Other Random question of the day

Random question of the day:

Is it really that petty to correct someone's internet grammar?
It absolutely is. As someone with a degree in English, I took several ESOL classes and it was really eye opening. You never know if English isn't someone's first language, if they have a reading or writing disability, or if they had any disadvantages growing up that kept them from being able to learn effectively.

It's not your job, your place, or your business to correct anyone else on their grammar or spelling.

How do you pass the time with your workplace/school/whatever you go to on lockdown because of COVID-19?
I don't havbe to worry about that. My bosses have authorized unlimited overtime. I of course am not working any because I have no desire to work more than my minimum/maximum 40 hours. If I did work overtime I would more than likely get stuck in the department I used to work that I hate more than the heat of 1,000,000 suns.

What popular tv concept would you like to see be made into a cartoon? (Example: Survior > Total Drama)
One I would love to see as a cartoon...
I watch lot of cartoons, but one show I would love to see as one is hotel hell; the concept would be hilarious

Shoot, I forgot to ask a question yesterday. I'll just ask two questions today to make up for that.

Random question of the day #1:

What was your favorite browser based game from back in the day?

Random question of the day #2:

Do you bear resemblance to a celebrity? If so, which one?

I can't say I played many browser games. But I've tried one where you could breed dragons and they could also do quests and battle (not sure about that part though). I played it long ago and can't remember the name.

I don't think so. I only share the name with one but that doesn't affect my appearance XD

Shoot, I forgot to ask a question yesterday. I'll just ask two questions today to make up for that.

Random question of the day #1:

What was your favorite browser based game from back in the day?

Random question of the day #2:

Do you bear resemblance to a celebrity? If so, which one?
That dinosaur game you could play when the internet went down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back