Sheet
GCfXfBV.jpg

Ravenswood Village - Streets outside the Tipsy Raven Tavern
Mentions: Novama Novama Elvario Elvario SoftSmile SoftSmile Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Lee felt a bit displeased with how Zahrah kept on messing with his fun, as she made an effort to keep on bouncing back from Arashi and NPC A. "For someone who talks a lot about happiness, they sure are a bummer to be around." Lee thought while he made his way into the forest, dragging behind the rest of the group. It looked like what really mattered to Zahrah was it's happiness and whatever it thought happiness was. And I guess Lee's initial impression about it was apparently correct. Already distancing himself from NPC A after letting him go earlier, Lee kept to himself since talking to either Arashi or NPC A meant that Zahrah would but in soon enough, and that looked like what Mao and Ryker decided on doing. That was probably the best course of action since they were planning to get the jump on some bandits. It looked like Zahrah had other plans though, but what it did wasn't part of Lee's responsibility; it seemed strong enough to fend for itself.

As they continued to advance, though impressed by the scenery they were passing through, Lee couldn't help but find Arashi strange. There was something about his story that wasn't adding up, but Lee didn't care enough to find out. He'd leave that to the smooth talker. For all he knew, Arashi could have been a genuinely honest man and Lee was just some distrusting jerk. Regardless, for now he needed to lay low, keep any noise he was making to a minimum, and just watch his back. At the end of the day, he knew what he wanted.

"A cold pint of ale." Lee whispered to himself, smirking as he reminded himself why he was there in the first place. But who was he kidding, there was a limit to what he was willing to do for a good drink. And tonight, Lee was probably gonna find out what that limit was.

"Ooh, berries~"

Last edited:
Ryker
Novama Novama Elvario Elvario Speed Speed SoftSmile SoftSmile

Ryker had kept his silence whilst he followed along with the group led by the Husband. The Pink One was still the best bet for getting any sort of trust from this man. Their tag-along in the form of the NPC was a bit disappointing but Ryker chose to accept it and move on. Judging from the conversations in hushed tones he could hear between the Pink One and the Punchy One via his (Heightened Senses👂F) proved that he wasn't the only one who believed this may have been a trap. The Cat was still probably too drunk to even care about such things but Rykers reliance on her was already tenuous. Keeping an ear out for any sudden movements among the trees. Ryker contemplated what he would actually do once he met with the bandits in question. He himself desired to cut them all down so he could become stronger. However he was pretty sure the Pink-One and the Husband would protest. Not that Ryker cared but circumstances could always shift against him if something like that were to occur. Holding his sheathed weapon out to stop the NPC. Ryker took him aside to have a few words.

"If you desire to flee. Do so now while the inevitable battle is on the horizon. I will not hold back if you stumble into the way of the conflict" was all he said before yanking the Cat when it looked like she was stopping to drink something. A drunkard would get in the way. So he would do everything he could to optimize his chances of victory. Though he had no doubts he would survive even if the battle were to push him past his current limitations. The berries that he found could be an additional source of nutrition should he need it. If they happened to be poisonous. He would simply find a way to utilize said poison.

DM5xzsbV4AEh59J.png
Māo was quiet into the forest, her demeanor slowly dropping from sultry to sad. Every so often she’d take a huge gulp of her flask, but would leave it at that. The feline did pay some attention to Arashi, which she had to admit wasn’t a pain to look at, one would even say a pleasure.

However, she was too sapped of her normal energy to even be considering talking to the others. She was just in it for the free alcohol of course, so it wasn’t like she’d have to put in a whole lot of effort. Especially when one of their teammates was seemingly capable of doing the heavy lifting, verbally and physically.

As they talked further, Māo could feel herself tune out of the conversation, buzzing filling her head to where all she heard was her loud thoughts and the ringing of her bell. It would ground her, help her not go too far off.

She can’t keep rationing.

“A cold pint of ale.” Māo heard a whisper, and assumed it to be in her head.

It was like a gun firing at the start of the race, she immediately stopped and started chugging what was left of her flask. It wasn’t as much as she’d hoped. She was barely four gulps in when her mouth went dry. Her tail twitched, standing up anxiously as she shook it a few times for good measure.

“Ugh.” She openly complained, putting the cork back in the gourd before reattaching it. “We’re going so slow! Why should we stop and pick berries?!” She growled at Lee specifically, his voice grating to her sensitive ears.

Taking a deep breath, she held her head in her hands for a few moments before groaning. She should’ve just left with Alfie? Yes, Alfie. She even remembered his name. This little moment of clarity was interrupted by her stomach grumbling. Loudly. While extremely embarrassing, she had become desensitized to the feeling, but visibly accepted defeat; knowingly about to submit to her own hypocrisy.

Māo silently bent over to the berry bushes, picking a bundle for herself with a grim expression on her face.

Lee | F0DC82 | Sheet
GCfXfBV.jpg

Mentions: Novama Novama SoftSmile SoftSmile

Lee silently trailed from the back, munching on the handful of berries he had just plucked. Despite his plans for fun being derailed, he at least had a tasty snack to keep him preoccupied. They were tart and juicy; just the way he liked them. Whether they were safe to eat though, that Lee didn't think of that well. Sometimes, that's what he did; not think.

He was surprised by Mao's sudden outburst. At first Lee thought that it was just her impatience, but after she growled, Lee kind of felt that he was to blame.

"Uh, my bad?" He uttered hesitantly, still trying to keep his voice down. Lee wasn't sure if it was his fault, but chances were that it was. "Yho ghas cahn goh ahh-ed. Dun mahn meh." He whispered, but this time with a mouth full of berries. After a hefty swallow, Lee wiped his mouth clean. "I'll catch up~" He probably was going to.

