Other Random question of the day

Eh, I don't keep up on a lot of new songs. Just shooting from the hip I'd say Welcome to the Jungle, by Guns and Roses. Unless....has he done that already? I dunno.

Huh. I'm not really following what the celebrities do, but I must admit that I haven't heard much about him aside from some occasional memes. So maybe???

I love free stuff just like the next person but I don't need to seduce a man to get it.
You don't need to do a lot of things. It's just a means to an end. Besides, guys like being flirted with. It makes them feel validated. It's an unsaid Quid pro Quo.

no? I'm using very specific communities on reddit and get a lot of useful info from them. Everyone seems very nice and helpful there.
I guess it depends what communities you check.

Random question of the day:

Do you feel that Reddit is nothing but a refuge for anti-social teenage edgelords who think life is a scam?
To be honest, I've never visited the site on purpose. Sometimes when I'm image searching, something I click on leads me back there. But I've never bothered to actually explore what Reddit is all about.

If you look at reddit subpages that are for venting, politics, "debates", or sharing cringy/edgy stuff unironically, or even RP-centric subpages, there is a decent chance of finding edgelords, but the majority of them range from "meh" to "wholesome".

I tend to focus on the more funny stuff like r/softwaregore, which is when the software of a device (mostly screens that show words/numbers) look like they are having a stroke. Honestly hilarious. There is also an r/ reddit page for items that are captured on video as they try do their functions while their batteries die and it tickles me so much.

To be fair, I don't really go on Reddit, but I've been told that there are bunch of made up bullcrap stories on subreddits as the Revenge ones or r/entitledparents. There's also a very slanderous subreddit titled R/TheCinemassacreTruth which spreads slanderous lies about the YouTube channel Cinemassacre. I've also heard that a lot of Reddit users are anti-social teens, which leads me to believe that Reddit is a refuge for anti-social teenage edgelords who think life is a scam.

Fair point, but Reddit isn't just a place for one type of person. Other types of people go there too. :3

There's r/wholesome and one about adorable stuff, where people get a kick out of cute stuff and is a very positive space to be in.

To be fair, I don't really go on Reddit, but I've been told that there are bunch of made up bullcrap stories on subreddits as the Revenge ones or r/entitledparents. There's also a very slanderous subreddit titled R/TheCinemassacreTruth which spreads slanderous lies about the YouTube channel Cinemassacre. I've also heard that a lot of Reddit users are anti-social teens, which leads me to believe that Reddit is a refuge for anti-social teenage edgelords who think life is a scam.
I'd say there's plenty of liars and edgelords around but not necessarily more that you'd find on Facebook or Twitter or Youtube. There's a lot of subpages dedicated to hobby stuff that stay away from the political and edgy atuff. I go there to get my fix of memes and DnD fanart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back