Other Random question of the day

I was going to say yes- surely everyone has tried a wonky McDonald's toy at one point or another but reading other people's replies I realized you were asking about food. Haven't eaten McDonald's in over 15 years so I can't recall.

Fictional counterpart, as in fictional soul mate in my opinion.
They would be evil, villainous, and dark. I have an oc of mine that is a fictional counterpart (soul mate) that I use all the time.

In many ways I feel that the 'me' that is out in the world being viewed, perceived, judged by other people is my fictional counter-part.

A bit later.
That virtual reality wouldn't actually exist.

They argued after watching the matrix that nothing like it was possible. *Immediately cuts to a person clad in the valve index, equipped with foip and voip, haptic body suit and glove [ie the powerglove 2.0.] and the Virtuix Omni. All to the theme of Doom.*

there's others, but I've only really paid attention to the tech rubbish. I had to learn and experiment with my computer by myself, and surprised them by figuring out how to plug everything in at an early age, let alone get the control panel on. Despite having always been around a computer my mother was freaked out at how I could keep a quick pace writing a message, while looking at her during a conversation, without messing it up.

The future is now, ancient cardboard man. All is inevitable.

The Six Heroes from BlazBlue. Could get a spin-off game of their own. Maybe a visual novel or something.

I'll take the question in the two variants that I know people use, one brings it up as in an Apple computer and/or it's OS, and others refer to Mac as merely "laptop".

The second question is redundant as a laptop is a PC. The laptop itself is literally just a mini-rig. If you meant to connect to a phone, it's obliterated by any PC in everything beyond easy portability besides laptops. You can have your PC capable of playing mobile games by default and do calls, if you really so wanted to. All Macs are PCs.

The first question is, a Mac yet again is a PC. A personal/portable computer by the very definition. The only differences being some use PC to somehow refer to merely just a computer built even by your local friendly neighborhood redneck, and the operating system. Mac probably wouldn't even be considered different to other PCs, if it wasn't for the software exclusivity so only they make a real Mac. It's a every Mac is a PC but not every PC is a Mac scenario.

Individually speaking, praising exclusivity is just stupid to me, but can do great with sales. Both OS's main difference being Mac's OS isn't interchangable with Microsoft, and people raised in a family or just using one more than of the other will prefer it, because it's easier for them to use the one they have been the longest. There's literally no major difference. If you want to play a game, both will play a game. If you want to use discord, both will use discord. If you want to work, both will allow you to work. If you want to get a logic virus that makes it effectively Skynet, you're gonna have a bad time with Skynet. Though I prefer my logic insanity with my über Alita Battleangel droids, so I get that maximum bang out of my buck of terror. If my PC's functions goes awol, I can just shut it down, reset, and reboot it. In a meme: *Stuffs a stick in the running fore bicycle wheel and falls* "Fuckin' Robots!"

Though I can agree, you never have too much PC, but we certainly got a lot of "PC" in PC, during our PC online activities. Yeet, yeet, dab.

Easy answer:

You want a computer that isn't overpriced for it's specs ? PC
You want a computer to game or to code ? PC
You want a computer to do design or video editing ? Mac

More complicated one :

If your whole house has Apple products (Apple TV, IPhone etc...) having a Mac makes more sense. Similarly, if you want a computer that is easier to use and may get less viruses Mac is a better choice if money isn't a problem. However you should be aware you are paying MORE for a computer that has inferior specs to a PC. It can also be harder to do anything IT related, and some games/applications still don't run on MAC. Also, you should be aware that the company is voluntarily slowing down the specs of it's products, so that people are more prone to buy the latest version of it. Maintenance of a MAC is more expensive too, and good luck if you want to upgrade it. (Personal preference, but I HATE their mouse...so big minus here for me x.x)

On the plus side, a lot of design and video applications are MAC exclusives, and knowing how to use one is pretty much required for a lot of jobs in this field. Some programming jobs also code exclusively on MAC.

PC is better if you want to have more bang for your buck and customization wise. IT computers are mainly PCs (with Linux installed on them). You are also sure whatever game you want to play can be played on this platform. It is however, more vulnerable to viruses than a MAC computer. As far as maintenance goes, they are a pretty inexpensive solution (usually you can take care of it yourself if you have the parts). Same if you want to upgrade it, I know some laptops where you can add memory space or ram in them.

So....yeah? Do you research before buying a computer kids. But I largely prefer having a PC to code and do whatever I need to.

I used to practice kendo for a while. And a bit if taichiquan.
But not at the moment.

Random question of the day:

Which side character from a video game franchise would you love to see have their own game?

Whenever Sylvando (Dragon Quest XI) gets his own game I'll buy eight copies. Instead, Erik gets to star in the next Monsters spinoff. He's okay in his own right, but a bit disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back