As their party continued to advance, Lee couldn't help but notice Mao suddenly stopping to pick up some berries of her own. Though it was contradictory to what she said earlier, Lee didn't mind. Those things happen from time to time. "She must me hungry." He thought. Walking up beside her, Lee offered her some of the rations he had on hand. "It's just jerky and some water, but it's better than nothing." He offered Mao a piece and a waterskin while stuffing the last few berries he had into his mouth.

Mentions: Elvario Elvario SoftSmile SoftSmile Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Speed Speed
OOC: 2 skips for ryker. 1 skip for Zui, Free ability use is now over. Combat rules are in play. Assume any abilities used in the prior round are now on cooldown.
Time: 7:10pm
Cooldown:
TLDR: A few party members got caught in traps set by bandits. The bandit camp is now visible. Bandits are closing in on the party. The hostages of the bandits are currently tied to a post in the camp
Post Listening:

The Ravenswood

NPC A, feeling overwhelmed by the situation and taking the advice of the party, hesitantly decides to turn back towards the safety of the village. With a nervous nod, he begins retracing his steps towards home.

As the party continues onward, Arashi, Lee, Mao, and even NPC A, who hadn't quite left yet, all approach the bushes to gather berries or move past them. Unbeknownst to them, the bushes served as camouflage for cunningly designed traps set by the bandits. As they each pluck berries from the branches or otherwise disturbed the bushes, they unwittingly triggered the traps.

Arashi was suddenly yanked off the ground, caught in a rope snare that tightened around his ankle, leaving him dangling upside down from a sturdy tree branch. Lee, on the other hand, fell victim to a hidden pit trap, lined with sharpened wooden stakes. He would have a split second to Defend himself from an E grade hazard. NPC A, and Mao if she didn't Defend herself from an E grade hazard, would find himself ensnared by large net trap that sprang from the ground, hoisting him up into the air and leaving him hanging helplessly.

Not far from where the traps were set, the bandit camp had come into view. Nestled in a small clearing, the camp consisted of several makeshift tents and a large bonfire crackling at its center. There were roughly ten bandits milling about, some sharpening their weapons, while others stood guard or tended to the fire. They seemed to be on alert, though not entirely expecting an attack. A few hostages including a beautiful woman in torn dress and a beaten dwarf could be seen tied to a post near one of the tents toward the center of the camp. Fear was evident in the woman's eyes.

At the sound of the triggered traps, a couple of bandits notice the commotion and exchanged concerned glances. They quickly communicate the disturbance to the others, and 3 of them cautiously approached the area where the traps were set. They saw their traps had been sprung and find the party members caught in their cleverly hidden snares. The bandits smirk at each other, satisfied with their handiwork, and prepare to move in on their newfound prey.

The bandits were a motley crew, each exhibiting their own distinct appearance and attire. Some wore tattered leather armor adorned with stolen trinkets, while others sported mismatched pieces of chainmail and iron. Their weapons ranged from crude clubs and rusty daggers to more refined swords and crossbows. The bandits displayed a variety of facial features, with many of them having unkempt beards, scars, or tattoos that told stories of past altercations. Despite their disheveled appearance, they all carried themselves with a certain level of confidence and ruthlessness that suggested they were no strangers to violence. Their eyes seemed to be constantly scanning the surroundings, a mixture of wariness and anticipation. The overall threat level of these bandits appeared to be significant to the average village, especially considering their numbers and evident experience in setting up traps and ambushes. They might not have been the most skilled or disciplined of foes, but their resourcefulness made them dangerous adversaries for any who dared to cross their path. The villagers that remained far away in the town had likely made wise decisions that day.

Novama_medieval_fantasy_barons_son_young_man_dirty_sweaty_well__b3dc1fb6-aee5-4e85-a1db-b1bcd0eeb54c.png
contextsignature.jpg

Zahrah Fiore

latest

Astolfo

“Oh my, berry traps! That's quite original~” That was Zahrah's first reaction to seeing everyone else get (almost?) entrapped in one way or another. Their next move was to extend their arm [Elasticity F] to borrow Arashi's weapon (assuming he had any due to his training in them) and would use it to try cutting him down. “Would you mind getting the others out as well? Being stuck in traps is bound to be bad for happiness~ I'm going off to have a chat with the bandits!” They proudly proclaimed. (Action 1: Elasticity F to try free Arashi.)

They were quick to head in the direction of the approaching bandits, trying not to run into a trap themselves. (Action 2: heading towards bandits.)

As they spotted the bandits, they gave them a cheerful wave. “Hello, hello! That was some mighty interesting trap-work you folk have set up there~ You've also chosen a really cool location for camping~ You guys must be amazing outdoors types, right? I always have a respect for people that know how to do the whole survival thing, as it's a way to obtain happiness with only the most minimalistic of minimals, you know? Survival is one of the more intriguing ways to obtain happiness, yes, yes! I'd be so honoured if you could teach me how to make such traps! Could you please explain them to me? I want to be able to appreciate them in all their glorious ingenuity! Yes, yes!” They requested, going all-out from the get-go by using [Smooth Talker A] on the bandits. “As a proud [Member of the Mile High Club of Happiness] I can assure you that everything I learn will further global happiness research, yes, yes, yes!” (Action 3, Smooth Talker)

Perhaps their initial intend might've been to buy time, but they'd completely forgotten about it halfway through their talk with the bandits and had instead become genuinely intrigued by the happiness potential of trap-making and outdoor living. They were also using their [Convict Converter] and [Solution Seeker] to try getting through to these folks a bit better,

A Grade CD's (0/5)
Smooth Talker – Character Grade A, Appraisal A, Empathy B, Insight B, Performance [Acting] F, Persuasion B, Seduction B, Languages [Common, Terran, Beastial, Sylvan, Monster, Analog] – Character combines whatever (meta)knowledge they can find out about someone with persuasive, empathic and seductive smooth-talking and acting in an attempt to make others act according to their will. Character speaks to them in whichever (of the main) languages they are most comfortable with. - Grade A – 5 Post Cooldown
F Grade CD's (0/0)

[Mile High Club of Happiness Member] - Character was able to bring happiness over a mile into the sky. Truly an achievement for the happiness society. The title alone has the power to bring smiles to all who hear of it. They may not even know why they smile.

