• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ranma 1/2 drama/angst/hurtcomfort RP?

Bunesh

Filled with DETERMINATION
so I love Ranma 1/2 and i was curious if anyone was interested in doing a Ranma RP, one that will involve a darker path for poor ranchan, and a more permanent form of the curse.

Hey I'd be interested in a Ranma RP! What are your ideas?

The idea focuses on Genma's poor parenting, combined with his views on women and how that affected his treatment of Ranma. His abuse of Ranma - again Dark, not kidding this is going to get grim - and the like and how it affected Ranma.

Ranma will also be perma-girl in this, as in this AU the Jusenkyou springs cause permanent curses if it's human-to-human. It will also have altered previous interactions with the Amazons. CW: Child abuse, sexual abuse, though it won't be described in detail and it's open to any sort of pairings at all.

Ahh that's a neat idea! I'll have to pass but I hope you find more interested parties!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back