Other Random question of the day

Every fandom has toxic and creepy people but it shouldn't affect whether you enjoy the franchise or no.

Random questions of the day:

Is the K-Pop fandom a toxic one?
eh... I wouldn't know. I couldn't name you a single K-pop band, much less know anything about the fandom. Also, why has Korean stuff in general suddenly exploded in popularity lately? K-pop, Korean Dramas, Korean makeup, etc. I'm not a all into these things, but I've noticed that I see a lot of Korean stuff in various media feeds nowadays

Last edited:
I wouldn't describe it as 'toxic'. There is a lot of shipping and sure it has gotten a little overwhelming given how narrow of a fandom it is, but I don't see internal hostility or attacks on other fandoms from my experience.

Not the fandom, just members of it, and many of them are kids so you can’t be too hard on them, we’re the ones giving them the outlet to merge together into tween monsters to fight for boy bands they don’t know 🙈

Despite growing up on Sonic the Hedgehog (I had pt. 1, 2, and the Sonic and Knuckles cartridge that could be loaded with either one on top of it), and Sonic Spinball being one of the first games I got with my Sega Genesis, I'm gonna hafta go with Megaman. Firstly, because he's not a furry. But also because the character is way cooler and had a lot of variation and depth. Despite the fact that Sonic even had his own cartoon, he's kind of a one-trick-pony. If we are talking about either franchise as a whole... same sentiment. In fact, The Misadventures of Tron Bonne was probably one of my favorite games on the original Playstation. Super silly and lighthearted, but had a lot of dynamic to it as well. Megaman Legends was pretty good, too. I remember jammin' out to Marilyn Manson's, Down in the Park while battling this huge robot boss in an industrial looking level. LOL

mega-man-legends-boss2.jpg

Last edited:
I never actually played Sonic, so Mega Man.
Only because there is Zero. I like Zero.

I would try to stay their friend, or become their friend. Just because I can't love them and have it reciprocated doesn't mean I can't love them! (Also find a new person to crush on.)

I would try to stay their friend, or become their friend. Just because I can't love them and have it reciprocated doesn't mean I can't love them! (Also find a new person to crush on.)
Forgot to add, I would break down sobbing uncontrollably and smash my head into the wall before I did anything reasonable.

For starters, I don't fit the prerequisite, but say that I did... prolly just accept it and move on?

Oop- Heh, sorry-

I'd pretty much offer up myself as an option, just because. Even if they aren't attracted to my gender, I'm still attracted to their's, so I'd try even if I knew it wouldn't work.

Last edited:
can't get into a lot of detail on a PG-13 site, but the first thing I'd do:
Propeller.gif

If you don't get it, good. I won't spoil your innocence.

If I knew for a fact it was just for a day, I guess I’d explore that body. I’m an opportunist and a rather curious individual, so there’s no doubt in my mind that I’d be trying pretty much everything I could so long as I thought it safe to try.

Now if I didn’t know it was just for a day, I guess I’d probably panic.

Oh and in either situation I’m assuming I don’t have to spend ages explaining who I am to my family and such.

Probably a lot. Mostly buy a lot of clothing that most guys wear and see what I'd look like in them. See what it looks like in various male bathrooms. Wear makeup. Generally, just go crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back