[Convict Converter] - Character is able to turn even even the lousiest bandits or criminals into hard-working folk.

[Solution Seeker] - Character regularly displays an interest and puts forth effort in trying to solve the various problems that plague the world. Character will have an easier time uncovering problems that need help.

Lee | F0DC82 | Sheet
GCfXfBV.jpg

Mentions: Novama Novama SoftSmile SoftSmile
Becoming a human pincushion because he decided to pluck a few berries was not the type of death Lee wanted. If that was how he was going to be remembered by, Lee would rather be forgotten. Such thoughts flooded his mind the moment the trap triggered, causing the ground he stood on to slowly give. "Woah!" He yelled.

Instinctively going for a quick jump forward [Special Movement - Speed Burst F, Jumping F, Energized F], Lee pushed off from the collapsing ground. His reflexes were not as fast as he believed them to be, so it was not enough to have him fully avoid the trap. However, it did give him enough time to kick off slightly to launch him forward, allowing him to grab on to the ground just beyond the edge of the hole the wooden spikes were placed in. Lee's fingers dug into the soil [Fighting Style - Natural Weapons F, Penetrating F, Energized F], securing his grip that would allow him to slowly crawl out to safety for the rest of the turn.

Though he was smiling and slightly laughing as he got up on one knee, Lee was definitely annoyed for falling for such a simple trap. The small but visible pulsating vein along the corner of his forehead made this obvious. Feeling as if the wind got knocked out of him, Lee was trying to catch his breath while cracking his knuckles and neck in preparation for what looked to be a fight.

"I guess the fun starts here~"

Not really minding what the others where doing or even attempting to help them out, Lee decided to lay low and stuck to the sides, letting Zahrah do what she did best while he tried to quietly circle around the bandit camp.

Ryker
Novama Novama Elvario Elvario SoftSmile SoftSmile Speed Speed
katana GIF

The berries Ryker reached out for were his undoing. Trapped by the carefully laid snare that soon prevented any sudden movement on his part. These bandits had managed to stop his blade. However Ryker was more miffed that a mere trap had been the thing to get him rather than some great foe. Getting a quick glance-over at the bandit camp. Hostages could be seen tied up. Bofar the Dwarf was obviously the shorter one. Pulling off a (Teleport F) to perch on a large tree branch (1st Action). Ryker saw the Cat, NPC and Husband still trapped. The Pink one was currently trying to engage the bandits in peaceful negotiations. As for the Punchy One's location. Ryker assumed he was going elsewhere to launch an attack utilizing whatever form of unarmed combat he did.

Noticing a rope tied to the next branch over leading down to a post in the camp. He traveled down the rope like a zipline using his sheathed sword (2nd Action). The Pink One's loud and stupid mouth was useful for things like this. Ryker found himself facing two bandits armed with rather primitive weapons. Assuming the quickdraw stance he'd practiced day in and out. His opening move would be (Quickdraw [Fighting Style Katana F + Teleport F + Heightened Sense F] ). Kicking off the ground while flicking his sword a few millimeters out of the sheath. Ryker reappeared with his weapon drawn on the other side of both bandits.

DM5xzsbV4AEh59J.png
Collecting one berries the first minute and in a cartoon-esque net trap the second, she blew up. “YOU MOTHERFUCKING DEAD MEN. WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE I WILL DISEMBOWEL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.” Her [claws] began cutting through the net at ridiculous speed, her anger not quelled by the small amounts of alcohol in her system.

Māo hissed at Zahrah for even trying to make nice with them. She shook the net violently, forgetting about her freedom as she yelled at the construct. “We can make friends later darling! Right now I’m going to need you to bash those cocksucking c*nts! I NEED MY LIQUOR! NOW!

Meowing angrily, she trips and falls in the net as she tries to get her footing, making her even more upset. Eventually, she stops caring, tired from all of the yelling. She looks around at her teammates and figures ‘they got this’. She shrugs nonchalantly as she puts her feet up, closing her eyes. “Oh well! Better rescue me after this really big fight. Darn. Sorry lovelies!”

Last edited:
OOC: 2 skips for ryker. 1 skip for Zui, While the zipline was fine this time, that's generally an example of godmodding where you change or add to the scene to convenience your character. Ask first next time ^_^
Time: 7:20pm
Cooldown:
TLDR: 2 npcs and Zui are hanging dangerously in a tree above spikes, Lee was injured and now getting shot at, Zahrah was at risk of being apprehended, Ryker broke his sword and is getting attacked
Post Listening:

The Ravenswood

As Zahrah searched for a weapon to help Arashi, she recalled that he had mentioned earlier how the bandits had stolen all his possessions. Unfortunately, this left her without a means to aid him in his current predicament. Meanwhile, her Smooth Talker ability was still on cooldown, and it was evident that the bandits had little interest in what she had to say.

Lee's quick jump forward proved to be not fast enough. His foot caught one of the sharpened wooden stakes as he attempted to escape the pit, causing severe injury to his foot and resulting in a loss of 1 HP. Despite the pain, he managed to scramble away from the pit.

