Other Random question of the day

seventh grade. my math teacher was really evangelical, my history classes were boring, and i got bullied really badly. middle school as a whole sucked though.

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Random question of the day:

Which grade across your entire time in school was the worst for you?
All of them, trolololol. I only ever liked two classes and the library. I hated going outside of that. Wasn't really bullied, or when I was, I would fight back, went to ISS a lot for that depending on the year. Otherwise, it was a place to do my work and get out quickly and correctly, to cause a bit of chaos at others, or the rare occasional time a class or teacher would spark my curiosity far greater than the books I could find. Only one teacher would catch that often. And that class was World Geography, which I aced I might add.

Last edited:
I think it's true for every generation lol They all think that people born after are worse in some way.

In the age of the internet, how do you hold a contest that involves finding clues knowing that the clues will be posted to the internet for everyone to see?

Honestly, you make them incredibly clever and obscure. Unfortunately I don't have the smarts for that.

Oh absolutely 100%

When something is a masterpiece, especially one that makes a lot of money, there will always be the copies that try to cash in on the crumbs.

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Would you say that evolution in the Pokémon franchise isn't actually evolution, but metamorphosis?

I’ve picked up saying “Yee haw” because Assassins the Musical has a cowboy in it. He doesn’t say Yee Haw and Howdy, but you know he’s itching to say it. I’ve never lived in the south.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back