Other Random question of the day

seventh grade. my math teacher was really evangelical, my history classes were boring, and i got bullied really badly. middle school as a whole sucked though.

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Random question of the day:

Which grade across your entire time in school was the worst for you?
All of them, trolololol. I only ever liked two classes and the library. I hated going outside of that. Wasn't really bullied, or when I was, I would fight back, went to ISS a lot for that depending on the year. Otherwise, it was a place to do my work and get out quickly and correctly, to cause a bit of chaos at others, or the rare occasional time a class or teacher would spark my curiosity far greater than the books I could find. Only one teacher would catch that often. And that class was World Geography, which I aced I might add.

Last edited:
I think it's true for every generation lol They all think that people born after are worse in some way.

In the age of the internet, how do you hold a contest that involves finding clues knowing that the clues will be posted to the internet for everyone to see?

Honestly, you make them incredibly clever and obscure. Unfortunately I don't have the smarts for that.

Oh absolutely 100%

When something is a masterpiece, especially one that makes a lot of money, there will always be the copies that try to cash in on the crumbs.

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Would you say that evolution in the Pokémon franchise isn't actually evolution, but metamorphosis?

I’ve picked up saying “Yee haw” because Assassins the Musical has a cowboy in it. He doesn’t say Yee Haw and Howdy, but you know he’s itching to say it. I’ve never lived in the south.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back