After using his teleport earlier, Ryker found himself lacking the energy to perform his quickdraw technique. As he confronted the two bandits wielding primitive, yet dense clubs, his regular attack didn't do much to their metal clubs as they raised them in a joint defense against his sword stroke. HIs sword broke from the effort. With their weapons still intact, the two bandits retaliated and launched an attack on Ryker with their clubs. (F grade attack +1)

Zui, NPC A, and Arashi continued to hang helplessly in their respective nets or dangling by their ankles in the air, observing the chaos below. Zui noticed hidden spike pits beneath them, and with her sharp claws, managed to sever enough of the net to potentially free herself. However, she would have to make a decision and save from an E grade hazard if she chose to fall.

Meanwhile, Zahrah's had two bandits approach it with weapons drawn. It would need to save from an E grade effort to avoid being captured between their weapons and muscle as both men tried to grab the doll.

The other six bandits were not idle during this time. Two of them, armed with crossbows, took aim at Lee from a distance, attempting to capitalize on his injured state. (F grade attack +1) The remaining three bandits focused on securing the camp and keeping a watchful eye on the hostages, ensuring that they didn't attempt to escape during the chaos. The party would need to act quickly and carefully to stand a chance against these cunning and ruthless adversaries. Ryker was in most danger since even if he took out the 2 bandits before him, 3 more just waited and sneered from behind them.

contextsignature.jpg

Zahrah Fiore

latest

Astolfo

Well, that wasn't fun. Zahrah decided to dodge the attempts to grab them, using a combination of Elasticity F to be more flexible and Insight E to try figure out the bandits next moves (as a makeshift ability E). As they were doing so, they'd speak up with [Smooth Talker D]. “Oh, come on! That's no fun! I know some guys like to play rough and all, but I'm really proud of how my mom made me so I don't want to get dirty and torn up~ Can't you like, play a little nicer? I can teach you how to sew stuff! Or, like, you teach me how to make traps as awesome! Come on, don't ignore me! We could be having so much more fun than what we're doing now~ Hey, hey, let's ignore the fighting and do more talking! Oh, oh, I could teach you other languages as well. Did you know that beastfolk use animal sounds? It's really adorable! I also like beeping and bopping the Analog patterns, it's really authentic! Or the soothing sounds of Sylvan~ Like speaking through a forest! By the way, perhaps you two know! My friend, miss Mao, is said to sell some sort of mysterious Flesh, but nobody wants to tell me where she gets it! It's driving me nuts not knowing that mystery! How can someone sell flesh when they're not a butcher? Where does the meat come from! Where does it go? It's all so mysterious! We should totally figure that out together, you, him, me, your buddies! Let's become investigators of the mysterious flesh source! Hey, hey, ho!” They'd made up their plan, now they just needed to get their new friends on board with it.

A Grade CD's (2/5) Should've been 1/5 last round.

D Grade CD's (0/3)
Smooth Talker – Character Grade D, Appraisal D, Empathy D, Insight D, Performance [Acting] F, Persuasion D, Seduction D, Languages [Common, Terran, Beastial, Sylvan, Monster, Analog] – Character combines whatever (meta)knowledge they can find out about someone with persuasive, empathic and seductive smooth-talking and acting in an attempt to make others act according to their will. Character speaks to them in whichever (of the main) languages they are most comfortable with. - Grade D – 3 Post Cooldown
E Grade CD's (0/2)
Elasticity F / Insight E

DM5xzsbV4AEh59J.png

Opening one of her eyes nonchalantly, seeing Ryker and the mess he had got himself into. Her net was hanging by a thread already, and just needed one precise strike to come loose. Māo sighed heavily after mulling it over for a second, her claws cutting through the rest of the netting.

With half of the net cut, she was let free, but kept her legs connected in the net to not fall. Instead she reached her arms out, grabbing onto the lower part of the net before letting her feet go. With a little momentum, she swings over the hazard and lands on safe ground.

“I’m coming cutie!” She calls to Arashi as she runs over to the tree he’s dangling from.

She studies it for a second before starting to climb. Her [claws] make the process much easier and faster. With a single swat of her hand, Arashi’s rope was cut free as she trusted he would be able to fall without getting seriously injured.

"You okay darling?"

Lee | F0DC82 | Sheet
GCfXfBV.jpg

Mentions: Novama Novama

Though he tried his best, Lee's speed was proven to have been lacking for this particular situation. Despite his efforts, he couldn't avoid the pointy well-crafted trap. Well, he couldn't completely avoid it. Though he managed to move away a bit, Lee gritted his teeth as a wooden stake still pierced his right foot.

The scenario where he simply smiled and laughed while getting up on one knee was merely an alternate reality where he did successfully escape the stake-filled pit. Unfortunately, in the reality he found himself in, he wasn't as lucky. Though he did manage to scramble away despite his bleeding foot. Not really minding what the others where doing or even attempting to help them out - since he didn't have the luxury to do so - Lee had his own problem he had to deal with. He wanted to lay low and stick to the sides, letting the rest, particularly Zahrah, to do what she did best. However, it wasn't that simple. Some bandits had taken an interest in him with two in particular already aiming at him with their crossbows.

Lee kissed his teeth in annoyance, flipping the bandits off with both hands as he turned his torso and head to the left as a feint, before immediately going the opposite direction (Deception F, Energized F) kicking off with his uninjured foot in a burst of speed (Special Movement [Speed Burst] F, Fast F, Energized F) hoping to bait their shots and juking his way to safety with some large strides until he was behind one of the thicker tree trunks.

