• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1 x 1 kpop rp !

dprwy

<3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello everyone !

lately i've been craving some kpop roleplays and was hoping to find some partners to rp with !

here are some facts about me:

- i am 18 , they/them
- based in europe
- seventeen and ateez ult !
- i've been rp-ing for about 6 years on and off
- i currently have a lot of free time so i most likely will respond quickly but i totally understand if that is not the same for you !
- i am very open and friendly and would definitely love to rp with people who i can talk to ooc as well

what i look for in rp / rp partners:
- please be 18+ !
- i enjoy angst and darker themes in rp in order to keep things rolling
- my replies are usually at least 350 words if not over (semi-lit to lit) but i can be flexible as long as i get something i can work with
- i am currently most comfortable with rp-ing ateez and usually muse wooyoung but i can be flexible on that too !
- currently only rp-ing members, no ocs
- i love brainstorming and word building together ! with that said, i do have some plots we could base the rp on too
- totally understand if your replies slow down / you aren't feeling the rp as much but please communicate ! i am never opposed to switching things up or anything so please don't be afraid to reach out <3

if any of this is of your interest please pm me or leave a response here and i'll get in touch !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back