Random OOC Chatting

If you're ok with it, you can just timeskip through Charlie and Julius' adventure negotiations.

I also made a new character who kinda had a ship for hire??? Maybe we could travel on that thing :33

@CoreyXIX

If we're going to timeskip negotiations, should I just make the topic so we can all get to work on this RP? Because I would rather not wait so long that everyone's interest is thoroughly and utterly killed here.

Nuts, that's a good point! As a Time Dragon he has powers over time and his species is supposed to help keep events in time happening as they are "supposed to." Kinda like a guardian of the timeline. That's kind of another reason why I'm wondering now. The source he's from never listed a maximum age limit for his race.

I would say the dragon of time would be immortal.

Oh well fireballs fall tonight (just not on yout store), I need somthing to stop pavel from killing everyone.

cool on the ship Snow will have already had the whole interaction with Pavel in Winter time. Just like time skip to them being cool and not all oh hey I think you want to kill me.... @Fuzz annnd @Kuroshi will Shura be there as a partner in crime with Snow before I post? They could just be looking to get away from the crowds of people in town so they signed up for this thing.

For anyone who may care my phone runs out of minutes tonight so after twelve I won't be on until the morning kinda if I can nab wifi with my laptop 

No problem I should have minutes back on my phone after my husband gets off work so sometime after 5 in the night most likely unless he pulls a twelve then it might be  7 or 8

Sorry for being so slow with replies, rl stuff has me busy and I my step dad just passed away. Please be patient with me and I'll get to replies when I can.

Users who are viewing this thread