Other Random question of the day

If I really like that show I can always make fanart and stuff like that. If not, I watch other shows.

Random question of the day:

What do you like to do while you wait for a new season of your favorite TV show to be released?
I... don't actually have a favorite TV show, actually. I thought Black Mirror was pretty alright. and all the episodes were isolated stories. Same with Love, Death, and Robots. But I don't think either one of those is coming out with anything anymore.

To better answer the question, though: I don't "wait" for a tv show to come out. I have RP stuff to work on, and I can always play games on my PC (or the Switch with my kiddo) when I have free time. Otherwise, I try to find a decent movie to watch. I don't actively think about TV shows as something to anticipate. They are there as a tertiary backup of entertainment at best.

What's one cartoon thing that, even by cartoon standards, doesn't make any sense?
It always bugged me that the main antagonist usually has bumbling minions that ruin their plans because of sheer incompetence. And yet they keep the minions around so that they can continue to fail time and time again.

Playstation now, I was an Xbox kid and really liked but I just feel like Playstation has a more unique voice. Xbox feels kinda souless, can't think of many exclusives besides Halo. Playstation isn't perfect but I prefer their theming, exclusives, and excited for their future VR hardware.

Playstation now, I was an Xbox kid and really liked but I just feel like Playstation has a more unique voice. Xbox feels kinda souless, can't think of many exclusives besides Halo. Playstation isn't perfect but I prefer their theming, exclusives, and excited for their future VR hardware.
If you're going to answer a previously asked question, please quote that particular question. It's in the thread rules at the beginning of the thread.

I always have trouble with this type of question since I can never be certain it is the "most" anything, but here's a try: Gilgamesh versus Leyritt and Sella (from Fate/Unlimited Blade Works).

In truth most of the right was off-screen, but there was still some that was shown (and the results you might expect), so I’d say it still counts.

ClassificationThe metaphorical and literal incarnation of the first hero in recorded history thus given the title "king of heroes", manifesting into a superhuman vessel that manifest its legend into abilitiesA pair of biodegradable homunculuses with a short expiry date
Pros
  • Said to have collected "every treasure" during his time, and so he owns every item every made by mankind inside a vault from which he can pull things at will, and it keeps updating to this day.
  • Among these items are such things as aircraft faster than any currently developed, a potion of youth-based immortality, and the upgraded version of every weapon, piece of armor and other items ever owned by another hero, which were already given the "has supernatural powers" treatment of this universe prior to said upgrade
  • Vault also contains chains that multiply ad infinitum and bind more strongly the closer to godhood one is.
  • Everything at in the vault can be shot out of portals created midair at speeds between a bullet and lightning, then collected back with a thought. These portals can be created literally anywhere in Gilgamesh's sight.
  • Can use said portals to effectively teleport
  • Able to see into the future.
  • Armor of near-invulnerability.
  • "Sword" made before the creation of the concept of swords, capable of literally destroying the world.
  • Rich
  • Extremely strong willpower
  • Two-thirds a god (not higher divinity ranking only because he actively despises the gods)
  • Powerful enough charisma to lead armies, build an empire, likened to a sorcery or curse
  • From an age where monsters and gods roamed the world and where even the most mundane people had magic circuits comparable to an advanced mage of the modern era
  • Able to see through illusions and learn everyone’s characteristics at a glance
  • Decent though not great swordsmanship
  • Other stuff I'm not remembering right now
  • One's got brains the other has brawn and a big axe
Cons
  • Too arrogant to try in any fight
  • Annoying sidekick
  • Mundane Otherwise
  • Mostly made for the purpose of being maids

Last edited:
I assume you can use it for ASMR sounds, so... yes?

I would say no. The idea of an instrument involves the creation or adaptation (in other words a transformative element) for the instrumental purpose. While you might be able to use something like an instrument that does not itself make it an instrument without the remaining qualifying elements.

I'm actually thinking about starting it!
Will be probably something related to my work, I know some less common things that I could talk about.

What kind of parenting style were you raised on as a child?
Don't lie. Work for an allowance (based on grades and chores). We weren't allowed a lot of soda or sweets (not that I'm fond of them, anyway). I got spanked when I misbehaved. Oh, and I started working for my dad's business when I was twelve, and later on officially (W-4 with an unrelated company) when I was 16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back