Random OOC Chatting

Yes, the eye can see in darkness and move around easily, the spell itself to control the eye isn't strong enough to stay contained in where your guy is. Oooh what arethese ideas? @CoreyXIX

It was largely just for what spells and effects that would be used during the fight. Mehran was going to be trapping the NPC in the Chamber at the top with him via bone shenanigans and just wanted to make sure it wouldn't kill the view. That's about as far as I had for ideas for the event (been winging almost everything about this as I went) but if there was something you had for ideas go ahead and say so. @Strange_Encounters

Oh I see, no you've been doing damn good so far, I enjoy reading it. Dylexia will probably do a better spell so she can see whats going on, she's a creepy stalker that way. Lol  @CoreyXIX

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I see, no you've been doing damn good so far, I enjoy reading it. Dylexia will probably do a better spell so she can see whats going on, she's a creeper stalker that way. Lol  @CoreyXIX

I noticed she is lol. Oh well, it happens. She's in for a rough time if she keeps trying to do that when he goes back to his home though lol.

I've been super inactive cause of finals, and sickness, and general writers block. I apologize, I'm going to try to post some more!

@Jennete Quick question for you if you don't mind answering: What does Snow's blood do in the presence of powerful people that may get her in trouble? If it was mentioned at an earlier point I must have missed it.

@Jennete Quick question for you if you don't mind answering: What does Snow's blood do in the presence of powerful people that may get her in trouble? If it was mentioned at an earlier point I must have missed it.

Ah yes. It sings to them. If they are calm and she is calm it's just a humming like when you get a song stuck in your head. If they get closer and she gets nervous it will sing louder. It is meant to tell those who have the means to protect her that there is great power nearby. Her blood grants power to those who sip it and Snow, in return, is protected from those who would kill her. For if you taste her blood you are forced into a compulsion to protect her. It's the trade off for the power boost. But if she stays calm she can keep her blood quiet so people won't really know it's HER that is humming in their head. 

Ah yes. It sings to them. If they are calm and she is calm it's just a humming like when you get a song stuck in your head. If they get closer and she gets nervous it will sing louder. It is meant to tell those who have the means to protect her that there is great power nearby. Her blood grants power to those who sip it and Snow, in return, is protected from those who would kill her. For if you taste her blood you are forced into a compulsion to protect her. It's the trade off for the power boost. But if she stays calm she can keep her blood quiet so people won't really know it's HER that is humming in their head. 

Great, thanks! Just wanted to make sure I would give Gygax the appropriate reactions in the event they actually meet/get within needed proximity for anything to trigger.

3 minutes ago, CoreyXIX said:

Great, thanks! Just wanted to make sure I would give Gygax the appropriate reactions in the event they actually meet/get within needed proximity for anything to trigger.

In Winter Time you can see @Fuzz's characters reaction to the full singing of her blood. I believe Pavel is a vampire so yea. Made him go crazy and chase her but the Conductor noticed it and didn't feel the urge to chase. And @Kuroshi 's character Shura heard it and it bugged him but he also didn't go crazy. But he also knows Snow so... depends on what you want to do. How you think the ancient song of power would affect your character.

Yes, very true. He would likely be a bit closer to Shura or the Conductor perhaps, especially given Gygax's past history and general attempts at keeping himself grounded and suppressing some of his old tendencies. Thanks again!

wait, was it meant to make my character go mad?

No of course not. Everyone is free to let their characters react however they want. The only thing it was supposed to do was be noticed. Like I had hoped no one would be all "Oh well I know your whole thing is that buuut imma just for no reason say it had zero effect on me." If you heard it but a call for power or blood doesn't make sense for you to freak out over fine. But you can also have some fun! Let it affect you more and then we get really cool interactions like Pavel and Snow now.

Honestly, just let it affect you however you want. The only thing that you might need to go a little extra over is if you taste or ingest her blood.

it has come to my attention that some people here are not satisfied or simply don't like the way i roleplay - fine. what i greatly dislike is that you complain to strange with even breathing a word of this to me - how can you expect me to do anything to change if i dont even know, eh? also, it seems that a few of the reasons ive had can also be directed to ther people first, so i personally feel attacked here, which i am not happy with. i would hope that i come across as a nice enough guy, but this really does bother me. so maybe consider other options before you go to the thread owner trying to get me in bother, please? is that really too much to ask?

Okay, since I wanted this to be done privately and it seems that it is not going to be done this way, please everyone feel free to speak there minds about everyone and any complaints they have against people, please share now. I tried to be reasonable and do this respectfully so my members didn't have to deal with drama, but it seems it can not be done in that fashion, even though I clearly have stated that complaints should be told to me and I will handle the matter privately.

@CoreyXIX @The Fabulous Emerald @Shadows.Whisper @RacingBloodWolf @Jennete @Galaxy's Silver Lining @Tetro @Scarlet_MCRP @Seraph @Kuroshi @anyone

Users who are viewing this thread