Last edited:
OOC: 3 skips for ryker. 1 skip for Zui,
Time: 7:30pm
Cooldown:
TLDR: Zahrah distracts a bandit while the other is still trying to do the job of apprehending it, lee dodges bolts, Zui hurts herself and nearly kills Arashi, Ryker is getting abducted.
Post Listening:

The Ravenswood

As the chaos of battle continued to unfold, Zahrah managed to evade the bandits who tried to grab it, using its impressive flexibility and insight to predict their movements. Its Smooth Talker ability was back, and it wasted no time in engaging the bandits with a torrent of words. One of the bandits seemed momentarily distracted, tilting his head to listen to the seemingly innocuous chatter, momentarily forgetting about the intense combat around him. The other bandit would shot at him to ignore Zahrah as he would go in for another grab. (F attack)

Meanwhile, Lee skillfully used his abilities to narrowly avoid the crossbow bolts from the bandits aiming at him. He zigzagged through the forest, using the trees for cover as he put more distance between himself and his attackers. The bandits gritted their teeth in frustration as their prey managed to slip away, their shots finding nothing but bark and leaves. They would keep watch for Lee to return or another target to become available.

Ryker, on the other hand, was not so fortunate. The two bandits he faced were relentless, and their powerful clubs struck him mercilessly, knocking him senseless. With his sword shattered, and his body bruised and battered, Ryker was severely wounded as the bandits attempted to apprehend him.

As Zui swung herself to safety, she wasn't quite nimble enough to pull off the maneuver flawlessly. She would feel pain as she landed, taking 1 point of damage.

Arashi's fate, however, was a tragic one. As Zui cut his rope, he plummeted towards the ground, but his fall was interrupted by the cruel spikes below. The impact was brutal, severely injuring Arashi as he cried out in agony. These wounds were severe, threatening to kill him or leave him maimed for life. The party's situation had grown more desperate than ever, and they would need to act quickly to save their friend and deal with the ruthless bandits. NPC A continues to wiggle useless in his net that hung from a tree.

contextsignature.jpg

Ryker
Novama Novama SoftSmile SoftSmile Elvario Elvario Speed Speed

japanese sword animation GIF by nerdo

Pushed back by a heavy hitting blow from the brigand armed with a club made from hardwood. Ryker felt blood drip down the side of his face from the club hitting a soft patch of skin. Despite the hefty damage done to his body from the last flurry of blows. He didn't feel like he was losing in the least. Ryker had experienced that feeling of utter hopelessness when the dragon came for his home. Looking and experiencing the assault of something so far above your power level had changed Ryker's outlook. These grimy bandits weren't even in the same league as that beast. Tightening the grip on the scabbard he'd been using to deflect as many blows as he could. Ryker lamented the loss of his sword for only a moment. Thinking too much on things he couldn't change would hinder his ability to focus on the moment. What mattered was the right here, the right now in front of him. Noticing a sword that looked fancier than the weapons used by the bandits. Ryker clutched the armor covering his heart and triggered Flickering [Energize F + Teleport F] {Action 1}. His body surged with new life.

Ryker warped to the other side of the bandits to swipe up the sword from the pile of loot (Teleport F: Action 2). The scabbard was wrecked, likely due to the recklessness of these individuals. Looking to the bandits and feeling the pain in his joints. A brand new technique exploded into Rykers mind. Sheathing his new sword and taking a breath. Ryker warped behind the bandits once more and flicking his blade from the sheath. He executed a 360 degree horizontal slash. His targets were the backs of the knees. He decided to call this technique Warp Spin (Teleport F + Fighting Style F + Technique {Accurate} + Heightened Sense 👂F + Super-Strength F [Action 3] ) .Although his body hurt and there was blood on his clothes. Ryker felt he was making some real progress.

Zahrah Fiore

latest

Astolfo

Their tactics worked... somewhat. So they figured they'd try more! First, they would attempt to dodge once more by predicting the opponent's grabbing movement and using their flexible body for dodging him (Elasticity F / Insight F). They hadn't gotten a reply yet, but they did get the attention of one of the bandits, so surely, surely this would work if they just kept trying hard enough~

And thus... [Smooth Talker C] was entering the scene. “Okay, okay, if helping me find out the source of Mao's flesh isn't working and you don't want to teach me trap-making, that's alright, there's totally other fun things we could be doing, other than you guys trying to play rough with me~ Believe it or not, but I'm a gentle soul~ I think, at least! Anyhow, anyhow! Did you guys ever hear about Robin Hood? He's like a dude that's an archer and I think he's a fox? Like that foxy baron I met once, Dashi! Anyhow, Robin Hood's thing is totally about stealing from the rich and giving to the poor and it's like, pretty interesting! You see, normally stealing would be bad for happiness and all, but he's making it sort-off work in favour of happiness, as the poor would get enough to eat! So like, what's the word again? Ah, right, right! Vigilantes! People that are outlaws, but trying to do so for the sake of happiness! Did you guys ever consider becoming like that? You'd still have this cool outdoors lifestyle and you could totally keep setting up traps and the likes and stealing from rich folk, except you'd no longer be kidnapping wives and instead you'd be getting gratitude from poor people you help feed! Isn't that like, a total win-win-win situation? I'd say that would definitely be totally awesome and amazing and that you should totally go for it~ I can help you, you know! I'm a qualified [Convict Converter] and [Solution Seeker]! So I've got all the credentials needed to make this work! Yes, yes, put your faith in me, Zahrah Fiore, proud researcher of Happiness! All will be good, all will be well! Yes, yes. So what do you guys say? You're in, right? You're totally in and on board with this plan, right? Right? Right?”

