• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Random's Fandom search

RandomBlobMan

That was a misclick I swear
-2017 september 13th edit version-

Hi, Randomizderp here. I'm here to look for some fandom 1x1.
I have no particular requirements as I myself sometimes find it hard to write long enough. All I ask is something more than a one-liner with decent content.
For now, I do MxF ships. (Though I have no particular ships in mind. It could be oc x canon, canon x canon, oc x oc, whatever. We can discuss about it.)
------
- RWBY
-JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
-Boku no hero academia/ my hero academia
----
These are the fandoms I'm searching for, pm me/ post here if you're interested!

Last edited:
What ideas do you have for Overwatch? I've played it a lot, and have studied up on a few of the characters.

What ideas do you have for Overwatch? I've played it a lot, and have studied up on a few of the characters.
Tbh I didn't think people would have interest in this(just a desperate craving)....
so I don't have a particular plot ready. Maybe just do something during the omnic crisis or at current timeline.

I'd mostly say it's a curiosity more than an interest XD D.Va's my favorite, and the one I'd be most interested in roleplaying, so I thought I'd ask if you had anything specific in mind and/or if that was okay.

I'd mostly say it's a curiosity more than an interest XD D.Va's my favorite, and the one I'd be most interested in roleplaying, so I thought I'd ask if you had anything specific in mind and/or if that was okay.
We can always think of a good reason.

Would you be open for Shoto X Deku? I haven't finished the second season though, on episode 13! If anything may I be Deku boy? If you agree of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back