Other Random question of the day

Random question of the day:

Have you ever cut off a friendship with someone before? If so, what happened that caused you to cut off the friendship?
Yes, at least a few times. It wasn't pleasant how it happened either so I won't get into the details. It will just upset me.

No answers yesterday either. What a shame.

Do you ever look back on the friends you had at least 5 years ago and miss the good times you had with them?

Rarely. My best friends from 5+ years ago are still my best friends. Although I miss those that are no longer friends but I don't think about them often. Maybe if I come across something that triggers memories.

Sometimes... But not hugely.
Like Onmyoji said, my best friend from 5 years ago is still my best friend today. Aside from her, there are some people I think about. Nurses from the hospital, acquaintances, folks I wanted to be friends with just to HAVE friends...? lol
I've had a few here and there that I've treated poorly, and that's made me cringe, but there's not much I can do about that now. Still trying to live and learn.

Other than that, my friends from before I joined RpN were largely not great people, with one or two exceptions. I'm happier than ever with the people I surround myself with.

Last edited:
I didn't make any friends when I was 20/21 (man I feel old) but the three friends I currently have were my friends back then too.

Personally, I would work for Dr. Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb.

Dr. Doof is a really good idea, i'd work for DEInc, i bet they have better benefits than what Carl is getting. and also, doof isnt really that malicious. he's just a funky old guy who loves his inators and is strugling with fatherhood.

If you could create your own country and you could choose any song you want to be the national anthem of your country, which song would you choose?

If you were a legendary actor/voice actor/musician, and the company you worked for asked you if there was literally anything they could give you to thank you for your life's work, what would you ask for?

one word. tony. i want a tony award. but uh, thats not a thing that a production company can get me, so how about a charity started in my name, ____ Striker's Fund, which would be used do help pay the rent and the bills of striking workers in whatever industry, not just WGA or Sag-Aftra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back