A Grade CD's (3/5)
C Grade CD's (0/3)
Smooth Talker – Character Grade C, Appraisal C, Empathy C, Insight C, Performance [Acting] F, Persuasion C, Seduction C, Languages [Common, Terran, Beastial, Sylvan, Monster, Analog] – Character combines whatever (meta)knowledge they can find out about someone with persuasive, empathic and seductive smooth-talking and acting in an attempt to make others act according to their will. Character speaks to them in whichever (of the main) languages they are most comfortable with. - Grade C – 3 Post Cooldown
D Grade CD's (1/2)
E Grade CD's (1/1)
F Grade CD's (0/0)
Elasticity F / Insight F

[Convict Converter] - Character is able to turn even even the lousiest bandits or criminals into hard-working folk.
[Solution Seeker] - Character regularly displays an interest and puts forth effort in trying to solve the various problems that plague the world. Character will have an easier time uncovering problems that need help.

DM5xzsbV4AEh59J.png

Māo cursed at herself being clumsy, blaming it on the lack of hydration. Yes, that was it.

Cringing as Arashi screamed out in pain, she subtly climbed back down the tree, before calling out. “Zahrah, dear, I know you’re busy with the bandits but could you give Mea hand? Arashi got stuck after he…Fell down…”

She looked at the man in the pit one last time, not wanting to risk trying to get him out and her falling in herself. “Sorry sweetheart. That was my bad. Yeah, my bad.” She sucks on her teeth before slyly walking away, fading into the background of this battle to lick her wounds.

Lee | F0DC82 | Sheet
GCfXfBV.jpg

Mentions: Novama Novama Elvario Elvario SoftSmile SoftSmile Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Safely hidden behind the cover of some trees, Lee hid in silence in hopes that the bandits that had their eyes on him would move over to someone else. Crouching down and tearing one of his sleeves off, he tended to the wound he sustained earlier by bandaging it up the best way he could. Lee wasn't sure how much help it would do, but at least it would lessen the bleeding.

"No drink is worth all this." Lee thought to himself, briefly taking a peek to see if the coast was clear. Since Zahrah was still showing off her oratory prowess, it must have meant that it was working; hopefully she was grabbing the attention of more bandits.

Once he was out their crosshairs, Lee was ready to get going. He had no issues with abandoning everyone else. He didn't know them and didn't owe them anything.

"See ya guys! Good luck and don't die!~" He yelled out loud. Lee may have been a jerk, but he was kind enough to let them know he was leaving.

But despite that, Lee was still staying and hadn't run away. Was it due to some sort of camaraderie that had developed over the short time they were together? Maybe it was sympathy for Arashi and his wife? Or could it be feelings of guilt that were rising to the surface for dragging NPC A and putting him in harm's way? Actually, it wasn't any of those. Behind the happy-go-lucky persona he usually portrays, was an erratically petty man. Lee liked making others look like fools, but when roles were reversed, he didn't like it.

Lee decided to stay not for drinks, for colleagues, or glory. He just wanted revenge. Laying low and keeping any noise to a minimum, he hoped that everyone, including the bandits, assumed that he had already left. Grabbing a dry and relatively long sturdy branch from the ground, Lee wrapped what appeared to be his other sleeve, around its end along with some tinder, and doused it with some light oil from the fire starter kit he had on him.

While Zahrah, Arashi, Mao, and Ryker were busy with their own set of bandits, Lee creeped silently in the shadows, planning to get closer to the bandit camp and their tents. Once close enough, Lee pulled out some flint and a rock, and tried his best to light up the makeshift torch he just made. If successful, Lee was going to set aflame not just the tents, but anything else he could.

"That'll show em~" Lee smirked, reveling in thought of his master plan.

Note: Materials used were his clothes and the fire starter kit in his sheet.

Last edited:
OOC: 3 skips for ryker. 1 skip for Zui,
Time: 7:40pm
Cooldown:
TLDR: fights over, hunters swoop in to spare the party, now the party is free to roam about the camp and help out bofar
Post Listening:

The Ravenswood

As the battle raged on, Ryker's new technique, the Warp Spin, was executed with incredible speed and precision. However, his strength was spread too thinly between the two powerful brutes, causing his attack to be less effective than he had hoped. Despite the cleverness and suddenness of his assault, the bandits remained standing, though they were undoubtedly surprised by Ryker's tenacity and unique abilities.

Meanwhile, Zahrah continued to evade the bandits' attempts to apprehend her, all the while keeping them engaged with her Smooth Talker ability. As she elaborated on her plan to turn the bandits into vigilantes like Robin Hood, one of them began to audibly entertain the thought, though it was evident they still deemed the idea ludicrous.

Lee, on the other hand, believed himself to be stealthy as he crept through the shadows, preparing his makeshift torch to set the bandit camp ablaze. However, unbeknownst to him, the bandit that had vanished earlier had been patiently waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. This rogue bandit had his eyes on Lee, ready to deliver a swift and deadly blow at the opportune moment.

But just as the situation seemed dire for both Ryker and Lee, an unexpected turn of events occurred. The village hunters, who had been watching the conflict unfold from a distance, decided it was time to intervene. Emerging from their hiding spots, they launched a surprise attack on the bandits, their arrows flying through the air with deadly accuracy.

One by one, the bandits fell as the hunters' arrows found their mark, silencing both the brutes threatening Ryker's life and the rogue poised to strike at Lee. The bandits never saw it coming, and within moments, they were all dispatched, their lifeless bodies slumping to the ground.

As the dust settled, the village hunters stood victorious, having saved Ryker and Lee from certain death. The battle was over, and the bandits' mischief was over. Coming out of their trees and bushes in the area to stand with the party, some would do their best to tend to Arashi, as well as get NPC A down from the tree. Arashi's wife and Bofar, realizing their release was at hand, started wailing for attention and their immediate freeing.

