• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ravenhurst University of Magic OoC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Fencing is interesting, for sure. Never done it myself - I am more of a dancer and singer lol. Outside of that, ballet is the only sport I do currently though I am learning Hula at home myself.

Fencing is interesting, for sure. Never done it myself - I am more of a dancer and singer lol. Outside of that, ballet is the only sport I do currently though I am learning Hula at home myself.
Ballet sounds fun but so taxing! I’m a singer too though and I think people underestimate how tiring even that can be :)

Ballet sounds fun but so taxing! I’m a singer too though and I think people underestimate how tiring even that can be :)
Definitely. I love singing - but these days I'm so shy of my voice I stopped singing for a while. Going to work on a post for Celaena after dinner.

:0 y’all are so talented wtf? Fencing, singing ballet

Smh I was a band kid but I rarely touch my instruments these days

smh not at all, i love to bake too (cause ill be real, i was not good at playing music but it was fun)

I love baking and tend to help mom with baking holiday treats, but mainly dance. I've done a total of 5- different dances—ballet, Contemporary, Musical Theater, Salsa, Swing, and Hip Hop.

Whoops - I didn't introduce myself. I'm Talathel (though you're more than welcome to call me Thel, Tala, Tals etc. I love rping especially hogwarts and hp related stuff as well as I travel a lot. I will always post via my profile status when I am going abroad. Luckily my next trip isn't until 2025. I got back last year from South Africa around now, actually.

Professor Ravenhurst is definitely gonna look sus having all these students from her old school as students at her university xD

Harriet might joke that it’s Hogwarts 2.0

I’m gonna be writing for Isla next

Holy shit didn't realize there was an entire conversation that happened my bad. Got back from the event and will try to churn a starting post out today. Have some ideas but gotta filter out some of the bad ones first lol

I wonder if I should write Kirill sneaking in a bottle of homemade vodka? That would be pretty funny and (helping to establish a character trait) interesting to just see how people react to him swinging an arm over their shoulder like "Drink comrade!"

Lysander would think it’s brilliant and Harriet would be like: shit my mums gonna find out if I take a drink but also it’s not even illegal soooo….. 🤷‍♀️

Oh ya I saw that earlier, didn't know if I should bring it up or just sorta like.... pretend not to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back