• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rare Fandom Search: Ninjago!

DuchessAnyaxx

Hi lovelies!

As the title states, I am craving a very difficult fandom to find RPs for: Ninjago Masters of Spinjitzu.

I am most interested in a long term partner who would classify their writing style as literate, advanced literate or even novella!

OC x Canon pairings are preferred though doubling is something I am very interested in and encourage!

I do have a few plots and am also interested in brainstorming to come up with something new to fit both our interests. Romance is a must while I also love angst, drama, action, etc.

Please feel free to message me with any interest!​

Hello!!! I am absolutely hyperfixating on Ninjago rn!! If this is still open, I would love to rp with you! I have a few ideas and also love, love, love romance, my only request is I get either Cole or Zane >:3c

Hello!!! I am absolutely hyperfixating on Ninjago rn!! If this is still open, I would love to rp with you! I have a few ideas and also love, love, love romance, my only request is I get either Cole or Zane >:3c
Hey there, feel free to PM me! I’d love to discuss a story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back