With time to look around the camp, the party might notice the forest clearing providing a natural and serene backdrop for the now-peaceful area.

In the center of the clearing stood several white tents, their canvas walls billowing gently in the soft breeze. The tents were arranged in a semi-circle, suggesting a sense of order and organization within the bandits' ranks. The sunlight filtering through the canopy above cast dappled shadows on the ground, illuminating the aftermath of the battle that had just taken place.

Exploring the camp, various supplies and equipment scattered throughout the area could be discovered. Among the loot, there was weapons, armor, and other valuable items that had been stolen from the bandits' previous victims. Piles of coins, trinkets, and miscellaneous items could be found hidden within the tents, a testament to the bandits' thieving ways.

contextsignature.jpg
1680750184617-png.1079001

Zahrah Fiore

latest

Astolfo
Mentions: Mao SoftSmile SoftSmile

Aha! Perfect! Just as things looked dire, the cavalry arrived! “Oh, it's the Hunters! Whoo! Yay for the hunters!” They cheered upon their arrival. “These bandits were like, totally hopeless! One of them kept trying to grab me and the other barely seemed convinced he just needed to be converted! Can you believe that? It's totally ridiculous?!? I'm a [Convict Converter] and they didn't even give it a chance! That's totally not how this is meant to work, right? Or is it?” They were debating it as the hunters went to work with the rest of the 'clean-up' here.

Zahrah figured they'd take a look around in the camp as well, although careful not to fall to traps. If they trapped even the berries, they'd surely trap the other stuff as well! Anyhow, they were trying to figure out if there had been something that'd made these bandits chose the bandit life. What about bandit life made it worth it to them? Did the outdoors lifestyle make them happy? Possibly, possibly... Still, it was peculiar. Dying to hunters probably didn't make them happy, but it was a pretty logical outcome of their lifestyle. Did they calculate that? Peculiar. Yes, yes, very peculiar.

In the end they couldn't make heads or tails of it. Perhaps they should focus on their original plan again, research into alcohol induced happiness. That was definitely a pursuit that'd give them clearer results! Ah, right, they should give thanks to the hunters again whilst at it. “By the way, by the way, it's like really cool and amazing how you hunters showed up~ Firing arrows and saving us and being cool and all! I'm really glad you decided to join us after all, as it wouldn't have been even half as fun without you guys, so like, totally totally thank you a bunch! Whoo!”

Come to think of it, now that the fight was over and cooldowns hopefully don't apply any more, there was another question they'd been dying to get an answer too for the longest time. Somehow nobody had humoured them with an answer, so they had to go straight to the source and use every ounce of social power they had! Yes, yes, this was a vital mission! They'd run to to Mao, cheerily facing her with the question that'd been plaguing their mind for a while now. “Miss Mao, miss Mao! Please, please! Reveal to me the secrets of your flesh! Ryker kept mentioning it, but I don't get it! Do you really have flesh somewhere and is it really that special?” They'd use [Smooth Talker A] to try force an answer out of Mao. This was some very importantly vital research, after all, so they couldn't hold back on trying to find their answers!

Smooth Talker– Character Grade A, Appraisal A, Empathy B, Insight B, Performance [Acting] F, Persuasion B, Seduction B, Languages [Common, Terran, Beastial, Sylvan, Monster, Analog] – Character combines whatever (meta)knowledge they can find out about someone with persuasive, empathic and seductive smooth-talking and acting in an attempt to make others act according to their will. Character speaks to them in whichever (of the main) languages they are most comfortable with. - Grade A – 5 Post Cooldown

Lee | F0DC82 | Sheet
GCfXfBV.jpg

Hidden by the shroud of night, Lee silently moved in closer to enact his mischievous ploy inconspicuously and unseen by those around him. Or so he thought at least. Despite his efforts, Lee wasn't the masterful stealth expert he thought he was. Unbeknownst to him, someone sneakier had been watching him from the shadows. Fortunately, fate was on Lee's side. Blessed with a few guardian angels, with a few well aimed arrows, his would-be slayer was instantly slain. The poor thing never stood a chance.

Before Lee could set his torch ablaze, the sudden thump from the lifeless bandit that fell to the ground caught his attention. Then he noticed the rest of his band of not so merry men that started to fall like flies.

"Would you look at that." Lee smiled, watching the hunters relish in their convincing and one-sided victory over the bandits. As much as he would have enjoyed burning their camp to the ground, seeing the scoundrels mercilessly dispatched was just as good. With not much left to do, Lee wandered into the bandit camp, hoping to get his hands on some loot. With the bandits down for the count, everything they left behind was fair game. At least that's what he wanted to believe. The hunters and Zahrah might have different opinions regarding it, but while he could, Lee hoped to pocket anything that was of use to him of value. While they dealt with the injured and the captives, Lee was going to fill his pockets.

Last edited:
OOC: 4 skips for ryker. 2 skip for Zui,
Time: 8:00pm
Weather: cool temperatures, dark in the forest
Cooldown:
TLDR: fights over, camp was opportunitistically went through, the hostages were saved, the injured were assisted, the party would have the aid of hunters to get back to the village
Post Listening:

The Ravenswood

As Zahrah expressed its gratitude to the village hunters, they couldn't help but smile at her exuberant personality. The hunters, appreciating her enthusiasm, exchanged glances and nodded, acknowledging her thanks. One of the hunters stepped forward, saying, "We heard your passionate speech earlier, Zahrah. We couldn't just sit back and let you all possibly get into trouble. So we decided to postpone our night's rest and see if we could prevent something foolish from happening. Your enthusiasm played a big part in our decision to step in."

