• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ravenhurst University of Magic OoC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh god, I usually try to stick with one but slowly end up making more just cause its fun to make characters.

Sorry I havent gotten a placeholder up yet, I needed to get some homework done first

It really is! Last time I did this RP I had like five professors and about twelve students. I still have all their profiles and was finding it hard to choose who to play. Luckily Harriet and Amelia were easy to pick since the university is their namesake but I have one particular character that I absolutely adore playing and idk whether to bring her in lol

It really is! Last time I did this RP I had like five professors and about twelve students. I still have all their profiles and was finding it hard to choose who to play. Luckily Harriet and Amelia were easy to pick since the university is their namesake but I have one particular character that I absolutely adore playing and idk whether to bring her in lol
I feel like I am enabling an addiction lol but go for it!

Lol omg don’t encourage it, I’ll end up bringing all of them in 😂
Aw come on, if you enjoy rping her your only gonna make me wanna see this character more. Also its kinda impressive how many characters your able to rp at once lol

Well, Isla has arrived! Not all of the stuff in her profile is relevant yet, but I can’t wait to see how she plays off other characters this time around. She’s my precious little moonbeam haha

Well, Isla has arrived! Not all of the stuff in her profile is relevant yet, but I can’t wait to see how she plays off other characters this time around. She’s my precious little moonbeam haha
Looking at the other three cs currently up, it might be a bit tough for her lol, but 100% looks like some fun drama and interactions waiting to happen

Looking at the other three cs currently up, it might be a bit tough for her lol, but 100% looks like some fun drama and interactions waiting to happen
Isla is definitely used to toughing it out 😂 she’s a Durmstrang girl who wants to tame dragons. Needless to say she wouldn’t likeHarriet much but the others so far, we shall see xD

Hi! Figrued i would pop on in for a lil

thinking of starting with 2, a professor and a student, both which I will be taking from another harry potter rp because i love them LMAO would be able to get a place holder up very soon

Hi! Figrued i would pop on in for a lil

thinking of starting with 2, a professor and a student, both which I will be taking from another harry potter rp because i love them LMAO would be able to get a place holder up very soon
Brilliant! Excited to see them both. Glad we’ve got another professor :)

oh yeah! im going into education so I'm this HUGE making professors and teacher OCS rn

Hey everyone! I’m going to be uploading the starting post for the RP today, but that doesn’t mean your character has to be completed by today, I’m just getting the starter posted as inspiration for everyone.

If you would like any of your characters to know any of mine already please let me know by tagging me or you can PMing me and if you’re making a professor character please let me know the subject they teach

The first few posts for the RP are up, so those who have finished their character and been accepted may post if you wish :)

only 2 for now

i was planning on at least one of my characters being from Hogwarts as well but for SPORTS

I think Professor Ravenhurst is going to end up being an unintentional mother hen to any of the younger teachers 😂

I know for sure she wouldn’t realise it though xD she was always like that even when teaching at Beauxbatons

LMAO i love that, Quinn can also be quite motherly when she wants but most is all about plants. true plant mom

LMAO i love that, Quinn can also be quite motherly when she wants but most is all about plants. true plant mom
Aww Isla will like talking to her about plants. She doesn’t like how people underestimate how important they are and she insists that they can hear people talking badly about them when they’re around and tells people off 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back