Meanwhile, Lee wandered through the camp, his eyes scanning the area for anything valuable he could pocket. Among the spoils, he found a small pouch containing several gold coins, a well-crafted dagger with a jeweled hilt, and a beautifully embroidered silk handkerchief. These items, once belonging to the bandits, now had a new owner. Lee could tuck his newfound treasures away.

As for the hunters, they tended to the injured Arashi with great care, their skilled hands working to stop the bleeding and alleviate his pain. With their help, Arashi's condition stabilized, and he was able to catch his breath, grateful for the timely intervention. The hunters also turned their attention to NPC A, carefully lowering him from the tree and ensuring he was unharmed. The relieved expression on his face spoke volumes, as he too was thankful for their assistance. Ryker would also get offered some minor treatment to alleviate some of the beating he took if he would like.

With the bandits defeated and the prisoners freed, the party gathered together once more, ready to leave the forest clearing and return to the village. The sun had already set, casting the camp in darkness. The hunters lit torches and other means of illumination. They would offer to guide the way back, cutting through the darkness that enveloped the forest.

The hunters would ensure no one would get lost along the way. The once-dangerous bandit camp now stood quiet and empty, a testament to the bravery and teamwork of the party and the hunters. As they began their journey back, the flickering light from their torches cast eerie shadows on the trees, marking the end of an eventful day and the start of a safe return home.

As Bofar the dwarf and Arashi's wife, now free from their captivity, accompanied the party, their expressions reflected a mix of relief, gratitude, and lingering apprehension. They couldn't help but glance over their shoulders from time to time, as if still wary of the bandits that once held them prisoner.

Bofar, his eyes glistening with a newfound sense of freedom, began to speak with excitement, sharing tales of his capture and the days he spent in the bandit camp. "By Moradin's beard, it feels good to be free again!" he exclaimed, his voice strong and hearty despite the ordeal he had just been through. "I thought I'd never see the light of day outside that wretched camp again. You lot truly saved us in the nick of time. How can I ever repay you?"

Arashi's wife, on the other hand, was more reserved. Her voice trembled slightly as she spoke, still shaken by the traumatic experience. "I was so scared," she whispered, clinging to Arashi's arm for comfort. "I didn't know if I'd ever see you again. But you came for me, and you brought help. Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart."

As the group continued their journey back to the village, the two former prisoners slowly regained their composure, buoyed by the support of their rescuers. Bofar, in particular, was eager to learn more about the party, asking questions and engaging in conversation, his dwarven resilience shining through.

Arashi's wife, gradually finding solace in her husband's presence and the security provided by the party and the hunters, also began to relax, her voice growing steadier and her grip on Arashi's arm loosening slightly. The shadow of fear that had once loomed over them began to dissipate, replaced by the warmth of camaraderie and the safety of the group that surrounded them.

contextsignature.jpg
1680750184617-png.1079001

Zahrah Fiore

latest

Astolfo

This was great~ They weren't just saved, but Zahrah was actually being praised for the fact the Hunters came save them?!?! Yes, yes, absolutely perfect! “Muahahah! That's even better~ Whooo! I'm glad I was able to motivate you into heroism, as it was an epic sight to behold indeed! Besides, now I can continue my research into alcohol induced happiness~ Oh, oh, oh! I think the promise of free booze should go for all of you as well now! Isn't that great? If you'll all be drinking, would you mind describing to me the effects of it on your happiness later? I want to know at what point it starts to really kick in~” They replied in full cheer, trying to use Smooth Talker (A if not on CD, otherwise lower) to charm the hunter(s) into aiding their extremely important happiness research later.

They also carefully watched as the Hunters were patching up Arashi, making a mental note to themselves to try learning some healing later. After all, being able to heal folk seemed like a very good way to increase their happiness~ A healthy mind in a healthy body led to a healthy dosage of happiness~ That's at least what they assumed, so they'd try to make some (mental) notes on all of it. Once Arashi was patched up a bit more, Zahrah figured he could use a cheer-up. “Whoo~ I'm glad you made it! Now you'll just have some new awesome battle-scars to show from the time you heroically went to go save your wife!”

Next, they turned to Enpeacea. “That was quite the adventure, wasn't it? Ahaha~ I guess that's not what you expected when you decided to hang out with us. Get it? Hang out?!? I heard puns are great happiness material~”

The Dwarf quickly piqued their interest. “Moradin? Who's Moradin? Oh, and what makes their beard so special? Does it bring happiness?” They could smell a potentially worthwhile new research endeavour up and coming. As for the repayment. “Ah, that's an easy one! Simply provide the town with their booze again so that I may conduct my alcohol induced happiness research properly~ It'll be pretty worthwhile research, I can feel it!”

Seeing Arashi's wife still trembling, they couldn't help themselves form trying to cheer her up. “It's all because you've got such an awesome husband, miss~ He'd have come to save you on his own if we hadn't joined! He's a hero through and through~ All we did was follow in his footsteps and have the hunters come sweeping in to save the day~” They'd add some [Smooth Talker] to try use their social prowess to calm her down from the traumatic experiences. After all, trauma wasn't good for happiness.

Smooth Talker– Character Grade A, Appraisal A, Empathy B, Insight B, Performance [Acting] F, Persuasion B, Seduction B, Languages [Common, Terran, Beastial, Sylvan, Monster, Analog] – Character combines whatever (meta)knowledge they can find out about someone with persuasive, empathic and seductive smooth-talking and acting in an attempt to make others act according to their will. Character speaks to them in whichever (of the main) languages they are most comfortable with. - Grade A – 5 Post Cooldown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back